Question about having kids with Saturn in the 5th?

Avan

Hi, I'm new here and I love astrology :)
I did some research and a lot of people with the saturn 5H placement said they can't have kids, never had kids, or don't want them. I know Saturn in the 5H is not the best aspect, but someone else told me that since I have Jupiter in the 1st house, it guarantees children (i'm not sure which is true). I also know that saturn in the 5th talks about not liking to be in large crowds/parties or social events and people with this placement also taking dating seriously rather than skipping from partner to partner. I actually don't take dating seriously at all, love parties and jump from person to person all the time. I have a lot of trouble committing myself to one person and I can't stay with the same person for too long. So with all the contradiction going on in my chart, does any one know which aspects and placements are strongest? I'm not too good at reading degrees yet. Thank you!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 7.03.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 7.03.48 PM.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 20

katydid

Shakira has sat in 5th, and has 2 sons.

Courtney Love, has a daughter...

Blake Lively, has 2 children...

Janet Jackson just now had her first baby, and she is 49, I believe. So that would be an example of 'delayed motherhood?'

Also, Carmen Electra has spoken often about wanting to have a chid, but her relationships have fallen apart. However there is a report this week that she might be pregnant now, if so, another example of delayed pregnancy.

Signoury Weaver, one child

Naomi Watts, 2 sons

Katherine Hepburn---NO KIDS---

Bette Davis ---3 children---but saturn may have reared its ugly head in her 5th---she adopted her kids and had a very bad relationship with them, according to her daughter, who made it her mission to bad mouth her famous mother for decades after her death...

similar story with Shirley McClaine===her daughter Sachi Parker has written articles badmouthing her mom as a bad mother who chose acting over motherhood

Jenny McCarthy, has a son, and is very devoted to him as he is autistic and needs special attention

Raquel Welch---she has 2 children

================================================

so I just went through the first 2 pages of astrothemes list of women with Saturn in 5th---most had children, a few had problems with motherhood though, some had delayed childhood, others disgruntled children

waybread

I don't know whether you want children or not, but ideally, each child has two loving, committed and present parents. So think about what is best for a little child.

Your 5th house cusp is in Pisces, which is considered to be one of the fruitful signs. Saturn in this context may suggest delays or disappointments, but not an actual "no" on having children if you wish to become a parent.