Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Passi is bad with judging years of Internet users, thought I was 30 or smth (I am 69).

but in her defense, you have a maturity that goes beyond ur age so
unfortunately, my maturity level tends to be lower compared to my age

I identify as a turquoise myself.

Hellllooooo friendzzz

I identify as yellow

pfff get the hell outta herre, no one is a yellow or tourquoise

i identify as orange

and hey kit kat :3

moonkat235

but in her defense, you have a maturity that goes beyond ur age so
unfortunately, my maturity level tends to be lower compared to my age

pfff get the hell outta herre, no one is a yellow or tourquoise

i identify as orange

and hey kit kat :3

Oooo what's my maturity level? How old do I seem???

I'm just yellow on the outside, but white on the inside. I'd be a banana anywhere outside of the U.S. but we're unhealthy here so clearly I'm a twinkie

heyyyy Apps, I like your new username on discord! haha

moonkat235

No, only revolutions and transits may change in traditional astrology.

What do you mean transits may change? Like transiting Venus in Aries rn would be Venus in Libra in the south, but if someone had like a Southern Libra AC and moved to the north, then Venus goes from transiting 1H to transiting 7H? I'm so confusedddd

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
What do you mean transits may change? Like transiting Venus in Aries rn would be Venus in Libra in the south, but if someone had like a Southern Libra AC and moved to the north, then Venus goes from transiting 1H to transiting 7H? I'm so confusedddd

Yes, that would be the case, though I don't use the latter in interpretation (the natal houses with the transiting planets on top), I have been noticing lately that the transiting planets are strongest when they are in their degrees, morning, direct and in the hours when they are rising or culminating, or at least not declining.

petosiris

Banned
what age do you think u r

According to psychologists, people feel they are older until early 20s in everything except looks, and then they feel themselves younger until death (old people feel 7 years younger on average), some correlation exists between feeling younger and living longer.