Regulus in Virgo

whitey

Hi all,

Just read that the Regulus moved into Virgo recently. They move 1 degree in 72 years!

Does anyone know more about this? Does this mark a new era in the world?

Thank you!

Culpeper

Premium Member
It is probably more important than the end of the Mayan calendar or the Age of Aquarius. Using my astrology software I have found the previous years when bright fixed stars have changed signs in the tropical zodiac. Revolutionary changes appear to follow in the world. Some sidereal astrologers disagree with me. However, when Altair entered Aquarius about 1870, the world entered the electrical age. Everything we depend on now is electrical in some way. Not so before 1870. Life is very different now. Expect changes of an even greater degree now with Regulus in Virgo as Regulus is considered more important than Altair.

whitey

Culperer,

I am kinda surprized that it is not discussed a lot. But I find it interesting. The age of virgo, here it comes!!! Right? Also it is opposing neptune.

I am not into fix star much but what would be the implication of them in terms of new age/era??

Also, how are we to analyze our chart if transit Regulus came aspect with major planet?

Best,

whitey

Flowergirl

It is probably more important than the end of the Mayan calendar or the Age of Aquarius. Using my astrology software I have found the previous years when bright fixed stars have changed signs in the tropical zodiac. Revolutionary changes appear to follow in the world.

This is very interesting. Also note that the 7 fixed stars of the Pleiades are also one by one leaving Taurus for Gemini.

Alcyone positions:

1900 – 28° 48′ Taurus
1950 – 29°18′ Taurus
2000 – 00°00′ Gemini

Also note that our recent (20 May) Solar eclipse was conjunct this cluster of fixed stars. It must be very significant indeed!

Last edited: