2 venus returns in one year?!?!

librarising

So you guys know about venus retrograding in leo for the most of the summer, which i for one, is soooo excited about!! even if i have a libra rising. coincedently, venus travels through my natal position of 29'38 Leo TWICE!! once in retrograde at the end of july conjuncting jupiter and all that good stuff and again in october when its finally direct (but still in its shadow period). should i be worried? which chart should i listen to? need.help.now haha

Attachments

• astro_2gw_127_venus_return_2015__kind_of_.82160.1454.jpg
    astro_2gw_127_venus_return_2015__kind_of_.82160.1454.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 19

JUPITERASC

So you guys know about venus retrograding in leo for the most of the summer, which i for one, is soooo excited about!! even if i have a libra rising. coincedently, venus travels through my natal position of 29'38 Leo TWICE!!
once in retrograde at the end of july conjuncting jupiter and all that good stuff and again in october when its finally direct (but still in its shadow period). should i be worried? which chart should i listen to? need.help.now haha
good idea to create both charts for study :smile:

librarising

sorry for the inconvience but i cant put it back to back, if youre having trouble flipping from the first and the second returns lemme know so i can just delete this thread and make a new one. thanks!

Attachments

• venus return.jpg
    venus return.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 24