relationship question w my attempt

vaporizing

question : Is he serious in this relationship

http://ibb.co/ngNjy66

my take is that we are dating but not really interested in each others (mercury and jupiter both in exaltation), not sure if venus ruling 5th and 12th house means smth.

mercury sextile jupiter, venus conj jupiter - good sign for the relationship however venus is in detriment so i'm not sure
sun makes no aspect to mercury venus or moon
plus moon is in void just hours ago...

background of this : my first time dating, met him on dating app but knew he likes to look at pretty girls so this always triggers me, to me it's more of having someone intimate but not sure what he wants from me.

ElenaJ

Yes, a little awkward looking at the chart sideways.

Moon will trine Saturn, square Neptune, and it's final aspect will be a square to Jupiter, so it is not void in the chart.
Neither mercury nor Jupiter are exalted in the chart, they are each in their own natural sign.
And each is in the detriment of the other, so there is not an easy match between the two energies.
You met on a dating app, so sun and Saturn/uranus are involved.
Moon approaching a trine to Saturn could indicate you will just remain on this level.
Mercury will shortly go retrograde, so you might change your mind about the relationship.
Neptune squares the ascendent/descendent, which could dissolve everything in a sense of disappointment.

IleneK

Premium Member
question : Is he serious in this relationship

http://ibb.co/ngNjy66

my take is that we are dating but not really interested in each others (mercury and jupiter both in exaltation), not sure if venus ruling 5th and 12th house means smth.

mercury sextile jupiter, venus conj jupiter - good sign for the relationship however venus is in detriment so i'm not sure
sun makes no aspect to mercury venus or moon
plus moon is in void just hours ago...

background of this : my first time dating, met him on dating app but knew he likes to look at pretty girls so this always triggers me, to me it's more of having someone intimate but not sure what he wants from me.
Reception from him/Jup to your Merc is unfavorable; you are in the sign of Jupiter's detriment. And visa versa in the short term, until he/Jup moves into Aries. Then you will be more indifferent than unfavorable toward him.
There is no relationship between you by aspect either, since Merc applies to meet Mars.
I agree: You "are dating but not really interested in each other."

Last edited: