Will I Move Abroad by Next Summer?

byjove

Account Closed
I'm currently living in a country away from birth and recently, I've felt a bit unhappy, unsatisfied. I'm thinking about moving again when my visa expires next Spring. I'm pondering whether to apply to stay permanently or not. I'm looking for purpose, happiness and fulfillment. I feel that either a great job or a great relationship could possibly keep me here.

So what does the chart say?

Should I use the 9th significator?

Quesitor, Gemini rising, Mercury
Quesited, Sagittarius, Jupiter
Moon

Mercury and Jupiter are in a wide conjunction in the 4th house of Leo. Mercury, me, is tightly conjunct the IC. It really is a question of roots. Mercury applies to conjunct Jupiter from about 9 degrees. Both planets are direct and Mercury is naturally swifter.

I just looked ahead to the 6th of August, Mercury is 1 degree away from Jupiter. Venus is 1 degree away from Jupiter. I looked at 7th of August, they have both touched Jupiter. Who gets there first? I can't tell? I know Mercury is faster than Venus, but Venus was far closer to Jupiter. If Venus gets there first, does that mean someone prevents me from leaving, as in, say a lover? They change my mind?

The Moon is in an applying opposition to Jupiter then opposes Venus. Who's this Venus person?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_36_will_i_move_abroad_by_next_summer.64846.47026.jpg
    astro_2gw_36_will_i_move_abroad_by_next_summer.64846.47026.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 51

IleneK

Premium Member
Not sure, but I think relocation, moving to a new home, is the 7th rather than the 9th. Others more experienced may correct me.

If 7th is correct, then Merc moves to join Jupiter, although Merc will join Venus first. But it would appear that also affirming Merc's application to Jupiter is Moon's translation of light between them.

While reception is unremarkable, but I might still take this as a yes, with the necessary accounting for what meeting Venus might mean. Pursuing this a bit further, I'm going to use Whole Sign houses and refer to them as places instead of houses, since you are at sufficient latitude to make the houses very large and very small. When I do so, then Venus rules the 5th and the 11th places. So interference may come from romantic interlude or friends?

Do you have any feeling about what Venus' interrupting the aspect might mean?

PS I like Moon in the 9th place, which is in keeping with you thinking about making a long voyage...

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Thanks for taking a look at it!

Relocation would be the 7th? Hmm I had no idea.

Venus interrupting...I'm trying to separate fantasy from reality here, but for a few months now I've been saying to myself that I need a great job to take more forward professionally to keep me here, or a great relationship. In that case, Venus looks closer to be a man. But who knows, maybe that's just what I want to believe.

In either case, I have some interviews going on right now for positions which would move me forward a bit, which I'd like, but if I don't get them or realize that they're not the best for me, then I think it's in my best interests to plan as things are - not to sit and hope for a dream job or man.

Yes, I tried a few of the houses used for horary, at my location, they're all messy.

byjove

Account Closed

While reception is unremarkable, but I might still take this as a yes, with the necessary accounting for what meeting Venus might mean. Pursuing this a bit further, I'm going to use Whole Sign houses and refer to them as places instead of houses, since you are at sufficient latitude to make the houses very large and very small. When I do so, then Venus rules the 5th and the 11th places. So interference may come from romantic interlude or friends?

Do you have any feeling about what Venus' interrupting the aspect might mean?

PS I like Moon in the 9th place, which is in keeping with you thinking about making a long voyage...

Nicely done. A relationship ended last night and it was a disaster. But, today I received final severance from my last company and it was far bigger than I expected. I've become unhappy where I am for a few months and think that my prospects here are dismal. I'm seriously considering moving back to Europe. When I met a friend this morning to talk about the love disaster last night, after wonderful help, he did, in the best way possible, declare strong feelings for me and wished that we could explore that in the future. Friends and love, right on. I like him very much, but I can't stay for a possible romance.

byjove

Account Closed
And this has come up again.

So: job is quit, apartment notice given. My intention is to leave the country before the month of October is out. I sincerely believe I would struggle here should I stay and that there are better opportunities at home or close by.

My part-time job which I took on since I lost my full-time job in mid-August (unforseen, followed 2 weeks after this chart was cast) has not worked out. There was no stability in days of work, hours of work or payday and I quit that part-time job yesterday morning. The night before I gave notice of leaving to my landlord.

Venus...if Gemini is the 1st house, then Taurus is the 12th, so Venus might rule the 5th and 12th? I don't like the 12th connection. No serious dating. Lots of dates. I'm telling these guys I'm leaving and they still want to meet! I've no notion of anything serious coming about, it's impossible in 3 weeks. The only possibility of love interference would be one of this year's two loves coming to me. But I doubt that will happen. The 12th...the only dark shadow I can think of would be unexpected money problems. If not that, I can't imagine what could stop me.

3 weeks and counting. I'll update. :happy:

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, we can look at the 12th sign as the place of confinement and the 5th as that of romantic flings. If it is your wish or your need to relocate, I think the answer may be yes if you carefully chose to avoid romantic flings and don't get yourself arrested :).

It seems true that you want to relocate at this time given employment and housing. If so, I think the chart is encouraging.

byjove

Account Closed
Update: Flight booked home, problem occured. Flight rebooked this morning and all is looking good. No obstacle yet. If anything changes, it's because I choose it, I guess. :whistling:

byjove

Account Closed
Final update. I made it back to Europe. Move complete. :wink: Also, I did indulge in romantic events...just nothing serious! I kept it that way.

Thanks for interpreting the chart.