when you think this is the perfect for my ..and its not

rubyelixir

Hi All,

I am having trouble with reading my own Horary Chart that I drew up for finding my Laptop. I took it on a trip to San Francisco. When I got home I had one of those: This is the perfect place for my Laptop, no dust easy to get too... EXCEPT I frikken forget where I put it!!

Its been 5 months, I know its in my house and I still cannot find it! So I drew up a Horary Chart; Where is my Lenovo Laptop Computer? (I did it a couple of hours earlier but got busy and couldn't look at it. When I did, I noticed I had written the question wrong.) So this chart shows Cap on the 7th
Plus moon Sq Venus, sextile saturn, and conj MC. No wonder I have issues! There's something wrong with me as the reader!

With the ruler of the 2nd in the 5th I'm thinking either my son or his room might have something to do with it but I've pillaged it and not found it. (He's in college and not at home)

So I'd appreciate any assistance someone horary savvy might have. Thank you!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_is_my_lenovo_laptop_computer_hr.12034.291920.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_is_my_lenovo_laptop_computer_hr.12034.291920.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 26

rubyelixir

Re: when you think this is the perfect place for my ..and its not

the part of fortune is in the 8th house at 7 degrees pisces, unaspected

Elfie SKY

Re: when you think this is the perfect place for my ..and its not

western side in your house, covered by some wooden thing, maybe in a wooden cabinet or under wooden desk/bed, it has no light around

rubyelixir

Ty for your answer Elfie SKY.
I believe its in a cabinet but everything is wood and even my house is wood. Plus I looked in and under every wood cabinet and its not there. Even under my bed and the night stand (which btw is in the west of the house) still looking. I think its in my bedroom but its small and Ive looked everywhere.Are there any other finer/ more specific details?

fensi88

Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right side of the places that I would suggest you to search.

Ruler is in Sco sign so, it can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, near trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
When ruler is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding it. Look in a child's room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Look also near the heating system, fireplace.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in Pi in 8 house. Look for it in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green