Asc Pisces.. mars in aries 1st house..!

i have heard that the asc./rising sign is how other see you n how you appear to the world.. also can determine what your face looks like and my asc. is in pisces at the 29th degree with mars in aries in the first house..! can someone please help me understand how the two work together on shaping how i look n how other see me..! take a look at my chart and please help with an in-depth discription on my personality and my chart explained.. if someone can help that would be greatly aprreciated b.c i dont know that much esp. how to read my asc. and first house heavenly influences.!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_sean_gurley_hp_68430_47589.gif
    astro_w2at_01_sean_gurley_hp_68430_47589.gif
    54 KB · Views: 16
fair complexion, stout (may be even obese at some point of life, but for some duration only may be like 7 or 8 years duration, specifically somewhere from age of 0 to 12 yrs )
not a very masculine, to be truthful feminine moves and physique.
shoulders and biceps can be bulky but not necessarily wide.

your native/ruler planet is jupiter but its difficult to predict how well it will show in ur appearance because it is retrograde in your horoscope. but still it is combined with mars features so Red glow on your face stays always for sure, u have a clear face no face marks scars or anything
no dark circles, cheeks may be chubby but for sure not sunken in, teeth well rounded of nearly equal size(no bunny teeth) and naturally in a yellowish shade.

good vision, u dont use specs or contact lenses. untill middle age

some info which i think will be relevant to check with you if its true with you: more comfortable to work behind the scenes, there should be some relation between your mother and your education, one of them goes good other doesnt and may be both of them suffers, or their place in ur life suffers.

mini fortunes or prosperity hits you with mental unrestlessness and defame? if any till now pls confirm yes or no.

if more than 50 percent of these things are true. i have more typical things to ask :innocent:

my picture is attached.. n me n my mother r close..n igraduated but didnt finish college.. but alot fo that doesnt sound like me.. no disrespect but alot was descriptions off someone u have never seen.. but take a look at me n if u want to tell me more about my self n personality by lookin at my chart n wut it says id greatly appreciate it n love to see what you think or can come up with based on what you see