The Lunar Nodes Change Quality: Pisces & Virgo - 22 June 2007 - Dec. 18, 2007

Theo

Banned
Re: Never be afraid of your chart.

Cassie Priam said:
My interest is karmic and spiritual astrology.

I feel strongly that we are not meant to look at our natal chart and transits with fear. We are here to evolve spiritually and everything happens the way it should, for the purpose of soul growth.

Saturn is Lord of Karma, and his job is to point the way along our path of duty and to teach us about structure and form, duty and responsibility, and inner discipline. Saturn teaches us about inner strength, resilience. He teaches us how to bend without breaking. Saturn will teach us how to live in accord with our soul purpose and destiny. He is also ensures that we pay off any karmic debts form past lives, and we are to do so with courage and wisdom.

The more westernized version of karmic/spiritual astrology which I practice, (and this differs from the Vedics), is that we believe strongly in free will. Nothing is fated, nothing is certain. God gave us total free will. It is our choice to follow the soul purpose as outlined in our natal charts or not.

It is our choice to use the planetary energies in a constructive or destructive fashion. For example you can chose to use the Uranus-Saturn energy to be innovative, original, ambitious or determined. Or you can use it in a more chaotic destructive way.

All the energy sent to us is from the Divine, it is all silver linings. It is up to us to use it wisely and with courage.

Well said.

Teddybull

Thank you for your replies.... Have to control my thinking and channel into more positive ideas. I have had SO many changes in my life within the past year (starting with transiting neptune conjunct sun, re-birth and progression of a spiritual consciousness)....

Premonitions (most like highly developed imagination!) tell me something will happen that week in August.
At the week of the exact nodal conjunction transit and saturn transits, I will be at a meditation convocation in LA. What planning...... most likely 99.9% I know absolutely nothing will happen, now disappointing me lol!
So correct, Cassian, I shouldn't get down on Saturn..... I just have a Cap Asc conjuncting Saturn, along with Venus and Mars, all within 3 degrees. If it is one planet I have learned to work with, it's Saturn! Hunker down, roll up your sleeves and 'just do it'!....
Thank you, Blessings, Tb

Cassie Priam

The nodal return influence will be in effect several weeks before and after direct. And often times we do not realize the impact of events until later.
Just stay open to new possibilities at this time, and ways to rework the positive energy of your NN.

Theo

Banned
Teddybull said:
Thank you for your replies.... Have to control my thinking and channel into more positive ideas. I have had SO many changes in my life within the past year (starting with transiting neptune conjunct sun, re-birth and progression of a spiritual consciousness)....

Premonitions (most like highly developed imagination!) tell me something will happen that week in August.
At the week of the exact nodal conjunction transit and saturn transits, I will be at a meditation convocation in LA. What planning...... most likely 99.9% I know absolutely nothing will happen, now disappointing me lol!
So correct, Cassian, I shouldn't get down on Saturn..... I just have a Cap Asc conjuncting Saturn, along with Venus and Mars, all within 3 degrees. If it is one planet I have learned to work with, it's Saturn! Hunker down, roll up your sleeves and 'just do it'!....
Thank you, Blessings, Tb

Well, you might want to postpone that trip to LA/California at that time. There are strong transits at the end of August, and into the first 10-15 days of September (earthquakes) - that's not a great time to be in California transit-wise.

Teddybull

Theo,
I'm actually going Aug 5-12th.
I looked up the aspects tho for the end of August. WOW! Transiting aspects, Mars sq pluto, sat opp neptune, venus conj sat. Not a very good time. Plus mars opposition nodal placements, squaring pluto.

Not a very good time, indeed....... I agree about earthquakes, hurricanes (I live off the coast of FL), or even terrorism. It really points to violence, devastation. Add the factor of the Pisces NN in there. Unreal.

I feel pretty safe with my dates even tho I have saturn, uranus, nodes and vertex all making conjunctions with each other. It's the weeks afterwards that I wonder about.

I get a feeling that this nodal changing of axises will not be an easy one. I get a sense of uneasiness. Alot of people I know are expressing themselves in unhappy relationships but not quite ready to move on, but just building tension. And I get the feeling that there is a false euphoria..... people are not really happy but finding every which way they can AND in high gear at this time. Ready, set, CRASH
Blessings, Tb

Theo

Banned
Teddybull said:
Theo,
I'm actually going Aug 5-12th.
I looked up the aspects tho for the end of August. WOW! Transiting aspects, Mars sq pluto, sat opp neptune, venus conj sat. Not a very good time. Plus mars opposition nodal placements, squaring pluto.

Not a very good time, indeed....... I agree about earthquakes, hurricanes (I live off the coast of FL), or even terrorism. It really points to violence, devastation. Add the factor of the Pisces NN in there. Unreal.

I feel pretty safe with my dates even tho I have saturn, uranus, nodes and vertex all making conjunctions with each other. It's the weeks afterwards that I wonder about.

I get a feeling that this nodal changing of axises will not be an easy one. I get a sense of uneasiness. Alot of people I know are expressing themselves in unhappy relationships but not quite ready to move on, but just building tension. And I get the feeling that there is a false euphoria..... people are not really happy but finding every which way they can AND in high gear at this time. Ready, set, CRASH
Blessings, Tb

Yes, those transits are tight in August, and more so into September. The position of the Dragon's Head in the third decan of Pisces, and the Dragon's Tail in the third decan of Virgo, with the aspects from Mars, esp. to the transiting Southern Lunar Node at the end of August and into September really calls for being careful at that time. World news will reflect that time cycle and with what is happening now globally - news doesn't look good, particularly coming off the recent Mars/Saturn conjunction.

Theo

Banned
Re: Saros Cycle

Cassie Priam said:
Theo:

I am interested in karmic astrology and very interested in the nodes, eclipses, etc. I am so glad you mentioned the saros cycles, hardly any one knows what they are. There is also very little written about the meanings of the specific cycles. I have read some of Lineman's books and Brady's. As well as Spiller etc. But not much out there about the saros cycles in terms of interpretation of the meaning of each cycle. I am interested specifically in the PNSEs.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

The movements of the Dragon's Head & Tail, the Moon's nodes, through the zodiac, have wide implications for the world, for nations, cultures, groups, and individuals during their 18.6 month and 18.6 year cycles. Moreover, the halves of these cycles 9.3 - 9.6 - are important as well.

The Saros cycles are a branch of judicial astrology relating to prophecies, mundane forecasts, etc., which the ancient classical astrologers were expert. In our times, many astrologers don't have experience due to the over-simplication of astrology, or too much of a focus merely on psychological implications, rather than overall consideration of predictive events, global effects from the transits in general and the lunar nodes in particular.

The best way to learn is by looking at the total maps of transits, and to gain a wider perspective, rather than fixing a microscopic view on a large map, what should be done is first gaining a large perspective, and then applying astrological principles to whatever the astrologer, or student wants to look at - personal, mundane, etc.

This particular Lunar Nodal cycle, as I've stated, is predictive for the decade of the 2010s, for the most part. However, during the next 18.6 months to about mid-December 2007, many secrets of the world will be revealed, and lead to the coming of the lunar nodal transit into the Aquarius/Leo axis starting in mid-December 2007 to late August 2009.

It is important to remember that the lunar nodes in their transit through the Pisce/Virgo axis now will provide plenty of opportunities for those aware of this time to be able to prepare for the coming decade of the 2010s, while also allowing for new creative experiences and practical applications that can be of immense use in this preparation for the second decade of the 21st century.

Cassie Priam

Theo, thank you for your response. I agree that there is a global effect of the saros cycles (in my view, we are looking then at cosmic and collective karma).

However for the time being, I am more interested in the impact of the prenatal and transit saros cycle eclipse upon an individual. The theory is that we each receive a cosmic dusting from our prenatal eclipse,
which is significant, but there is little info about the specific nature of that influence for each saros cycle. Also I know that the beginning and end date of each saros cycle is very important, but I am not yet sure how or why.

(PS I agree with you that western astrology is too psychological, and I also think that eastern astrology is too fatalistic. I am somewhere in the middle. Borrowing the spirituality of the east, with the psych and free will of the west.)

Theo

Banned

Cassie Priam said:
Theo, thank you for your response. I agree that there is a global effect of the saros cycles (in my view, we are looking then at cosmic and collective karma).

However for the time being, I am more interested in the impact of the prenatal and transit saros cycle eclipse upon an individual. The theory is that we each receive a cosmic dusting from our prenatal eclipse,
which is significant, but there is little info about the specific nature of that influence for each saros cycle. Also I know that the beginning and end date of each saros cycle is very important, but I am not yet sure how or why.

(PS I agree with you that western astrology is too psychological, and I also think that eastern astrology is too fatalistic. I am somewhere in the middle. Borrowing the spirituality of the east, with the psych and free will of the west.)

Much depends on future transits. Remember that each transit of the past is a "moment in time" with many, many variations within each moment. Prenatal work is fine, however, in order to learn about the impacts, you'll have to use judicial astrological methods, since you've brought the Saros cycle into it.

Theo

Banned
Mars has just entered tropical Virgo... watch this transit closely as it makes its way toward conjunction with the Dragon's Tail at the end of August and early September.

Teddybull

I don't know if it is just me, but I just sense an urgency with these nodes. I have 26 natal pisces sn, just last week, people from my past are re-entering my life (including hidden enemies coming my way). My spine gets tense when there is tension. I feel it is the beginning of a life altering change that is on the verge of happening. And I haven't a clue what it will be. My life is pretty much status quo at the moment. Basically I'm a pretty optimistic, happy person.

Maybe the end of August will turn out to be mild. Let's hope. I am seeing people are frustrated lately. Relationships are intense and not stable for the most part. People seem to be on the brink of anger. Could it be something else that is happening? Maybe the upcoming Saturn opp Neptune? Pluto sq nodes? Mercury retro? Nep opp Sun? Pluto sq mars? mars opp uranus? Jupiter squaring nep and saturn? Is anyone else sensing a smoldering fire within their environment?

I can't wait till August is over along with parts of September..... In the back of my mind I can't help think this war is going to escalate into a mushroom. I am truly hoping our President will stay out of this mess. Any involvement will bring war right here.

Theo, what are you thinking about the upcoming times? Both from a personal and universal standpoint.

Theo

Banned
Teddybull said:
I don't know if it is just me, but I just sense an urgency with these nodes. I have 26 natal pisces sn, just last week, people from my past are re-entering my life (including hidden enemies coming my way). My spine gets tense when there is tension. I feel it is the beginning of a life altering change that is on the verge of happening. And I haven't a clue what it will be. My life is pretty much status quo at the moment. Basically I'm a pretty optimistic, happy person.

Maybe the end of August will turn out to be mild. Let's hope. I am seeing people are frustrated lately. Relationships are intense and not stable for the most part. People seem to be on the brink of anger. Could it be something else that is happening? Maybe the upcoming Saturn opp Neptune? Pluto sq nodes? Mercury retro? Nep opp Sun? Pluto sq mars? mars opp uranus? Jupiter squaring nep and saturn? Is anyone else sensing a smoldering fire within their environment?

I can't wait till August is over along with parts of September..... In the back of my mind I can't help think this war is going to escalate into a mushroom. I am truly hoping our President will stay out of this mess. Any involvement will bring war right here.

Theo, what are you thinking about the upcoming times? Both from a personal and universal standpoint.

Hi Teddybull,

Well, trust your feelings, and insight. Pre-act by doing things consciously to avoid any negative events ahead. Mars has already entered tropical Virgo, and although it will contact the transiting South Lunar Node, it will make contact with your radical/natal North Lunar Node... This indicates that you may be able to see the situations among others in your life setting up right in front of your eyes and may be able to assist... but try to do so objectively and from a distance where others cannot project onto you and blame you for problems that are not yours. Rather, from a personal standpoint, prepare ahead of time for distancing yourself, and be aware of the details (Virgo) while not allowing your feelings (Pisces) to cloud your judgement when it comes to people, and events in the near future related to them.

Early August is a good time to distance yourself... try looking ahead towards mid-September/October, and get you head into the coming autumn and winter seasons by doing things for that time - effectively pre-acting and jumping over current events so as to not become involved in what is going to be an overall negative end to summer. Many people will not be happy with this summer, and by the end of August, and early September, events will be sad... and violent in some cases. Avoid this by pretending that summer is over in August, and get ahead of things by working for the time covering mid-September to January 2007.

From a universal standpoint: Watch the news... and be aware that for the most part, the summer in the northern hemisphere ends badly with the Mars transit over the Dragon's Tail at the end of August and into September. The malefic transit of Mars conjoined to the South Lunar Node is not a transit to play with, or to ignore.

pisceskitty

:eek:
Sun 21 deg. Pisces
Venus 14 deg. Pisces
Mercury 24 deg. pisces all in my 5th house.
Ruler of the 6th @ 27 deg Pisces.

I remember that Lunar eclipse on March 14th[my birthday is March 11th] in Virgo. Let's put it this way: it wasn't a good experience at all!!!! Teddy your post is right on point. There is something going on. I get the feeling we will all be transformed in someway. Eveyone seems to be in so much pain. Whether at work , with relationships. People who are lonely, and looking for love[like myself] I just don't remember things feeling this intense in my life.

Smoldering fire is the exact word I would use. I find myself drawn to symbols, studying astrology more than ever; meditating; having visions; psychic ability. I just want to go to Tibet and chant!

Last edited:

Theo

Banned
sorehearted said:
Mars in Virgo and this new nodal transit, could they explain the sudden war between Israel and Lebanon?

Remember the last solar eclipse? And the area the darkened skies crossed? Very close to what is now happening...

Theo

Banned
pisceskitty said:
:eek:
Sun 21 deg. Pisces
Venus 14 deg. Pisces
Mercury 24 deg. pisces all in my 5th house.
Ruler of the 6th @ 27 deg Pisces.

I remember that Lunar eclipse on March 14th[my birthday is March 11th] in Virgo. Let's put it this way: it wasn't a good experience at all!!!! Teddy your post is right on point. There is something going on. I get the feeling we will all be transformed in someway. Eveyone seems to be in so much pain. Whether at work , with relationships. People who are lonely, and looking for love[like myself] I just don't remember things feeling this intense in my life.

Smoldering fire is the exact word I would use. I find myself drawn to symbols, studying astrology more than ever; meditating; having visions; psychic ability. I just want to go to Tibet and chant!

Mankind was meant to rule over the transits by knowledge of them, and proper application in the world, not the other way around. The problems throughout human history comes from ignorance, and the mis-application of "knowledge" towards negative ends. Human history is full of examples of this.

In the modern world, astrologers are not consulted, for the most part, by those making major decisions that affect the lives of millions. These "decisions" therefore, have consequences on their own souls, which the prophecies clearly state.

Using astrological knowledge for the benefit of humanity, and oneself, for positive purposes, to help, and to enlighten, is the correct course to take.

Summery Joy

Theo said:
Remember the last solar eclipse? And the area the darkened skies crossed? Very close to what is now happening...

Actually, the last solar eclipse happened here in Egypt, to the very west of the country. Israel and Lebanon are to our East. Does it still count as the effect of the eclips?

Teddybull

Agree about looking at the positive aspects of transits. I have found that the first round of hard transits (outer planet squares, opp and sometimes conj) really affect me. They can even disorient me. As when I had neptune transit conj my sun. Exact week of aspect, my husband and I broke up (after 15 yrs), I had to desperately find a new home plus just gotten a promo on the job. My parents were also moving at the time. All within that month. BANG, 2x4 right on the forehead. For the first few days I could even hardly breathe.

The aftermath..... that's when you have to pick up and start rebuilding for the better.

I'm thinking these nodes suggest mass karma, such as in the Middle East. Beyond control on a personal level. Pisces is so hard to predict.

As always, when I was going thru my neptune transit, the foremost person who came in my life and healed parts of my soul was a Piscean. She is my secretary whom I tried to conceal my devastation. She was the only one who figured out what was going on. The rest of the group had not one iota of an idea. I told them after I moved, filed divorce and several months later......

angelina

My North Node sits at Virgo 22 trine a Taurus Venus 22 and a POF 22. My South Node is 22 Pisces. I am somewhat confused as to how that affects me as the nodes are reversed the virgo in the north. But i have been going through a period of detaching from many people which began when Mercury Retrograde and does not appear to be ceasing. I am coping with marriage struggles that arise from quietude and little communication. I find myself focusing very hard on trying to imagine what sort of future I truly want for myself. I have a friend whose Sun is Pisces 24/NN Pisces 24 and Virgo NN 24. Like me he has been experiencing relationship issues including with me--the solar eclipse in March hit his natal SUN! It is definitely a time of much challenge.