3 people at work

besitos

just wondering how these three guys at work feel towards me

i actually didn't think of the third one until now. I was thinking of one who is leading the entire team, and a second that is my superior but in a different role than me. I was using 10th house ruler as the 1st and 6th house ruler as the second.

The third guy i just thought of - if you can include him in this chart - is also my superior but the first guy is his superior, and we're in the same role (more similar than the second guy).

I was reading 1st guy - the leader of the team - mercury, is in his fall in my sign Sag - so he doesn't like me. I'm in his 4th house - i think he appreciates my mentality, maybe he feels I am useful to an end? Or feels in the family with me (familiarity)?

Second guy - Venus - he is venusian - in my 5th, but is indifferent to me?

we could also see these two guys as the sun and mercury in my 6th house. In which case, the sun likes me but mercury doesn't.

can you believe receptions still are not solid in my interpretations? if someone can confirm i've read it correctly - that you read how the other's planet likes the sign i'm in - let me know.

Attachments

• worka.jpg
    worka.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 28