What does my Jupiter "expand" ?

astro_w2gw_01_ce.27638.10886.gif

Thanks for insight :)

katydid

Your Jupiter is the midpoint of your Sun/Chiron conjunction in Cancer.

So perhaps Jupiter expands your insecurities and lack of self confidence?:unsure:

Jupiter is tightly opposing your Saturn in Capricorn. So it also expands the fear of ‘doing without’ stability in the future and expands upon uncertainties about future career prospects?:alien:

It also does the exact opposite…It expands your self confidence and your sense of profound optimism. It incorporates a philosophical attitude of abundance and well being, that helps you find little miracles and opportunities every day. :ninja:

Saturn opposed Jupiter is OPPOSITION land. It is like living in a dichotomy. You can have two opposing 'truths' , being your personal reality, simultaneously.

For example, you can feel proud, self confident and optimistic, while also feeling uncertain, insecure and doubtful...:sideways:

Last edited:
Your Jupiter is the midpoint of your Sun/Chiron conjunction in Cancer.

So perhaps Jupiter expands your insecurities and lack of self confidence?:unsure:

Jupiter is tightly opposing your Saturn in Capricorn. So it also expands the fear of ‘doing without’ stability in the future and expands upon uncertainties about future career prospects?:alien:

It also does the exact opposite…It expands your self confidence and your sense of profound optimism. It incorporates a philosophical attitude of abundance and well being, that helps you find little miracles and opportunities every day. :ninja:

Saturn opposed Jupiter is OPPOSITION land. It is like living in a dichotomy. You can have two opposing 'truths' , being your personal reality, simultaneously.

For example, you can feel proud, self confident and optimistic, while also feeling uncertain, insecure and doubtful...:sideways:

"Jupiter is tightly opposing your Saturn in Capricorn. So it also expands the fear of ‘doing without’ stability in the future and expands upon uncertainties about future career prospects?"

Yes this is real.

However the answer to my problem there lies with Aries in 2nd house, i have to hit it head on and think of consequences after, i should use my entrepreneural spirit.

Aries in 2nd house is linked to my moon and mars which are 2nd house, it causes some instability with how i feel and makes me mad that i can't sort myself out in an ordinary fashion, but then again i'm no ordinary person quite contrary.

"It also does the exact opposite…It expands your self confidence and your sense of profound optimism. It incorporates a philosophical attitude of abundance and well being, that helps you find little miracles and opportunities every day."

Whilst i have doubts like any other human, i'm up on my feet faster than most, i do and can give off so much enthusiasm mixed with optimism, usually a great thing to give to others. I have a load of confidence, but i am contradictory too, i can be in short doses shy and in need of my own space, i'm still a Cancer lol.

When i did the personality test i scored INTJ and ESFJ, so yes perhaps that Saturn opposition you have mentioned is reflected in my personality, i do feel i am two different people in one, not in a bad way, but in a way that i have to learn how to blend together.

Aries in the 2nd house: Your value comes from ambition and independence–so do not be complacent or reliant on others. You love competition and take pride in yourself when you can make more money than your neighbor–so you do find money to be important. You don’t always think about how you’re going to make your earnings, you just do it, and things come very naturally for you. You might spend your money very impulsively, or slack off at work, when you lose respect for authority… remember that blaming others for your lack of income, will not help you succeed in any way. You tend to be afraid of having to support other people, or being used by them, so you might end up being supported and the user, instead. Just be smart and respectful to the things you own and to others, and don’t be selfish with your money, because in that way, you will lose respect and have to rationalize your value.
You will enjoy making money doing Aries things, like: being on your feet, leading others, using energy, working out, taking care of business and not crying about it.

5th House in Cancer
You’re not one for light-hearted affairs, and prefer hobbies that are comfortable, comforting, or domestic, like cooking or knitting. You can have a secret creative side to you though, and can find it easier to express yourself through creative ventures. In love, you’re quite emotional, and need to learn how to manage that before you have a healthy relationship. You’re protective of your children, and nurture and support them.

MC in Sagittarius.

Your destiny is commensurate with the image of your deeply sociable and exuberant nature. You always look at things in broad and optimistic ways, and you rapidly get the status matching your high calibre. You make use of your charm and your boldness, and you have the guts to aim higher than what would be the norm. In this regard, you are the opposite of Virgo people, but it does not matter because your method proves efficient and in any case, the result fulfils your ambition at least.

Owing to your inclination for change and movement, it is most likely that you experience more than one occupation throughout your life. It is almost unconceivable that you spend a long period of time in the same work, either because you have itchy feet, or because you feel like settling abroad for some time. In any case, unexpected events and important changes crop up, to your delight. The only exception may stem from the fact that you choose a profession which is so mobile that change is its main characteristic, such as for instance jet pilot, travelling salesperson, or businessman/woman always on the move abroad, in which case you keep the same job.

Anyway, as it often happens with your ruling planet Jupiter, owing to your strong conventionality and your great adaptability, in your forties, you tend to settle in an occupation which offers numerous opportunities to travel.

Cancer-PISCES July 13-July 22 – 3rd Cancer Decan

Ruler & Subruler: Moon-Neptune

The spiritual planet Neptune is the Subruler, which joins forces with the Moon, ruler of Cancer, to accentuate an impressionable and romantic nature. Neptune, as the ruler of Pisces, brings to Cancer-Pisces an element of disguise. This planet of illusion combines with Cancer’s ruler, the Moon, and often produces a character that literally seems to change in front of others. Many Cancer-Pisces change their looks so frequently or their style of clothes on a regular basis. Cancer-Pisces adaptability to different kinds of people is one of their secrets of success. Cancer-Pisces know how to wait, watch and listen.

Whether at work or at home, Cancer-Pisces usually exerts a powerful force behind the scenes, or as team members. In relationships, they would sooner be alone than enter a dubious or unstable partnership. Cancer-Pisces beginning a relationship will be honest with the other person from the outset, rarely pretending to be something they are not. Cancer-Pisces often need to take part in activities and have an active hand in shaping and forming whatever is going on. The best suited for Cancer-Pisces would be a solid, practical partner, someone who lends structure and emotional stability.

Cancer-Pisces presence can bring a sparkle to the room; an evening spent with them can sometimes be like a ride to heaven. Cancer-Pisces have an open, receptive quality that is permanently endearing. The fact that they are so rarely the same makes them equally entertaining to have as friends and acquaintances. For a Cancer-Pisces, it is just as important for them to share the wealth. They are compassionate in the extreme and though they may not like to travel too far from home, they’ll go the distance for someone in need.

Erogenous Zone: Cancer-Pisces have sensitive feet. The erotic aspect of having their feet touched or nibbled is either a hidden or known favorite past time.

Reading this article about Sun conjunct Chiron, it's interesting.

https://astrobutterfly.com/2017/03/14/sun-conjunct-chiron-feed-the-hungry-horses/

Perhaps Jupiter expands this in some ways too.

With Chiron conjunct the Sun, the innate sense of destiny is so strong that normal patterns are rarely lived out. This native is unique; he or she burns with purpose and creativity. Marc Robertson noticed that most people are at a peak level of success when Saturn transits the natal midheaven, and that most people go into a deep inward search when Saturn crosses the rising. Most people have a success cycle when they experience the Jupiter return. Those with Chiron conjunct the Sun seem to have a different timing going on. Chart 2 is that of a young healer who has been a mystic since early childhood, and is an extraordinary healer at the present time. Her mother is a great mystic and healer, and this native created the correct environment around herself to manifest her power of Chiron conjunct Sun.

Last edited: