confusion with a type of horary.

knowledge

Hi,

How should I find the ex-partner (male or female), when someone asks about their partner's former partner/love.

The person asking the question will be L1, the quested be the L7 are the basics right, how about this former partners? are they seen by the radical L12? or the 5th of the L5 or 10th of the L11 where the person in question had a child from the former partner.

I remember reading somewhere that Saturn is seen as the former partner.

The Everqueen

Look at the receptions to see if there is an interest between the planets of the person with another that’s not their partner. An aspect separating or applying will let you know if it’s current or not. The receptions will always show a link even if it’s Saturn as it will be prominent in the chart.

knowledge

Count 7 houses from the radix 7th (marriage, loving marriage prospect union) to arrive at a 2nd similar-mindful type partner. Count them as they appear in order by date in your life. For romantic interests (nix serious marriage goal, recognizing they do not share the same sentiments towards permanent coupling) use the 5th, how many Amore's do you consider come under that listing you can count or list that way? After you know the score of just what to be expected of your relationship with your romantic partner, you can start counting by house reflection; serious marriage-minded type, or romantic interest.
Order them by a first experience and then count forward to the relationship you have presently.

StarDust1

7th of 7th points the Asc:pinched: so there is the confusion. I wonder if they have any specific houses for these ex fellas:w00t:

knowledge

Thanks for the explaination.

I still have not find the answer to my question.

In a chart,

1st house: The person who asks the question will be the ruler of the Asc sign.

7th house: The person in question. Particularly, for this type of relationship horary question.

Now which how rules the 7th's secret love or former partners?

We cannot count 7th from 7th as it will end up at the 1st house which will be the person who is asking the question. That's is where i see everything gets complicated with this type of question.

I hope you understand my question... if its a new lover or new interest may be we can use the venus or the 5th lord or any other planets in the 7th house.:andy:

Last edited:

The Everqueen

Thanks for the explaination.

I still have not find the answer to my question.

In a chart,

7th house: The person in question. Particularly, for this type of relationship horary question.

We cannot count 7th from 7th as it will end up at the 1st house which will be the person who is asking the question. That's is where i see everything gets complicated with this type of question.

I hope you understand my question... if its a new lover or new interest may be we can use the venus or the 5th lord or any other planets in the 7th house.:andy:

Forget the house - look at the receptions! What planet is the 7H ruler interested in? Is that planet interested in the 7H planet as well? Is there an aspect to that other planet?

knowledge

Forget the house - look at the receptions! What planet is the 7H ruler interested in? Is that planet interested in the 7H planet as well? Is there an aspect to that other planet?

Hi, thanks. That will make everything a big mess. In my experiance. The horary chart not only shows the answer the question itself but also many other thing happening in their life at the time as well.

Imagine,

If you predict using this method.

And, Someone askes a question about their partner's relationship with his ex. If at the same time the partner was busy with-starting a new Business with new partners. Which also rules the 7th of the 7th and it's ruler applies to the partner "showing his current situation" that he is busy in making new contracts related to his side bussiness. We may think the appliying aspects could be his ex persons or new love interests. You deliver this news to the person who is asking the question. It will then bring a total mess in ones life.

The Everqueen

Hi, thanks. That will make everything a big mess. In my experiance. The horary chart not only shows the answer the question itself but also many other thing happening in their life at the time as well.

Imagine,

And, Someone askes a question about their partner's relationship with his ex. If at the same time the partner was busy with-starting a new Business with new partners. Which also rules the 7th of the 7th and it's ruler applies to the partner "showing his current situation" that he is busy in making new contracts related to his side bussiness. We may think the appliying aspects could be his ex persons or new love interests. You deliver this news to the person who is asking the question. It will then bring a total mess in ones life.

Well, the mistake here then is asking a business question with a relationship question at the same time as you'd be using the same houses. It works for relationship questions - Lilly has a section on how to determine such things and it does work as I've done it myself having learned it with John Frawley.

knowledge

Well, the mistake here then is asking a business question with a relationship question at the same time as you'd be using the same houses. It works for relationship questions - Lilly has a section on how to determine such things and it does work as I've done it myself having learned it with John Frawley.

I bet you did not understand what i said.

I know what i am looking for and i will find the answer.

The Everqueen

I bet you did not understand what i said.

I know what i am looking for and i will find the answer.

In a chart,

I hope you understand my question... if its a new lover or new interest may be we can use the venus or the 5th lord or any other planets in the 7th house

English is my first language, I know what you're asking. I have done countless third parties horaries in the last 20+ years. Your assumption is that the third party will be shown by a house - that is not always the case.

StarDust1

Should I be enquiring about a lover's possible involvement with another, dependent upon how much the two consider the love interest is-I would use the 5th for a lover-and then count 5 houses from that house, using the 5th house as the 1st to count from. You would then use the 9th house ruler, and see if the rulers of each of the houses have an aspect. "Question: does my lover have another interest romantically?" A question asking about 'partnership' is the 7th house-one of marriage, for the 7th house is judged primarily by legal-statute established by each state. In some states, common law marriages are recognized by the courts for the ability of the husband to make payments for offspring produced by the union, definitely a 7th house issue.

If you are in a union that is not considered recognized by the state by those parameters then you are just a couple living together=5th house. You can use the 1st house for the prior partner-the ex. How are you phrasing your question and just what are you trying to establish

knowledge

Should I be enquiring about a lover's possible involvement with another, dependent upon how much the two consider the love interest is-I would use the 5th for a lover-and then count 5 houses from that house, using the 5th house as the 1st to count from. You would then use the 9th house ruler, and see if the rulers of each of the houses have an aspect. "Question: does my lover have another interest romantically?" A question asking about 'partnership' is the 7th house-one of marriage, for the 7th house is judged primarily by legal-statute established by each state. In some states, common law marriages are recognized by the courts for the ability of the husband to make payments for offspring produced by the union, definitely a 7th house issue.

If you are in a union that is not considered recognized by the state by those parameters then you are just a couple living together=5th house. You can use the 1st house for the prior partner-the ex. How are you phrasing your question and just what are you trying to establish

Exactly:cool:

knowledge

English is my first language, I know what you're asking. I have done countless third parties horaries in the last 20+ years. Your assumption is that the third party will be shown by a house - that is not always the case.

Bla bla bla! I still bett you have no clue of what i said there :w00t:

The Everqueen

Bla bla bla! I still bett you have no clue of what i said there :w00t:

It's spellt 'Blah' actually...

I understand perfectly, even though it is a particularly garbled paragraph I'll give you that! You asked for help because you don't know how to find what it is you are looking for in a chart. I replied based on my experience from having learned with prominent horary astrologers and a client base over many years, which is all I can do to try to help you but you dismiss what I say because you think you know better - then why ask?! What you have presented above is why you are having issues finding the answer.

I really give up on this forum!:rolleyes:

knowledge

Yeah yeah! Bla bla bla:alien:

I wish they have an ignore function, which one can completely block some useless and irrelevant messages from their view:lol:

knowledge

It's spellt 'Blah' actually...

I understand perfectly, even though it is a particularly garbled paragraph I'll give you that! You asked for help because you don't know how to find what it is you are looking for in a chart. I replied based on my experience from having learned with prominent horary astrologers and a client base over many years, which is all I can do to try to help you but you dismiss what I say because you think you know better - then why ask?! What you have presented above is why you are having issues finding the answer.

I really give up on this forum!:rolleyes:

Better do that!

And i forget to say,

you just have won the Championship!

I wonder what are you trying to prove?

Tell me how many times you have scored a point with your prediction:wink:

Though am not an astrologer, i still have done better than you with some of my tries :w00t:

The Everqueen

Better do that!

And i forget to say,

you just have won the Championship!

I wonder what are you trying to prove?

Tell me how many times you have scored a point with your prediction:wink:

Though am not an astrologer, i still have done better than you with some of my tries :w00t:

See you next Tuesday.