Was I Sharon Tate in my past life?

DesertQueen

Is it possible that in my past life I was the actress Sharon Tate? Because I always had thoughts of me being an actress that was killed in my past life and I especially have images of me in the past life wearing yellow dress similar to the one she's wearing... Not to mention how the settings in old movies bring me to tears in uncontrollable way to the point it's too difficult to watch and sometimes I have this urge to watch an old movie just to see the settings and feel I was in it before and cry nostalgically.
I came to know about this actress very recently while watching documentaries about murder cases (as I always do enjoy them) and came across her killer, Charles Manson.

Attachments

• astro_2atw_sharon_tate.65017.26448.jpg
    astro_2atw_sharon_tate.65017.26448.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 69
  • astro_w2gw_my.65332.2018.png
    astro_w2gw_my.65332.2018.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 68
  • tate_01.jpg
    tate_01.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 51

IleneK

Premium Member
Just to make your chart easier to read, perhaps you might make one with just the planets like in Sharon Tate's chart. No asteroids, etc.

It also might be helpful if you were to create a synastry chart for the two of you at astro.com. This would be one chart with you on the inside and Tate on the outside? You can find Synastry if you scroll down in the chart options.

Very best,

CapAquaPis

I mentioned Sharon Tate and Farrah Fawcett's reincarnation possibilities in one thread and came upon this one to revive in relation to the story of Sharon Tate might came back as Rosie Blanchard, who told the Tate family and investigators in the Sharon Tate death case in the late 1980s-early 1990s period. According to Blanchard's "reincarnation memory", Sharon Tate wasn't murdered, but the party on Aug 16, 1969 was a home birth with her closest friends and then the Manson family killers barged in (by word of mouth of "a birth of an antichrist"), Tate fled into hiding to avoid her being killed and then died from post-partum complications. The baby daughter she had was taken away hours later by L.A. county authorities and put up for adoption. And not only Blanchard believed she was Sharon, she said to came back as her daughter, like some sort of "soul transfer" when the newborn nearly died herself. The Tate family at first thought she was a stalker and then they learned she was right on a lot of accurate details, and Blanchard married the man involved in the investigation, also was convinced Mom and daughter Tate is "back" to prove reincarnation is a possibility esp. to return as our families descendants.

Amit89

I'm not saying anything is certain or definitive here.

You have south node in your 10th and what's more south node conjuct the sun.