Astrological Advice Needed For a Depressed Person

Visakha21

Respected Astrologers,

There was a urgent need to reactivate this thread. This is what happened, recently I tried for a job as Income was crazily affected since november as I mentioned before. Debts are rising day by day. I tried for a modern job where the title is an Entrepreneur in a startup company. I went through the interview and as always, I excelled it. I am now offered the job but the contract states that my salary(only reasonable amount) will be effective after 3 months orientation phase. Good thing is that If i go through the orientation phase properly, there is an opportunity for me to become a partner in the venture in 6 months time. There is an amount of sacrifice needed to be made for future. They are also aware that I am towards completing my degree before offering me this job.

What I am worried is if this is a right decision, bearing sade sati in mind. Like I previously mentioned, I have met the most nastiest people over this last 2 years.

Points to note :

currently going through saturn-moon dasha

in 6 months time
beginning of saturn-mars dasha
rahu would have moved to virgo ketu will move to pisces
jupiter would have moved to cancer (natal 11th house) 10th from moon

another question, I read that when jupiter transits 10th house, native needs to put in so much of hardwork, will be forced to work very hard. Is it applicable for natal 10th house or 10th from moon only? I have a feeling that I have been working so hard for a long long time but no gains.

Your opinions will be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance Jyotishis
----------------------------------------------------------------

“Lord Ram gave Hanuman a quizzical look and said, "What are you, a monkey or a man?" Hanuman bowed his head reverently, folded his hands and said, "When I do not know who I am, I serve You and when I do know who I am, You and I are One.”

Jai Hanuman

kshantaram

Premium Member
There was a urgent need to reactivate this thread.

This is what happened,

recently I tried for a job as Income was crazily affected since november as I mentioned before. Debts are rising day by day. I tried for a modern job where the title is an Entrepreneur in a startup company. I went through the interview and as always, I excelled it.

I am now offered the job but the contract states that my salary(only reasonable amount) will be effective after 3 months orientation phase. Good thing is that If i go through the orientation phase properly, there is an opportunity for me to become a partner in the venture in 6 months time. There is an amount of sacrifice needed to be made for future. They are also aware that I am towards completing my degree before offering me this job.

What I am worried is if this is a right decision, bearing sade sati in mind. Like I previously mentioned, I have met the most nastiest people over this last 2 years.

natal sat-venus cap 5th lords 5/9 good for prosperity through creative/artistic pursuits. sat semi-friendly with asc virgo hence moderate results. mercury over 3rd for initiative, over occult scorpio good at investigative/secretive pursuits and communications.

saturn transit 3rd from asc generically good for initiative and progress in life, while being sade-sati and being over enemy sign scorpio could discount the quantum of results and more efforts may be needed - could again be good for investigative/research work, communications, may be market research etc.

saturn scorpio sextile natal saturn-venus capricorn hence could be good for creative initiatives/pursuits involving research/investigation and element of secrecy/occult, etc.

Points to note :

natal moon over libra, elevated sing for saturn. hence saturn-moon dasa, and saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 2nd could be good for family-finances-speech, while moon is lord 11th for gains.

saturn March first week now turns retro towards virgo lagna, semi-friendly, saturn virgo trine natal saturn-venus, hence review mode about creative pursuits with delayed results, saturn virgo 11th from asc lord mercury 3rd for initiative/communications.

turns direct again come july-aug over elevated libra and positive. gains could be restricted as saturn aspects cancer 11th for gains, mars too there, may be not to expectations.

in 6 months time

mars unfriendly with asc virgo, debilated over cancer, mars lord 8th for losses. saturn-mars opp tending to struggle, hardwork and stress over investments and gains 5/11 axis, as well as romance and friendships, to care for. mars lord 3rd for initiatives over 11th and debilated, hence marginal gains and gradual, to keep expectations moderate enough.

come July rahu moves to friendly intellectual virgo, 12th from moon, could be moments of lift in life, holding head high and dazzling, hopefully so. meanwhile saturn turns direct elevated libra 2nd for family-finances-speech and good.

ketu moves to inimical pisces 7th, hyper-sensitive perhaps, but indifferent towards relationships/partnerships, ketu transit alone hence not as effective, but to care for over these matters not to turn separative.

another question, I read that when jupiter transits 10th house, native needs to put in so much of hardwork, will be forced to work very hard. Is it applicable for natal 10th house or 10th from moon only? I have a feeling that I have been working so hard for a long long time but no gains.

pisces-jup inimical/badhaka for virgo asc. jupiter transit gemini 10th tending to stress in career matters till end june.

come july jup moves to elevated cancer over natal mars, gains-profits, and gains through partnerships/spouse, elders/guru/mentor etc

jup trines and aspects saturn transit scorpio 3rd come nov containing the stress thereof, and perhaps promoting research/investigative initiatives.

jupiter however makes debilated aspect over saturn-venus cap 5th impacting education-romance-children-position;

may be income gains but not coveted position, to observe.

jupiter-saturn opp could tend to missed opportunities owing to misjudgments and miscalculations to care for. venus lord 9th/2nd for luck and finances, and creativity impacted.

jup lord 4th trasit elevated cancer 11th suggest gains through mother, through property matters, through siblings.

jupiter transit square moon, but elevated, able to scrape through.
currenty under stress inimical for virgo asc transit 9/10 quadrants past two years.
over unfriendly analytical gemini impacting wisdom.

however aspects own sag 4th protective of domestic comforts, property matters, mother.

“Lord Ram gave Hanuman a quizzical look and said, "What are you, a monkey or a man?" Hanuman bowed his head reverently, folded his hands and said, "When I do not know who I am, I serve You and when I do know who I am, You and I are One.”

Jai Hanuman[/QUOTE]

hope these generic observations help clarify, understand dasas, transits, etc

- saturn dasa, saturn-venus lords 5/9 tending to creativity and prosperity at a moderate pace being unfriendly with virgo asc. saturn direct libra good.

rahu transit 12th from moon could give a lift.

jupiter trasit cancer could bring gains, but jup-sat opp to keep away from miscalculations-misjudgments,
lost opportunities thereby.

saturn moves to scorpio in sadesati but stress contained by trine aspect from jupiter.

saturn-moon dasa good as moon libra elevation sign for saturn.

saturn-mars opp struggle and hardwork towards investments-gains-friendships etc to watch and care for, while may involve entrepreneurial roles to evolve perhaps, perhaps not granted by jupiter debilated aspect over cap 5th for position-advisory roles. saturn scorpio aspects own cap 5th protective however, while could impact health of children.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Visakha21

There was a urgent need to reactivate this thread.

This is what happened,

recently I tried for a job as Income was crazily affected since november as I mentioned before. Debts are rising day by day. I tried for a modern job where the title is an Entrepreneur in a startup company. I went through the interview and as always, I excelled it.

I am now offered the job but the contract states that my salary(only reasonable amount) will be effective after 3 months orientation phase. Good thing is that If i go through the orientation phase properly, there is an opportunity for me to become a partner in the venture in 6 months time. There is an amount of sacrifice needed to be made for future. They are also aware that I am towards completing my degree before offering me this job.

natal sat-venus cap 5th lords 5/9 good for prosperity through creative/artistic pursuits. sat semi-friendly with asc virgo hence moderate results. mercury over 3rd for initiative, over occult scorpio good at investigative/secretive pursuits and communications.

saturn transit 3rd from asc generically good for initiative and progress in life, while being sade-sati and being over enemy sign scorpio could discount the quantum of results and more efforts may be needed - could again be good for investigative/research work, communications, may be market research etc.

saturn scorpio sextile natal saturn-venus capricorn hence could be good for creative initiatives/pursuits involving research/investigation and element of secrecy/occult, etc.

Currently working on a startup which is something to do with communication and research and a branch of marketing. Idea phase looking at receiving funds from government within a few months time but no idea how long it will take. Rejected the job, because after a few days of work realised my venture has more potential and I rather invest all my time in it then working for the other venture. In return the guy who offered me the job said He would want to explore opportunities to collaborate in any venture of mine.

Points to note :

natal moon over libra, elevated sing for saturn. hence saturn-moon dasa, and saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 2nd could be good for family-finances-speech, while moon is lord 11th for gains.

There is no gain in finance, improvement in family do not know what about speech but day by day my public relation skills get better.

saturn March first week now turns retro towards virgo lagna, semi-friendly, saturn virgo trine natal saturn-venus, hence review mode about creative pursuits with delayed results, saturn virgo 11th from asc lord mercury 3rd for initiative/communications.

turns direct again come july-aug over elevated libra and positive. gains could be restricted as saturn aspects cancer 11th for gains, mars too there, may be not to expectations.

Is gains only affected because current transit such as saturn situated in 2nd from lagna and aspecting 11th or gains do come slowly for me because despite saturn being elevated in libra there are barely gains because I am in debt currently.

in 6 months time

mars unfriendly with asc virgo, debilated over cancer, mars lord 8th for losses. saturn-mars opp tending to struggle, hardwork and stress over investments and gains 5/11 axis, as well as romance and friendships, to care for. mars lord 3rd for initiatives over 11th and debilated, hence marginal gains and gradual, to keep expectations moderate enough.

come July rahu moves to friendly intellectual virgo, 12th from moon, could be moments of lift in life, holding head high and dazzling, hopefully so. meanwhile saturn turns direct elevated libra 2nd for family-finances-speech and good.

ketu moves to inimical pisces 7th, hyper-sensitive perhaps, but indifferent towards relationships/partnerships, ketu transit alone hence not as effective, but to care for over these matters not to turn separative.

pisces-jup inimical/badhaka for virgo asc. jupiter transit gemini 10th tending to stress in career matters till end june.

come july jup moves to elevated cancer over natal mars, gains-profits, and gains through partnerships/spouse, elders/guru/mentor etc

jup trines and aspects saturn transit scorpio 3rd come nov containing the stress thereof, and perhaps promoting research/investigative initiatives.

This is good news as I am being mentored and coached by the govenment regarding my startup as mentioned earlier. Might attract investors to invest if things go well.

jupiter however makes debilated aspect over saturn-venus cap 5th impacting education-romance-children-position;

may be income gains but not coveted position, to observe.

jupiter-saturn opp could tend to missed opportunities owing to misjudgments and miscalculations to care for. venus lord 9th/2nd for luck and finances, and creativity impacted.

jup lord 4th trasit elevated cancer 11th suggest gains through mother, through property matters, through siblings.

jupiter transit square moon, but elevated, able to scrape through.
currenty under stress inimical for virgo asc transit 9/10 quadrants past two years.
over unfriendly analytical gemini impacting wisdom.

however aspects own sag 4th protective of domestic comforts, property matters, mother.

Have been badly trying to solve the issue of property my family is facing but doesnt seem to be of any help despite jupiter turning direct. Could it be natal sun causing issue?

Have been wanting to ask this question for a long time but it always missed out. Sun in 4th house - saggitarius. Sun is said to lose its dig bala in 4th house, so no strength, I will be having 22nd birthday this year december which is the age sun matures. What could be the results or changes? I also read that it will show results from 21st birthday? Correct me if im wrong.

Jai Hanuman

hope these generic observations help clarify, understand dasas, transits, etc

yes sir, thanks a lot for the explanations, really appreciate it but I am still unclear on how jupiter transit works. Come july jup moves to cancer natal 11th house and 10th from moon. So I should read effects of it in 11th house or 10th house or it depends on the aspects and the planet placed in natal house as you explained above sir.

- saturn dasa, saturn-venus lords 5/9 tending to creativity and prosperity at a moderate pace being unfriendly with virgo asc. saturn direct libra good.

What kind of lift sir, as 12th house represents foreign land, loss, assylum etc. Is it good for business. My trading business has been pending from november last year could it jumpstart the pending project maybe as it has to do with foreign land?

jupiter trasit cancer could bring gains, but jup-sat opp to keep away from miscalculations-misjudgments,
lost opportunities thereby.

saturn moves to scorpio in sadesati but stress contained by trine aspect from jupiter.

saturn-moon dasa good as moon libra elevation sign for saturn.

saturn-mars opp struggle and hardwork towards investments-gains-friendships etc to watch and care for, while may involve entrepreneurial roles to evolve perhaps, perhaps not granted by jupiter debilated aspect over cap 5th for position-advisory roles. saturn scorpio aspects own cap 5th protective however, while could impact health of children.

wishing well,

kshantaram
[/QUOTE]

Very sorry for the late reply sir, was too busy with college, trying out the new job and was thinking to make proper decision. Plus, currently at this moment its a havoc in my country as a plane went missing and still not found and there is terrible haze.

Could I be struggling because Im running saturn dasha and saturn is debilitated in d10 dashamsha chart. D10 is also virgo lagna, can it be called vargotama lagna. Attached is D1, D9, D10 chart.

I am learning to see how to read different charts and see the connection between them.

Attachments

• Charts.pdf
    773.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member

yes sir, thanks a lot for the explanations, really appreciate it but I am still unclear on how jupiter transit works. Come july jup moves to cancer natal 11th house and 10th from moon. So I should read effects of it in 11th house or 10th house or it depends on the aspects and the planet placed in natal house as you explained above sir.

jupiter transit gemini till june, then moves to cancer 11th for gains.

What kind of lift sir, as 12th house represents foreign land, loss, assylum etc. Is it good for business. My trading business has been pending from november last year could it jumpstart the pending project maybe as it has to do with foreign land?

rahu over virgo asc the traders sign could perhaps enhance business acumen, and foreign trade, rahu represents foreignness. ketu transit 7th pisces may enhance sensitivity in relationships/business relationships, as compared to impulsive ketu transit aries.

kshantaram

Could I be struggling because Im running saturn dasha and saturn is debilitated in d10 dashamsha chart. D10 is also virgo lagna, can it be called vargotama lagna. Attached is D1, D9, D10 chart.

saturn-venus strong in the rashi chart as lords 5/9 conjunct forming rajayoga for prosperity and strong in the shadbala, move to cancer labhamsa in the navamsa chart with moon elevated taurus, saturn-venus aspecting capricorn 5th and protective,

while in the dasamsa saturn-rahu debilated aries 8th/ashtamamsa tending to rise and fall forming shrapit yoga/pitrudosha, while saturn aries could be good for service orientation/the service sector connected with 8th house for research/exploratory services, debilated saturn makes elevated aspect over libra 2nd for family-finances.

saturn lord 6th over the 8th forming vipareeta rajayoga, success amidst adversity.

debilated mars in the navamsa makes elevated aspect over capricorn 5th for position/speculation. debilation cancelled by elevated moon tending to slower pace of growth.

currently saturn-moon dasa as you say, tending to slower pace of growth/recovery perhaps.

for saturn-rahu aries 8th dasamsa, may offer karpoor arathy to pitrus/grand-father, great-grandfather, etc tuesdays late evening, donate to old age homes, respect-serve-gift grandfatherly figures in the family, etc.

may once three months donate 1.25kg each whole black urad dal and mustard/rai, and white til on a tuesday late evening to lord Ganapati at the temple.

hope this helps reflect further,

best wishes,

kshantaram

OM SHRIGANESHAYA NAMAHA,

KALAHASTHI CHARANAU SHARANAM AHAM PRAPADHYE
SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYYAPPA,

RishiRahul

I have attached my Charts below.

Im 22 years old this year. Im a Virgo Lagna.

My life became a roller coaster ride from year 2009 when my sade sati be-ginned. I Had to step up and become independent and practically live a life of an orphan even though I have a family, I had to earn money to pay for my education and survival at the same time support my parents and 2 younger siblings financially whenever possible. There were days I had no money to even eat. It really happened, but god blessed me with good friends who helped. I am able to survive to date with gods blessings.

The was a change in my education field on year 2012 when I received a sponsorship. In the same year I started a company in the IT field which made me able to afford my food and I have been continuing what I was doing. But I hardly make any money as I don't find projects or maybe there will be delays in payment or even worse I meet nasty people who will try to take advantage of my age but I was able to avoid it with my detail oriented nature as it made me argue with people twice my age constructively and save myself more trouble instead of them taking advantage.

I am having unimaginable financial issues which makes me get very frustrated as everything in my life is doesn't seem to show fruits no matter how much effort is being put in but in turn that actually makes me even more ambitious to try out more things but everything just becomes static at a certain point. Which increases depression.

I have been learning astrology for the past 3 months as I have no idea what triggered it as it happened suddenly.

I have saturn(shravana) in own sign and mercury(jyeshta) in own nakshatra. But rahu is conjunct with mercury in 3rd house. Does this show anything?

Since november 2013 things became even worse as saturn is transiting in my nakshatra which is visakha and moon sign libra. Everything is getting delayed.

My question is, am I going through all the problems in my life because of my sade sati or its because of some other reason. As i believe, they say saturn in own nakshatra will not do harm. If its other reasons what can it be.

Does rahu and mars(debilitated) do harm or it does good for me?

How bad is Sun as its the 12th lord placed in 4th house. plus my relationship with my dad becoming worse from day to day to the point in which he is like an enemy at the moment where any conversation leads to an argument.

In terms of relationships, I have not had any relationship so far as when girls enter my life they will bring in some sort of problems like cheating and taking advantage and so on.Its like they come to me, talk nicely and once they get what they need or realise they cant benefit further they just leave. Is this because Saturn is in conjunction with Venus?When will I meet my life partner?

Apart from a few of the bad things i mentioned above, god blessed me with intelligence though to the point everyday at least 1 or 2 new people I meet in the corporate world acknowledges it, I believe this is my lagna lord Mercury in 3rd house. Correct me if I am wrong.

Which planets needs to be strengthened?
I believe there will be someone out there to patiently read what I wrote and help me in possible ways. Your knowledge can help me.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Did you change your direction post Aug 2012? You mentioned 2012.

Saturn transiting in the second house & on the 11th lord can be financially confusing; while the sani dasa moon antardasa with natal sani aspecting natal moon + sani transiting on moon can be very confusing.

This year is like a long patient wait when you are feeling that who the hell are you living for... sort of thing. A time for patience & discipline with hardly any time for play/enjoyment. Just work, work- without rewards.
Yes, this kind of sani dasa can feel very lonely, particularly after 2002 and or 2008.

The last 10 days of July to the first five days of Aug 2014 brings a strong respite. This may be due to something in June 2014.

Of course I am using the birthtime in the pdf document, so I could be wrong.

The present frustrations with no sight of openings... gives way after Sept 2014 with good direction within the first 5 months of 2015.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Visakha21

saturn-venus strong in the rashi chart as lords 5/9 conjunct forming rajayoga for prosperity and strong in the shadbala, move to cancer labhamsa in the navamsa chart with moon elevated taurus, saturn-venus aspecting capricorn 5th and protective,

while in the dasamsa saturn-rahu debilated aries 8th/ashtamamsa tending to rise and fall forming shrapit yoga/pitrudosha, while saturn aries could be good for service orientation/the service sector connected with 8th house for research/exploratory services, debilated saturn makes elevated aspect over libra 2nd for family-finances.

saturn lord 6th over the 8th forming vipareeta rajayoga, success amidst adversity.

debilated mars in the navamsa makes elevated aspect over capricorn 5th for position/speculation. debilation cancelled by elevated moon tending to slower pace of growth.

currently saturn-moon dasa as you say, tending to slower pace of growth/recovery perhaps.

for saturn-rahu aries 8th dasamsa, may offer karpoor arathy to pitrus/grand-father, great-grandfather, etc tuesdays late evening, donate to old age homes, respect-serve-gift grandfatherly figures in the family, etc.

may once three months donate 1.25kg each whole black urad dal and mustard/rai, and white til on a tuesday late evening to lord Ganapati at the temple.

hope this helps reflect further,

best wishes,

kshantaram

OM SHRIGANESHAYA NAMAHA,

KALAHASTHI CHARANAU SHARANAM AHAM PRAPADHYE
SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYYAPPA,

Thank you so much for your time sir. Really appreciate it a lot. Your replies adds up to my astrological knowledge.

I will do the remedies mentioned.

There was a question you missed out sir, will cut and paste below.

Have been wanting to ask this question for a long time but it always missed out. Sun in 4th house - saggitarius. Sun is said to lose its dig bala in 4th house, so no strength, I will be having 22nd birthday this year december which is the age sun matures. What could be the results or changes? I also read that it will show results from 21st birthday? Correct me if im wrong.
Sun is in ascendant in navamsha chart with exalted moon.

Regards,

Visakha21

Hello,

Yes Sir you are right, it happened In between May and October. If I am not mistaken it is August. Can I know what caused it?

Saturn transiting in the second house & on the 11th lord can be financially confusing; while the sani dasa moon antardasa with natal sani aspecting natal moon + sani transiting on moon can be very confusing.

This year is like a long patient wait when you are feeling that who the hell are you living for... sort of thing. A time for patience & discipline with hardly any time for play/enjoyment. Just work, work- without rewards.
Yes, this kind of sani dasa can feel very lonely, particularly after 2002 and or 2008.

Yes Sir I always get that feeling. I even sit and think at times for my age have I had any fun? I just transformed into a workaholic. To view it positively I would say Its a wonderful time for self realisation and growth from 2002. The lonely feeling was always there.

The last 10 days of July to the first five days of Aug 2014 brings a strong respite. This may be due to something in June 2014.

That is good news, What is going to trigger this sir? Jupiter transit?

The time is 1.46am, i just add 10 seconds most of the time as I dont think the time taken by the nurse in the hospital would have been extremely accurate.

The present frustrations with no sight of openings... gives way after Sept 2014 with good direction within the first 5 months of 2015.

Really looking forward for it as even a slight amount of reward for years of effort and sleepless nights will help.

RishiRahul

Thank you very much for taking your time to look at my chart sir, really appreciate it. I have added comments above.

Regards,

kshantaram

Premium Member

There was a question you missed out sir, will cut and paste below.

Sun is in ascendant in navamsha chart with exalted moon.

Regards,

sun sagittarius philosophical, optimistic, sportive. ambitious, impulsive, love of law and justice. 4th house for studiousness.

sun separative 4th house, could separate from motherland, sun lord 12th for foreign lands over the 4th moreover.

sun-moon taurus navamsa represent 9th natal, moon lord 11th for gains, sun lord 12th, may be gains from distant travels, while sun-moon 9th elevated taurus could have administrative aptitudes, study of psychology, hotel management, etc. taurus love of food and comforts. taurus creative and energetic, bold and beautiful, stubborn, determined, artistic tastes.

hope generic observations help reflect/infer further.

ks

RishiRahul

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul
Hello,

Yes Sir you are right, it happened In between May and October. If I am not mistaken it is August. Can I know what caused it?

Yes Sir I always get that feeling. I even sit and think at times for my age have I had any fun? I just transformed into a workaholic. To view it positively I would say Its a wonderful time for self realisation and growth from 2002. The lonely feeling was always there.
RishiRahul=The lonely feeling from 2002 due to saturn dasa with saturn conjunct venus.

That is good news, What is going to trigger this sir? Jupiter transit?
RishiRahul= Yes & no for Jupiter transit. Multiple factors.

The time is 1.46am, i just add 10 seconds most of the time as I dont think the time taken by the nurse in the hospital would have been extremely accurate.

Really looking forward for it as even a slight amount of reward for years of effort and sleepless nights will help.
RishiRahul=I was talking of things become worse from Nov 2013 becoming better.

RishiRahul

Regards,

Thank you very much for taking your time to look at my chart sir, really appreciate it. I have added comments above.

Regards,[/QUOTE]

Hello,

Comments above please

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Visakha21

sun sagittarius philosophical, optimistic, sportive. ambitious, impulsive, love of law and justice. 4th house for studiousness.

sun separative 4th house, could separate from motherland, sun lord 12th for foreign lands over the 4th moreover.
sir, but 4th lord in 1st house is protective of motherland, is this right? if thats the case which one will be more prominent?

sun-moon taurus navamsa represent 9th natal, moon lord 11th for gains, sun lord 12th, may be gains from distant travels, while sun-moon 9th elevated taurus could have administrative aptitudes, study of psychology, hotel management, etc. taurus love of food and comforts. taurus creative and energetic, bold and beautiful, stubborn, determined, artistic tastes.

I have noticed that in my software it says moon in combust in navamsha but so far nobody mentioned it in this thread. Is there an exception?

hope generic observations help reflect/infer further.

ks

Thanks again for your feedback sir.

Visakha21

What Should I do next? I feel as if Im drained and very weak. I have no direction and Its hard to be optimistic.

I have been trying so hard to lift my family up with working as hard as I can. Not even one thing I did ever worked, everything goes up to 95% and remains there and becomes slow.

All this while my family was unprivileged only in terms of finance, we were happy with what we had even though the struggle to come out of problem is constantly there. On the 6th this month my younger sister got into an accident when she was crossing the road and there goes all our happiness as she was unconscious for 12 days. With both legs broken and slight head injuries she lies in the hospital bed. Thank god she woke up 3 days ago and she doesn't have any memory loss. In a few weeks she will be discharged from the hospital and we cant even take her to our house immediately. we stay in the 4th floor of an apartment without an elevator. I have been trying so hard and I have not been able to make any arrangements to shift to a landed unit. Money again and again becomes an issue.

Why does all this take place. I am unable to even take her to a better hospital. Whats the point of possessing intelligence and getting praised when it doesn't help for anything. What else is required of me apart from discipline and hard work. Nothing moves forward.

Plus the incident happened with my sister has impacted me a lot. Being a person who cant see people in pain, I have to see my sister in pain everyday which makes me weak.

I believe I have to be patient and go through my bad time. What should you do during a bad time? sit and meditate only? so how will you attain success by only practicing patience. dont you have to work hard and what do you do when your hardwork and effort is not working? how does this work. so what if you have a good time. no hardwork is needed? Everything happens on its own?

The past 2 year has been really severe. I used to think 2010 was the worst but I was wrong, because there was some sort of progress. Currently, hard work has become an understatement for me. I work almost 12 hours a day and I’m still a student. Entrepreneurship is my passion. My dad failed in his business and never lets me take the path but I can’t resist it. I somehow believe I will make it in business. I have been trying so hard but there is no fruits to my hard work , if there was a few words to explain my current situation, it will be delays, slow and confusion. I have about 7 projects pending. 2 of which are startups and I have friends who are working for/with me. Everything has been going on without any sense of opening. I don’t believe in lingering onto only one thing so I kept finding projects when things get delayed. It somehow now accumulated to so many projects. Even 1 project will bring so much relieve to me. I have been trying to get funding for my startups from the government but lately I just feel like my energy is being drained slowly has there is no gains for all those sleepless nights, apart from that I only get made fun of and laughed at for trying to become a businessman at a young age and things like that when I know I am capable.

I have 6 more months to graduate. Should I just quit all my entreprenurial activities and get a job after graduation. is it not working because i wasnt meant to be an entrepreneur, but even my freelance work i did did not get me any returns. whats my purpose in life? what should I do next. Im lost.

If there is someone out there who can feel my pain. Pls guide me. My mind is all bashed up. All i could do was type some out.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Visakha,

sorry to learn of your sister's major accident and your grief.

currently rahu transit jupiter virgo perhaps tending to cloud wisdom, to care, impacting judgment, impulsiveness, etc. natal mer-rahu over scorpio 3rd tending to impulsive risk taking.

saturn lord 6th negating to own cap 5th, negating employment prospects. saturn 5th lord conj 9th lord venus, prosperity through artistic pursuits, elevated aspect from mars over cap promoting wealth, may be through creative or educational activities involving children, safe investments, etc.

moon lord 11th for gains over libra 2nd for finance-speech and could tend to earnings through educational activities, banking, public relations, dairying, etc. moon elevated over taurus navamsa tending to hotel management, food processing, etc

mars debilated over cancer 11th for gains, saturn-mars opp under struggle, debilation of mars cancelled as lord moon elevated navamsa, saturn lord of elevation over own cap aspecting mars, hence slower pace of gains-profits.

asc-10th lord mars over scorpio 3rd, mars-rahu, research-occult aptitude, may be equity research, etc.

jupiter aspect over own pisces 7th for career-vocation-business and protective, but pisces inimical under stress-delay. inimical jup over asc impacting health probably intestines, liver, etc. jupiter debilated aspect over saturn-venus cap impacting education-romance-speculation, etc. compensated by elevated aspect from mars over cap, but saturn-mars opp tending to stress-struggle over 5/11 matters etc.

sun over sag 4th philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, love of justice, aspecting analytical gemini 10th for career, tending to managerial leadership and admin skills.

mixed bag of potentials to explore, sat dasa, sat own cap 5th, negating employment prospects, explore business-entrepreneurial prospects, sat-mars opp the struggle thereof, moon 2nd good for finances elevated navamsa, 2/9 lord venus conj sat own cap 5th for creative pursuits and prosperity elevated aspect from mars, mars cancer 11th for gains debilated, debilation cancelled slower pace of profits-gains.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further devising personal strategy, sat dasa unfriendly with asc virgo, expectations moderate.

mer dasa follows, asc-10th lord mer-rahu over sentimental-reserved scorpio 3rd good for occult-research aptitudes, equity research, etc to illustrate. could have acting skills hiding own emotions, mer-rahu 2nd from moon for finances, could tend to rise-fall, calls for ancestor worship, rahu debilated scorpio, lord mars debilated, debilation cancelled venus lord of elevation 4th quadrant from moon, slower pace of growth.

could float 1.25kg each whole green moongdal and mustard seeds over floating river tues late evening, prayers to Mata Mahakali offering some kumkum. 3rd house for siblings. lord mars debilated.

hope this helps, hopefully,

wishing you well, speedy recovery to your sister, GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram
JAI MATA MAHAKALI, BHADRAKALI, MATA DURGE,
MATA PARVATI, RENUKA MATA,
TATWA NIRANJANAYA TARAKA RAMAYA NAMAHA

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thumbs down??? by whom, why, seeing this symbol first time on forums.

hope was helpful to the OP revisiting the chart.

idea was to empathise with the thread and see what i could say, to my best,
whether to pursue entrepreneurial prospects or not, though the answer that emerges sounds vague.

saturn significator for employment prospects-inclinations negates 6th house for work-employment. moon lord 11th for gains over the 2nd for finances. saturn-venus lords 1/9 conj tending to prosperity, while sat-mars opp under stress-struggle on the entrepreneurial path. moon elevated in navamsa.

hope this helps further - regret in case humble effort revisiting the chart was found waste???

ks

Last edited:

Rajarshi

reference PM:

Presently, Saturn & Mars are together in Libra till 4.09.2014.

The effects are more as you are passing through Saturn-Mars dasa.

I may be able to contribute when i come back to base end September.

Best wishes

Rajarshi

Rahu is with 1st & 10th lord (Mercury) and is aspecting 11th house is your main planet for work & profession. Jupiter and Saturn have added to the strength of your work and profession.

You do not have any planet in 6, 8 or 12th houses (Dusthan)....which is good.

In your chart,(i) Saturn & Jupiter (ii) Mars & Moon (iii) Mars & Saturn (iv) Mars & Venus (v) Rahu & Mercury (vi) Saturn & Venus have made relationships.

Bold indicates strong relationship.

Finance: 11th house indicates income. It is damaged by 8th lord. Enemy Saturn, Venus & Rahu are aspecting 11th house and damaging further.

But 11th lord is in 2nd house ( wealth) is a good combination.

Mars is Vargottam ( debilitated) in 11th house. It will give you some income.

2nd house Libra is aspected by Mars, which is damaging but Saturn is aspecting 2nd house ( friendly house)...which will bring some fund and savings.

11th house has 36 Ashtakabarga points is indicative of good income ( generally speaking).

Present situation;
(i) Saturn Maha dasa & Saturn Sade Sati running at the same time.

(ii) Saturn is aspecting Moon in natal chart.

(iii) Also, Saturn mahadasa & Moon antardasa is running till mid August.

(iv) Saturn & Rahu together are in Libra ( Moon sign) now.

Silver lining i) Moon is exalted in Navamsa.

(ii) Jupiter is in Lagna.

Full focus should be given to pass present time and 100% patience need to be exercised. Each day should be planned to pass peacefully.

Saturn aspecting Moon in natal chart signifies depressive tendency which has been aggravated by present transit & Dasa.

Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail.

Exalted Moon in Navamsa is showing that you should be able to combat depressive tendencies successfully with some help.

Best wishes,

"Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail."

Please indicate what remedy you have taken for Saturn [ after consultations with your astrologer]

Thanks

Visakha21

"Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail."

Please indicate what remedy you have taken for Saturn [ after consultations with your astrologer]

Thanks

I consulted a vedic astrologer and I was told to do prayers for Saturn. I was told that I am facing obstacles because Saturn is a slow moving planet. Weekly on Saturdays I was asked to light up a sesame seed light and pray to Saturn and make 9 rounds. I have been doing that.

I had a discussion with the astrologer and asked if it’s the debilitated mars causing problems. So he told me to do prayers for Mars and Lord Muruga for 18 weeks. I have completed them too.

I have also been doing prayers for Jupiter on Thursdays for the past 1 year.

I was told not to do any business with my own investment till my mercury dasha starts. I am still very confused about this. All that I have been doing past 2 years is to build my own tech companies. I can’t run any with my own investment as I don’t have any initial capital or savings. So I would be seeking funds from Venture Capital or Government. It will be me running the business with people’s funds but with a big share in the company. So I do not know if I should continue building my ventures and seek funds or to change direction and look for a job upon graduation as I have way more experience for anyone my age.

I would like to know whats my karmic life path. What does my navamsha says as I believe that’s what people become slowly towards reaching their 30s?
Nothing works out in my life, im just passing my papers for my degree, startups are stuck, I even face some obstacles in my part time job. Im afraid I will become alcoholic as even drinking is becoming a habit. I thought maybe a girl in my life would be good to get rid of my drinking habit as at least I will have someone to talk to but the 1 or 2 girls I come across will put up an innocent face and do things behind my back just to make things worse. :)

I have not been able to find any article online on what happens if rahu conjuncts 1st and 10th lord. I would like to know this so I can explore how I can improve myself as I believe rahu amplifies.

Is there neech bang raaj yoga in my charts?
I have read articles that you need to work so hard. I feel like I over exhaust myself and work too hard. But nothing seems to work. Lately I just lost my energy and I Dont feel like doing anything no matter how much patience i exercise or meditation I do daily.

Hope your advice's will help. Really appreciate it.

dhundhun

Visakha21,

Your birth time stated in chart is 1.46.10. Who recorded in seconds? Is it by some doctor/hospital or in home or done by some astrologer?

Thanks

Visakha21

Visakha21,

Your birth time stated in chart is 1.46.10. Who recorded in seconds? Is it by some doctor/hospital or in home or done by some astrologer?

Thanks

Im sorry sir, it was me I didnt know that seconds can influence degrees around january when I generated the chart, My birth certificate says 1.46am.

But I always have had a doubt on how could they have been so accurate.

Shall I generate another chart?

Thanks

dhundhun

I think, you should seek answers and workarounds using Western Astrology. That could have some more clear explanations. In your context,

~ Saturn afflicts Venus (ASC lord) by conjunction,
~ Saturn afflicts Ceres (nurturing influence) by conjunction
~ Saturn afflicts Moon (MC lord) by square and
~ Saturn afflicts Par Fortuna (luck) by square

Saturn is lord of 4th and 5th in your chart and the negative influence will arise from affairs of 4th (e.g. home) and affairs of 5th (e.g. love).

Recent problems are -ve influence caused by Sun's and Mar's progression (2009-2012). Saturn's transit through 1st and 2nd was also -ve.

Since Mars is in 10th (even if in fall) and Jupiter is in 1st, you could recover from -ve influences soon.

Good luck.

Last edited: