Practice chart! Guess what you wanna!!

RockFish

Last call:

If you wanna try some more (if you didn't guess who this is already, of course), this is the final chance. Tomorrow, we will meet the person behind the chart.

Anyone would try to guess the looks, physical body? This could be interesting. :smile:

Inconjunct

OK, I think I know who this is, so it would be unfair for me to guess the physical type - am I allowed to say that I think this is the fabulous Divine aka Glenn Milstead, isn't it?

Oops, I just said it

RockFish

:lol::lol:

Meet the man (and the lady) behind the chart.

Harris Glenn Milstead

divine.jpg

AKA:

Divine!

divine_l.jpg

He became a hero and a symbol to the gay community, one of the very first cross-dressers to achieve international success.

I find it incredibly apt that a person with Leo Pluto on Midheaven became internationally known for his role as "The Filthiest Person Alive", in Pink Flamingos. Queen of Filth = Leo + Pluto? :joyful:

Interview with the Filthiest Person Alive

I called for some attempts to read the physical appearance because he was a fat person and I would never imagine it by looking at his chart.

With Mercury on ascendant, I'd expect a person with a slim figure, someone who looked light and able to move quickly. Glenn "Divine" Milstead was chubby since early years, but eventually became too large for his own good, and his weight definitely played a role in his early death, at 42, of heart failure.

He was compulsive, particularly with food and pot smoking. That Moon opposed Neptune perhaps plays a part in this? Or Jupiter conjunct Neptune? Also, could Saturn and Mars both weakened in Cancer have deprived Divine from a better metabolism? There is no earth whatsoever in this chart, so perhaps there was a lack of balance in that. Even then, I find there is a lot of air and I would never connect this chart with obesity at first glance.

I never thought of that before, but Scorpio on Ascendant perhaps points to a more round figure, "watery" silhouette, so to speak, not a "dry" silhouette like Capricorn or Virgo would produce. I know some others Scorpio Rising people and, even though they are not fat, they are not slim either.

That's it! Thanks everybody, this was fun, looking forward to the next riddle! If anyone want to further comment about our Divine Glenn, feel free. :lol:

Inconjunct

LOVE Divine. Total hero of mine. Beautiful person as well, apparently, in spite of his "filthiest person alive" persona (that 12th house Sun!)

07.Re

Thanks for the feedback Rockfish :)

I've really enjoyed this exercise. Not only did I learn through your feedback to my interpretation, but I learnt something from the other members interpretations too.

Thanks everyone ... it was fun!