Research, anyone?

Bulletbobb

I wonder if anyone would be interested in working with me on a research project?

I have been doing alot of work lately on Sophia Mason's method of using diurnal charts for sports analysis (I posted a bit about this method in the middle of Franco's long attack on Frawley, so some of you may have seen it there). The results so far have been very positive, but I'm a firm believer in the idea that two (or more) heads are better than one, so I thought I'd see if anyone would like to work with me on this.

The advantage of Mason's method is that you get around the use of game charts, which we all know to be quite unreliable. No arguements of which one of many color tables, or light/dark lists, to use! It is a method that uses a birth chart, either a chart for the first win of the season or the real birth chart for the team. If agreement can be found between the two charts then that should greatly increase the chances for a correct prediction, but the first win chart alone works quite well.

I have been working with baseball charts, because that is the current sport here in the US, but I have applied her method to other sports, and it seems to work equally well. I know that will be an important consideration for those in Europe, with their fixation on soccer.

If anyone would like to work with me on this let me know and I'll post some material to get things started. I'm not doing this because I like to write posts to forums, so if there is no interest then this is as far as it will go. I know most people are absolutely locked into the idea of using game charts for this sort of thing, and maybe the idea of trying something new will be too much for you to handle.

Let me know.

Bob

shawn

hi bob,
i would like to look into these methods with you. looking forward to the start of football season here...

Bulletbobb

I'm in Connecticut.

I think we're the only Americans on this board!

I have to do some work now, but to get you started you can go here:

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/diurnals.htm

Also, do a search on 'bulletbobb', 'Mason', or 'diurnals' in Franco's monster thread on this board. I made some comments on what I'm doing there. Also, go to Houlding's board and search for the same thing. Was early last year. No point in repeating what I said there.

I've made important progress since then, but this will get you started.

Later,

Bob

shawn

i will check it out later this week after i get back home. must go on the road for work today. thanks, shawn

Mercury

Banned
Research this place is a joke. You got guys on here that argue that Mercury is in fall in Leo not Pisces?

Benefranco tennis predictions page two. His predictions over three years have been a complete pile of fabrication.

You guys need to sharpen up here.

Bulletbobb

Well, I would agree that Mercury is in it's fall in Leo, as I consider AQ to be it's exhaltation.

About Franco's predictions I don't know.

Shawn, I gather you're back?

Bob

shawn

hi bob,
tried searching those threads you mentioned without much success, i am afraid. i sent you a message that included my phone number. thought it would be more expedient to visit this way and you can line me out and point me in the right direction. i do have an old blue star program that will cast diurnal charts, i think, but i have not done much with them. i am familiar with diurnal motion and the sports astrology methods of courtney roberts. i did quite a bit of forecasting in this way last football season and made a fair amount of headway in that regard. check the message i sent you on this website. thx, shawn

Bulletbobb

I went back and looked at my earlier posts, and perhaps they weren't as detailed as I thought.

Here is a link to Celeste Teal's site, where she has an introduction to diurnals:

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/diurnals.htm

Teal says that the diurnal should be relocated to the current residence, but most experts on diurnals hold that the birth location should be used.

Having provided that link I will now say that the way Mason uses diurnals in sports astrology is completely different than the way they are used for general predictive work. But more about the specifics later.

Bob