jupiter trine mars and venus

lilithontop

Hi,

i was wondering if natal aspects such as venus trine jupiter and mars trine jupiter in a man's chart would yield someone who is attracted to bigger and curvier women?

i can't find anything online pertaining to that.

thank you! =)

conspiracy theorist

I have Jupiter, Mars and Venus in a wide 3 way conjunction and I'm not inclined to go for bigger women. As to curvy, it depends on what you mean. Curvaceous women can and are insanely attractive to a lot of men, but the current change in the term curvy makes it almost synonymous with fat. (Some dudes go for that but It's not my thing)

I have Jupiter, Mars and Venus in a wide 3 way conjunction and I'm not inclined to go for bigger women. As to curvy, it depends on what you mean. Curvaceous women can and are insanely attractive to a lot of men, but the current change in the term curvy makes it almost synonymous with fat. (Some dudes go for that but It's not my thing)

This man knows whats up.

katydid

It would depend on what houses the planets are in. Can you let us know?

Yes, I would want to know houses and signs.

I have known a few men with Water Grand Trines involving Jupiter and the Moon, that liked curvy women. My gorgeous cousin is a big girl. She had 44DD cup size and was 'thick' as they like to say.

Her first husband had a Water Grand Trine with moon in cancer trine jupiter in scorpio. Cant remember the Pisces planet...

Later I had a client with a very similar chart, and I asked if he liked his women curvy, and he gave me a big phat yes. :tongue:

Rhys

Without looking at a particular chart, I could see my way to imagining that a hetero man having Jupiter trine Moon might find himself physically attracted to women of generous proportions, depending in other factors of the chart. Venus trine Jupiter may or may not work out this way, we can't really tell without asking the person in question as the symbolism could manifest in a multitude of different ways.