Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-06-2013, 12:15 AM

Complicated chart interpretation

Hey, Iím not an expert in the field of astrology, but as long as it comes to the interpretation of one chart Iím quite good. Iíve read a lot about synastry an composite horoscopes on the internet, but Iím not really sure how it works, or how you combine two charts, so I stumbled via Google upon this website and thought to give it a tryÖmaybe someone wants to help me?

Iíve attached both charts and also the compositÖjust in case, cause I donít really know what you need for a reading.

Chart 1 & 2

Composite Chart

I really hope someone has some ideas.

Unread 03-06-2013, 11:47 AM

Re: Complicated chart interpretation

Hi Juliet,

Happy to help. Synergy scopes superimpose two scopes together, yours on the inside and his on the outside, or vice versa. This makes it easy for astrologers to see how you, as two individuals, impact each other.

A Composite scope is a scope for the relationship. It averages your two scopes together, that is how it is calculated.

So I'm not taking the time right now to look at your individual scopes. Rather I am simply looking at your relationship ala the Composite scope you posted. I interpret it the same way I would your scope, but I keep it mind that I am looking at a relationship, not a person.

Pluto conjunct the Scorpio Rising - wow. You have a super private relationship, maybe a secret one. It either scares people, or it would scare them if they knew about it. It is super sexual and passionate and intense, and maybe taboo breaking, like mixed culturally, or racially, or you are from different religions or your families will go ape if they discover the relationship. Something very Pluto-ish like that.

You are very attracted, as a couple, to the depths, to the universal unconscious and diving into psychological/mystical waters. You may share a strong cause, and certainly having the same circle friends will nurture you, though again, you two are intensely private.

Behind your privacy shields you have a very fun, creative and eccentric, quick minded, artistic and mind-melding sort of dynamic. Wonderful communication.

Tags
chart, complicated, interpretation