When will Pluto and Saturn trine my Venus and Mercury in Virgo?

cocoapuff

Thanks y'all...some big Mental and relational transformations are predicted for this time and just wondering when they will beeeee...

anonychart.jpg

aspicco

Your question is a little unclear... Saturn conjuncts your Venus/Mercury this coming August 2008. Saturn doesn't trine them until 2018, ten years from now.

Pluto trines them roughly from 2012 to 2014.

Who told you this prediction? Did you mis-hear it and are repeating what you remember?

aspicco

Oh... and for the record, you could easily look this up at astro.com or if you bought an ephermeris for the 21st century... but I guess with a Leo Sun & Moon, conjunct no less, you would rather be catered to than do it yourself...

cocoapuff

ouch...yes that's the sound of wounded leo pride..it's hard for me not to reply at the same energy level so i will say that i did look it up on that very site but was confused becuase i thought i heard few years and i was seeing decades....so thank you for your reply and the clarfication...it is helpful indeed..

best,
evolving leo (i hope)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
cocoapuff,
Saturn will conjunct your venus mercury around the 26th august..2008-this will activate the square to your twelfth house jupiter-uranus conjunction...This could be a period of change for you,and challenge.Your natal mars is trine that uranus/jupiter which may alleviate/create opportunities for you.
Hope this helps,
Cheers, Lillyjgc