Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: England
Posts: 797
Thumbs up Australia Vs Sri Lanka, 2007 cricket world cup final, Barbados, West Indies

Hi all,

Tommorow is one of the biggest sporting events on the planet, the cricket world cup final, which is between Australia and Sri Lanka.

The favourites are Australia who are going into their 4th striaght world cup final and eying up their 3rd straight win and 4 world cup truimphs. On the other hand Sri Lanka are the underdogs, but they have got some big names in their team and are looking very strong, the 1996 world cup final was between these two and Sri Lanka won that by ease.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Now for the analysis!

Australia(Jan 01, 1901, 1.35pm, Sydney) I see some good transits tommorow, transit Moon(emotions, feelings, fighting spirit) is in tactical intelligent Virgo in the playful 5th house, transit Sun in Taurus in the 1st house, transit Moon is conjuct with natal Mars(competition, confidence), natal Moon is trining transit Moon(huge emotions), transit Sun(glory, happiness) is trining transit Moon. transit Venus is squaring transit Moon, natal Pluto squaring transit Moon(struggle). Natal Moon squaring transit Saturn(real tension), that won't surely help, transit Venus opposition natal jupiter, Transit Venus opposition natal Venus, natal Sun opposition transit Venus!, transit Jupiter(retrograde) conjuct natal Jupiter(luck, optimism, expansion), transit Mercury trine natal Sun(intelligent planning, analysing), transit Moon opposition transit Mars(anger, frustration)!.


Sri Lanka(22 May, 1972, 12.42pm, Colombo) transit Venus in 10th house(success, glory), transit Moon in 1st house(huge emotions), transit Sun in 9th house. Moon conjunct Moon(huge emotions), transit Moon square natal Venus and Mars, transit Venus trine natal True Node, transit Saturn square natal Saturn(loss, reconstruction), transit Venus opposition natal Jupiter, transit Saturn sqaure natal Sun(loss, fear, lack of self confidence, real determination), transit Sun trine natal Jupiter(success, luck), transit Moon trine transit sun(happiness), transit Moon trine Natal True Node, transit Saturn trine natal Jupiter(progress), trasnit Sun sqaure natal true node.

Both teams have very good transits and not so good transits. Australia have the upper hand. Australia has 55% chances of winning and Sri Lanka has 45% chance of winning.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: England
Posts: 797
Re: Australia Vs Sri Lanka, 2007 cricket world cup final, Barbados, West Indies

I'v found a website which gives vedic astrology and tarot card readings for the world cup final today:


Quote:
Australia have the winning potential and year 2007 is going to be very lucky for Australian captain, Ricky Ponting. Sri Lankans are ruled by number nine so they are very aggressive and tough to defeat. In fact, Sri Lanka have nothing to lose in this final, so they play their natural game.

So far as the winner of this match is concerned, Australia have a slightly better chance to win this final.
Winning %: Australia 55%, Sri Lanka 45%
By Astrologer Dr. Richa Shukla

__________________________________________________ _______________

Finally, the last match of the World Cup is here. Australia and Sri Lanka. The stars say that it is an extremely lucky day for both the teams.

On one hand, Australia has the element of total fulfillment while on the other hand, Sri Lanka is balanced and is also spiritually blessed. However, despite having everything, the Australians should put in full efforts. The cards for Australia suggest surety and security; cards for Sri Lanka depict emotions, balance, blessings and power. The start of the game is likely to be decided by Australia. The performance of the Australian captain, Ricky Ponting is better as compared to the Sri Lankan captain, Mahela Jayawardene. The Sri Lankan skipper is not utilizing his intellectual ability to the fullest. He seems to be under pressure and doubt. To overcome this, he needs to improve his command over the team. The Aussie captain needs to show maturity in order to reap what he has sown - all his efforts and hard work should not go waste. He needs to balance out and use his energy and time in an efficient manner.

As for the team's performance, the divine indicates that Sri Lanka will get lots of opportunities. The Australian team is immensely balanced and their card is positive as well. Australia have to defend their title, while on the other hand, Sri Lanka wants to accomplish what they had started out with. The stars suggest slightly better winning prospects for Australia than Sri Lanka. It is likely to be a neck and neck competition .

By Tarot card reader Dr. Seema Midha

__________________________________________________ _____________

Australia would be the country to make a hat-trick by winning World Cup 2007 as it has already won two World Cups of 1999 and 2003. There is every possibility of Australia winning the World Cup as most of the transits are favourable and beneficial to Aussie captain, Ricky Pointing. Sun in third, Mars in lagna, Moon in eight and Saturn in sixth will help his team to win the closely fought neck and neck match. Cricket lovers will definitely get a very good game to witness. Sri Lankan team will be in full form and spirits. Performance of some of Sri Lankan players will be very outstanding but Lady Luck should be with Australian team.

By Astrologer Neeraj Joshi

Source: http://worldcup.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1966207.cms

Last edited by starlink; 10-22-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: England
Posts: 797
Re: Australia Vs Sri Lanka, 2007 cricket world cup final, Barbados, West Indies

Australia won the world cup final, it was a high scoring game, Sri Lanka was never in the game.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Rohan Rohan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 168
Re: Australia Vs Sri Lanka, 2007 cricket world cup final, Barbados, West Indies

Dear Amit,

I came across only one website giving precise cricket predictions. The have done fantastic job.

http://cricket.sports.ganeshaspeaks....tchresults.jsp

Regards,
Rohann Joshii
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2007, australia, barbados, cricket, final, indies, lanka, west, world

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cricket World Cup Rohan Sports Astrology 61 08-03-2017 05:22 AM
chances for a new champion in cricket world cup Virinchi Sports Astrology 3 04-23-2007 06:35 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.