Event Chart: Opening Store

Tweetybird

I'm having a hard time interpreting the chart for the opening of my store. There surely are some really challenging aspects but there are some really positive ones as well. I'm thinking it's a matter of time till things really start to pick up but I'm also a little worried about the financial side of the story since I haven't reached the break-even point yet and am running a little low on funds.
Any help/insights would be greatly appreciated!

Tweetybird

Sorry I forgot to add the chart!

Attachments

• Openingshop.gif
    Openingshop.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 42

Zarathu

Account Closed
What actually happened at 6 PM?

You opened the store? You incorporated the business? Usually the chart for a business is the time of incorporation or assignment of some government agency, not the time that the store officially opened for business.

Zarathu

Account Closed
It's the time it opened for business... So you are saying that the chart isn't valid...?

I'm saying that if you have a date of incorporation, that is the usual time that people use for the starting of a business, not the time you first opened. For example, if you have a professional football team, the birth is not the start of the first game, its the time when the business entity incorporated.

Tweetybird

I'm not sure what would have been the exact incorporation of my store because there were several administrative procedures but wouldn't the time of opening it to the public be a valid starting point?

Tweetybird

It's not a question of doing what I want, I'm just asking for feedback and help. I'm in Spain, not in the US. There has never been an incorporation of my business because it's not a company according to the law. I took over the licence from the previous shop owner, refurbished the place and started something completely new as a physical person, not as a company. So please explain why the time of opening to the public would be an inappropriate timing?

Zarathu

Account Closed
It's not a question of doing what I want, I'm just asking for feedback and help. I'm in Spain, not in the US. There has never been an incorporation of my business because it's not a company according to the law. I took over the licence from the previous shop owner, refurbished the place and started something completely new as a physical person, not as a company. So please explain why the time of opening to the public would be an inappropriate timing?

At what date and time did you complete the transaction of purchase from another person?

I'm only telling you how the astrology works for electional astrology which measures birth times for businesses. You can use whatever chart you want. Whether the information is what you actually want to know is significant though, I'm not sure.

Presumably you are looking to find out the fate of your business, not the fate of sales in the business. While they are related, maybe its the birth of the sales that your really want.

The chart for the opening of the business is not the birth chart for your business. The birth chart for your business, if you bought it from somebody else is the time that you did the last completed paperwork officially made it your business. That is the time for the birth of your business. I assumed that you wanted to know how to read the chart for your business. To do that correctly, you need the correct chart for your business.

It is what it is.

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hey Tweetybird, just a couple of quick questions.

I just want to verify that the data used to cast this chart is accurate. I see you've said that this chart is for the opening of the store, but it's cast for 6pm. That seems kind of late to be opening a store for the first time. So, just want to double check on that.

What parts of the chart would you identify as being particularly challenging, and which do you feel are more rewarding?

Tweetybird

At what date and time did you complete the transaction of purchase from another person?

I'm only telling you how the astrology works for electional astrology which measures birth times for businesses. You can use whatever chart you want. Whether the information is what you actually want to know is significant though, I'm not sure.

Presumably you are looking to find out the fate of your business, not the fate of sales in the business. While they are related, maybe its the birth of the sales that your really want.

The chart for the opening of the business is not the birth chart for your business. The birth chart for your business, if you bought it from somebody else is the time that you did the last completed paperwork officially made it your business. That is the time for the birth of your business. I assumed that you wanted to know how to read the chart for your business. To do that correctly, you need the correct chart for your business.

It is what it is.

Thank you for clarifying, I totally understand :smile: I can look up the exact date and time (give or take 15 minutes) of the last paperwork transaction. However, the thing that is worrying me the most right now is the fact that I don't have a sufficient amount of sales to cover all the expenses. So, in order to have an idea of how the sales will evolve, I could use this one right?

Tweetybird

Hey Tweetybird, just a couple of quick questions.

I just want to verify that the data used to cast this chart is accurate. I see you've said that this chart is for the opening of the store, but it's cast for 6pm. That seems kind of late to be opening a store for the first time. So, just want to double check on that.

What parts of the chart would you identify as being particularly challenging, and which do you feel are more rewarding?

Yes, the 6PM is correct, it's pretty normal here in Spain :wink:

Well, I don't know what to think of the chart ruler Venus in detriment and conjuct Uranus in the 6th house; also the 2nd/8th house oppositions trouble me a bit although those might refer to the fact that the investment (money from my partner) will not so easily be recouped.

The Jupiter/Uranus trine looks very promising imo as well as the moon's aspects so I'm hoping sales will get better.

I'm still learning so I'm definitely not in a position to give a decent interpretation though...

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Okay, that's a pretty good rundown of what's going on, I think.

I have issues with the placement of the Ascendant lord as well. Usually in these kinds of situations you are focused on three things in whatever particular order you want to prioritize them 1) personal ability 2) visibility of business 3) income.

The personal ability is going to be shown by the Ascendant lord. The business's visibility or reputation is shown by the Tenth. Of course, income issues are shown by the Second and Eighth. Of those three, the visibility and reputation of the business is probably the least pressured or difficult, but it still has its own problems.

What does your natal chart look like compared to this? Any similar matchups between Ascendants or MCs? What planets rule your difficult houses?

Tweetybird

Okay, that's a pretty good rundown of what's going on, I think.

I have issues with the placement of the Ascendant lord as well. Usually in these kinds of situations you are focused on three things in whatever particular order you want to prioritize them 1) personal ability 2) visibility of business 3) income.

The personal ability is going to be shown by the Ascendant lord. The business's visibility or reputation is shown by the Tenth. Of course, income issues are shown by the Second and Eighth. Of those three, the visibility and reputation of the business is probably the least pressured or difficult, but it still has its own problems.

What does your natal chart look like compared to this? Any similar matchups between Ascendants or MCs? What planets rule your difficult houses?

Thank you for your feedback :) I don't think personal ability is an issue here or at least it's not something I'm unsure about. The visibility of the business definitely is and I'm also working on that. As far as I know the store has a pretty good reputation and people are generally really positive about it (I'm the only maternity clothing store in town).

I'm attaching my natal chart if you want to have a look ;-)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_tweety.76048.29351.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_tweety.76048.29351.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 22

Tweetybird

It is what it is.

Zarathu, I'm attaching the chart of the time when the licence from the previous owner got officialy handed over to me. We met at 11AM and started filling out the documents but the actual signing of the transfer was probably 10-15 minutes later, not sure if that changes anything...?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_59_licencia.35415.44661.gif
    astro_w2gw_59_licencia.35415.44661.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I'm attaching my natal chart if you want to have a look ;-)

I looked through really quickly and noticed that your store's charts emphasizes some rather difficult planets for you. This is likely manifesting itself as some of the unease you're facing right now which we can likely attribute to your natal L8 ruling the Ascendant of the store. I'm pretty disappointed that your natal L10 was just short of being on the MC of the store's chart, that could have been really helpful. I liked the Moon's position in the Second, and that your natal L1 is in the store's second. That can be really promising, but the Moon's application to that Mars in the twelfth is a setback to be accounted for. I definitely wouldn't expect any sort of financial take off with this chart. Like I said previously, the visibility and reputation of the store looks good compared to everything else, so you can definitely take advantage of that.

Otherwise, it may be best to come up with some way to re-open the store and elect for a more fortunate time (after Jupiter turns direct). They did this with cities every now and again. That or talismans to offset some of these difficulties.

Inline

......I'm attaching the chart of the time when the licence from the previous owner got officialy handed over to me....

Looking at the event (signing) chart, it's important to compare the facts we know with the information in the chart....and one favorite method is to start by checking the rising sign and ruler.

Here we are dealing with the incorporation of a maternity clothes store, so a Cancer ASC and Moon in 2nd correlates well.....
While a Capricorn 7th house (the client) with Saturn in the 5th, the house of children and entertainment, describes possibly older mothers who desire a child and / or are enjoying the experience of being pregnant...Then, we see the 10th house ruler Mars in the 4th, and 4th house ruler Venus in 10th, describing the interaction and signing of the contract. So, i would say that this signing chart is viable and we can continue....

Looking at the Leo Moon in 2nd trine 8th co-ruler Uranus in 10th, earning from others and image look positive....but, the 8th co-ruler Saturn squares 2nd house Moon....?

Perhaps your target group, most likely older mothers are either very frugal, or have less disposable income, or there are not as many of them? Have you done a feasibility survey of the area?

Last edited:

Tweetybird

Looking at the event (signing) chart, it's important to compare the facts we know with the information in the chart....and one favorite method is to start by checking the rising sign and ruler.

Here we are dealing with the incorporation of a maternity clothes store, so a Cancer ASC and Moon in 2nd correlates well.....
While a Capricorn 7th house (the client) with Saturn in the 5th, the house of children and entertainment, describes possibly older mothers who desire a child and / or are enjoying the experience of being pregnant...Then, we see the 10th house ruler Mars in the 4th, and 4th house ruler Venus in 10th, describing the interaction and signing of the contract. So, i would say that this signing chart is viable and we can continue....

Looking at the Leo Moon in 2nd trine 8th co-ruler Uranus in 10th, earning from others and image look positive....but, the 8th co-ruler Saturn squares 2nd house Moon....?

Perhaps your target group, most likely older mothers are either very frugal, or have less disposable income, or there are not as many of them? Have you done a feasibility survey of the area?

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, we did a feasibility study and apart from the difficult economical situation right now in Spain it was still a clear yes. Saturn is the 7th house ruler and not the 8th hous co-ruler right? The majority of my customers are indeed "older" mothers (30+) but that is quite logical because they usually have steady jobs and thus more earning power.