Guess my current career

poyi

Premium Member
Hello all ;) ,

I am a new member just joined early this morning in Australian time. I would like to post my natal chart for people interested at looking at career path. You can use me as a real life case study. Guess what I do for living now~:smile:
Cheers

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
These are some of my aspects/cues:

1st house:
Asc in Virgo 13°35'20",
Mars in Virgo 25°26'39"
Venus in Libra 1° 2'35"

*Venus conjunction Mars

2nd house
Pluto in Scorpio 0°11'28"

*Pluto conjunction Saturn both in Scorpio

3rd house:
Sun in Scorpio 17°45'54"
Mercury in Scorpio 24°21'52"
Uranus in Sagittarius 8° 3'44"

*Sun conjunction Mercury both in Scorpio
*Sun conjunction Saturn both in Scorpio

4th house
Jupiter Sagittarius 14°26'32"
Neptune Sagittarius 27°30'25"

5th house
Moon in Capricorn 26°51'49"

*Moon square Pluto in Scorpio
*Moon trine Mars
*Moon trine Chiron

6th house
Ceres in Aquarius 17°37'24"

CERES in the 6th house or in Virgo:
Your mother figure could be practical, hardworking, dedicated, sick, judgmental, serious, careful, or impossible to please.
Your work may involve health or detailed analysis and organization.
You can heal physical ailments.
You use practicality, common sense and thoroughness to get the job done.
You support efficiency, productivity and the work ethic.
You improve job routines and health habits.
You produce useful things and measurable results.
You serve the job and could be overworked and underpaid.
Your tasks call for analysis, discrimination and logic.
Nurturing, for you, is sensible, grounded and realistic.

CERES in the 11th house or in Aquarius:
Your mother figure could be like a friend, intelligent, equalitarian, freedom-loving, chaotic, odd, or aloof.
Your work may involve the unusual, new technology, changes or groups.
You can heal through innovative, individualistic methods.
You use originality and unconventionality to get the job done.
You support individuality, friends and progress.
You improve your friendships and associations periodically.
You produce unusual ideas and results.
You serve friends, groups, humanity or causes.
Your tasks call for intellectual stimulation, variety or networking skills.
Nurturing, for you, must be open, accepting and allow multiple options.
<http://ccrsdodona.org/m_dilemma/1987/sag/asteroid.html>

The Sixth House represents issues of sickness and health, and service to others, including conditions of daily life, or work. This house also relates to discipleship and mastery, and the overcoming of obstacles in producing the fruit of one's achievements. Planets in this house can manifest as challenges to your well-being, or as indications of a profession of service to others.
<http://www.astrograph.com/learning-astrology/houses.php>

9th house
Vertex in Gemini 12°21' 8"
Chiron in Gemini 1° 1' 4"

*Chiron trine Moon
*Chiron trine Venus & Mars
*Chiron opposite Mercury
*Vertex conjunction with MC in Gemini
*Vertex conjunction with Mean Node in Gemini

10th house
Part of fortune Cancer 4°29'26"
Mean Node in Gemini 17°14'31"
True Node in Gemini 16°12'56"
Vesta in Gemini 27°45'48"

VESTA IN GEMINI
individuals focus their work ability through words and conveying information. Skills are best utilized through networking and co-ordinating. Alienation can occur through getting so caught up in the words that the conveyance of meaning is lost, or through excessive intellectualism. Communication and mental interchange are important components for sexually fulfilled relationships. However these individuals are vulnerable to using words and rationalizations to create an emotional distance from others. The mind can be a professional asset but must not be allowed to dominate the emotional experiences.
<http://visforvirgo.tribe.net/thread/74ffddaf-32a6-405f-8452-b8234250133e>

VESTA in the 3rd house or in Gemini:
You analyze your thinking and speaking and sometimes the people around you.
You may criticize your mind (or the minds of others).
You fix/improve your logic regularly.
You perfect your thinking whenever possible.
You take apart/pick at your ideas and reasoning.
You organize/order your mental world.
You work with mind or hand dexterity.
Cleanliness standards could be an issue with siblings or other relatives.
Health, for you, means clear thinking, seeing, and breathing.
Efficiency/competence, in your eyes, is logical, rational and objective.
<http://ccrsdodona.org/m_dilemma/1987/sag/asteroid.html>

Vesta in the tenth house
indicates a dedication to one's career or position in society. When close to the MC it can indicate a spiritual desinty. One may experience limitations in finding a fulfilling vocational path, if the critical faculties are overly developed. Tremendous discipline, thoroughness, and willingness to work hard are potential talents.
<http://visforvirgo.tribe.net/thread/74ffddaf-32a6-405f-8452-b8234250133e>

VESTA in the 10th house or in Capricorn:
You analyze your responsibilities and degree of power in the world.
You may criticize authority figures or feel that they criticize you.
You fix structures and maintain order.
You perfect your capacity to accomplish.
You take apart/pick at the limits in order to work within them effectively.
You organize/order your career ambitions.
You work on achievement and “making it” in society.
Cleanliness standards could have been important in your relationship to a parent or in your profession.
Health, for you, means strength, authority and the right to give orders.
Efficiency/competence, in your eyes, is grounded in rules, structure and common sense.

Last edited:

RockFish

It's hard to guess profession but I'll give a shot, I think you are a teacher, just not sure if a music teacher, or something else related to health.

poyi

Premium Member
GOOD GUESS! :w00t:

I am working in health industry and I do teach my clients, students, new graduates and new workers from overseas as part of my jobs.:smile:

Also, I used to sing for few years in church choir as female Alto.

When I was in high school I used to play trombone in school band which is unusual for young female. I used to love that a lot...but didn't have the money to continue after high school.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
You can dig further down. :lol:

The reason for me to enter this industry is mainly due to my unfulfilled childhood...for that reason this profession have been a major turning point of my entire life.

I am only new to astrology. But if you have a look of my Chiron, Pluto, Saturn aspects. I think they are the indicators. ;)

RockFish

LOL, thanks. Sometimes I nail it, but I also can be completely off when it comes to professions. For instance, one day i checked a man's chart and said to him "Do you work with massages?" and the reply was "No I'm actually a motor engineer". :tongue:

Thanks for the opportunity, I'll have a further look later (if work doesn't prevent me).

Hugs :biggrin:

poyi

Premium Member
LOL Is fun to analysis things!!! Thanks for your reply

I have added a new chart with Chiron's aspect lines. Sun-Moon-Mars-Chiron all together form a kite shape. Moon-Venus-Chiron form a trine and Mars-Chiron-Moon is another trine. Don't know if Chiron actually included for these patterns.

Hugs

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
OH MY GOD!!! :surprised:

I have been thinking my life is like the movie "The curious case of Benjamin Button" lately and saw this website today (below) how it describes Moon in Capricorn. Sooo accurate by the facts that I am truly happier, looking younger as I growing older. Basically all the things this website said are 100% correct!!!:eek: I really like this author Jennifer Copley!!

I now can laugh liked crazy or socialized with strangers anytime anywhere if I want to. In the past I could hardly talk to anyone. :lol:

http://jennifercopley.suite101.com/astrology-moon-in-capricorn-a172657

Last edited:

Claire19

thank you for that.:wink: I like practise charts. I dont use asteroids or fixed stars and I will get rid of those. But get back to you with suggestions!!!. Bearing in mind we dont know your background, aspirations or level of education. I would anonymise the chart even more if I were you.

Claire19

LOL Is fun to analysis things!!! Thanks for your reply

I have added a new chart with Chiron's aspect lines. Sun-Moon-Mars-Chiron all together form a kite shape. Moon-Venus-Chiron form a trine and Mars-Chiron-Moon is another trine. Don't know if Chiron actually included for these patterns.

View attachment 27711

Hugs
Chiron I use as a support but it is not a planet after all. It has a smaller orb of 2 degrees or so.

poyi

Premium Member
Chiron I use as a support but it is not a planet after all. It has a smaller orb of 2 degrees or so.

I am only new to Astrology. But so far people in this forum don't like to use Chiron :surprised:. I only know about Chiron from internet resources.

What about Vertex? Do you use this much?