Saturn Returns in Virgo

madribub

I just wanted to see if anyone else on here is experiencing their Saturn Returns right now. My Saturn returns is spending the first, let's say, fifth of it's journey in the last part of my 8th house. Then, it will enter the 9th soon after. Interestingly enough, I'm also a Scorpio Sun and a Sagittarius rising with 3 other planets in Sagittarius: Mercury, Venus, and Neptune. I can intuit certain things from all this, but is there anyone a bit more technically proficient who could give me some insight.

madribub

It's finally that time. Is anyone else experiencing their Saturn Returns right now? I have a lot of Virgo themes in my life. My North Node is in Virgo, Jupiter is in Virgo, Virgo is the apex of a T Square for me. It's in the last part of my 8th house right now and will be entering the 9th in a few months. I'm also a Scorpio Sun and a Sagittarius rising with plenty of other planets in Sag: Mercury, Venus, & Neptune. There's a lot to intuit from the configuration of planets, but I wanted to see if someone who was a bit more technically proficient could give me some insight.

And feel free to throw in your bits of Saturn Returny goodness.

Has anyone heard that song called Saturn Returns?

gaer

I don't know why your question has remained unanswered. My second return was officially done as of Sept. 15 of this year.

The first one for me was in August of 1978, so I've been through this twice.

Nuber one was terribly difficult for me. I was prepared for this second one, but it has not been a walk in the park either. It's not always so difficult. It depends on what other planets Saturn transits as it contacts itself.

For anyone who is wondering, Saturn entered Nov. 16, 1977 or the 17th for those of you farther east. It barely made it before going Rx, back into Leo, then went back into Leo about Jan. 4, 1978 and went backwards over 6 degrees, then direct again. About Jul. 16, 1978 it crossed into Virgo again, finally crossing into Libra Sept. 21, 1980, and this time it never went back into Virgo.

So anyone born between July of 1978 and Sept. 1980 had Saturn in Virgo, but also at the very end of 1977. When I was born, Saturn was at 1Vir37.

Gaer