Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Yes. When it comes to painting the house, I hate doing it, but I take pains to do it right, and love the result.

A labour of love! My whole body aches from the weekend still. I kept up to schedule though, worked all Sunday and Monday too and basically have everything finished. Just the hallway cupboard to paint and some tidying up to do so things are perfect. It’s definitely worth doing it right, or I can imagine it would be hard to forget. What a work out though. I’m knackered. I enjoyed it but hated it.

david starling

What can we expect from Mars in retrograde, David? A re-assessment of our motivations and desires?

Probably not re-assessment--that's more like Mercury retro.

I would say, caution , like "Look before you leap", instead of immediately rushing into action.

It might help calm things down.

It's a long one: September 10th through to November 13th.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Oh yes that makes much more sense and it is actually how I am really feeling too. I’m suddenly so tired, like the last couple weeks has caught up to me and I’m also not bothered about chasing love right now.

If this energy was a warrior, he would be taking stock of provisions and setting up camp and defence positions. Planning, not attacking.

CapAquaPis

My GF and I decided to be friends, no longer we are romantic partners. She's a Scorpio sun cooled down by her Aquarius moon, I mentioned on this forum on her two divorces and difficulties in maintaining love relationships. For my type, the ideal woman to couple with tends to have these traits: Aquarius moon (I have that too conjunct sun), Cancer sun (it could match my Cancer rising), an Ophiuchus-like Scorpio 12th (my natal Uranus ruled by Aquarius is in Scorpio)/Sagittarius 1st or ASC (the "sex"tile of Aquarius), Virgo Saturn (1980-a generational planet, also the traditional ruler of Aquarius, I have this conjunct Lilith, Mars and Jupiter) and a prominent Gemini Venus (I have Venus in Aries conjunct MC, Eris and Ceres).

Last edited:

david starling

My GF and I decided to be friends, no longer we are romantic partners. She's a Scorpio sun cooled down by her Aquarius moon, I mentioned on this forum on her two divorces and difficulties in maintaining love relationships. For my type, the ideal woman to couple with tends to have these traits: Aquarius moon (I have that too conjunct sun), Cancer sun (it could match my Cancer rising), an Ophiuchus-like Scorpio 12th (my natal Uranus ruled by Aquarius is in Scorpio)/Sagittarius 1st or ASC (the "sex"tile of Aquarius), Virgo Saturn (1980-a generational planet, also the traditional ruler of Aquarius, I have this conjunct Lilith, Mars and Jupiter) and a prominent Aries Venus (I have this conjunct MC, Eris and Ceres).

What went wrong (if you don't mind saying)? Was it by mutual agreement?

CapAquaPis

What went wrong (if you don't mind saying)? Was it by mutual agreement?

She and I feel we're not the best in pursue of romance, she has started her own computer business and with over 5 months of the pandemic prevented us from going out, there is an age difference too (she's in her 50s, I'm barely age 40).

CapAquaPis

It's a difficult time for romantic relationships, no doubt about it!

Not the first time for me nor her from our experiences with romance, we do have autism and both of us aren't certain the relationship will work whether there's a pandemic or not...and she prefers a platonic friendship which is fine.

Using synastry composites (I think she told me about Aries rising, the coordinates will change like the Moon is in her 11th instead):
My Sun: 26' 20" Aquarius-8th (Feb 15, 1980), hers: 23' Scorpio-9th (Nov 15, 1961).
My Moon: 20' 17" Aquarius-8th, hers: 26' Aquarius-1st.
My rising: 17' 33" Cancer, hers: 15' Aquarius-8th (conjunct Moon).
My Mercury: 13' Pisces, hers: 6' Scorpio-10th (conjunct Sun).
My Venus: 7' Aries, hers: 5' Scorpio-8th (conjunct Venus, Mercury and Sun).
My Mars: 9' Virgo-3rd, hers: 1' Sagittarius-9th (conjunct Sun).
My Jupiter: 6' Virgo-3rd, hers: 1' Aquarius-12th (conjunct rising).
My Saturn: 24-25' Virgo-3rd, hers: 25' Capricorn-12th (conjunct Jupiter).
My Uranus: 25' Scorpio-5th, hers: 0' Virgo-7th (conjunct descending).
My Neptune: 22' Sagittarius-6th, hers: 11' Scorpio-8th (conjunct Sun).
My Pluto: 21' Libra-4th, hers: 9' Virgo - 7th (conjunct Uranus).
My True Node: 29' Leo-2nd, hers: 22' Leo - 7th (conjunct Uranus and descending).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

A good internet friend of mine...she's in the other side of the country and I talked to her for years. Here are her synastry coordinates, to find what made us platonic for such a long time. She's very nice, intelligent and sharp (a Gemini Venus trait, if you go by sidereal), in addition she's a beautiful woman. :kissing:

Her Sun: 17-18' Cancer-8th (July 10? 11?, 1979) (my rising is 17-18' Cancer).
Her Moon: 15-25' Aquarius? -3rd (similar to my lunar and solar placements).
Her rising: 0' Sagittarius (close to Scorpio as her 12th house).
Her Mercury: 11-12' Leo-9th (opposite my Sun and our Moons).
Her Venus: 4-5' Cancer-8th (close to Mars).
Her Mars: 9-10' Gemini-7th (conjunct descendant).
Her Jupiter: 12-13' Leo-9th (conjunct Mercury).
Her Saturn: 10' Virgo (my Saturn is in Virgo too but conjunct Mars, Jupiter and Lilith).
Her Uranus: 16-17' Scorpio-12th (conjunct rising).
Her Neptune: 17-18' Sagittarius-1st (conjunct rising).
Her Pluto: 16-17' Libra-11th or maybe 10th in other house methods.
Her True Node: 9-11' Virgo-10th (conjunct Saturn).

leomoon

I watched a documentary last night on Whitney Houston with many clips of her singing career. She was extremely talented, and the 3 octaves she managed with her voice were phenomenal. Its a shame she was a dope addict, a serious one from the age of 9 taking drugs with her older brothers.

She grew up in Newark New Jerey, a hardscrabble neighborhood and eventually fell in love with a kindred spirit, rapper Bobby Brown from Boston, a similar type neighborhood . I don't think the neighborhood is responsible for her choices however and from what I recall, he did not take drugs until he hooked up with Whitney.

Not knowing much about her except her public personnae, the drugs, Bobby Brown and the breakups, their over the top public drug days, etc. I did learn she was not considered as a "party girl".....otherwise.

Her mother Cissy was a trustee in her Baptist church, use to lead the choirs, and that is where she introduced her daughter's voice in the church choir. Her mother taught her that how she appears to others is oh-so important, although Whitney said she always performed for "others" and was never herself or accepted for what she herself was.

All the people who worked for her when she became famous, (a large entourage of people from hairdresser to makeup, to stylists, dance managers, etc ALL said her mother ruled Whitney. Yet she usually until she met Bobby Brown always gave in to her mother's desires and rules.

There was 1 very very special person however, she introduced her mother to, and made the woman almost a part of her family. Whitney's mother said she didn't think she was a good partner for her daughter, (a lesbian named Robyn, a black woman who seemed to be a very nice person but Whitney's mother was VERY church oriented and worried about her OWN reputation within the church) ....
It didn't seem to matter, for Robyn stayed on with Whitney even after Bobby Brown eventually came into the picture. I learned that Whitney was Bi-Sexual, a very emotional person (Pisces 08deg. conj. fixed star "SKAT" (a star of depression & sadness in the life) Whitney's (father i.e. the Sun in Leo) in the 6th house along with her Venus - ) and she was extraordinarily close to "daddy"....as he was also a co-manager with her mother in the early days. Everyone said she was VERY close to daddy, but not so much with Crissy, the mom, only listened to her however but not when it came to breaking off with Robyn.

So when rapper Bobby Brown came into Whitney's life, Cissy (the mom) was happy because she only wanted her daughter to be seen as heterosexual. Robyn was still in the picture for years more to come, until she and Bobby had altercations (they say she was broad shouldered and stronger then Bobby a short guy - and punched him a few times.:crying: After so many arguments (about what I don't know), - Robyn finally left (perhaps Whitney shunned her for Bobby when they married and had their only child, a little girl Bobbi Christina.

I think the 6th house a service house was exactly suited to both her father (as her manager) and to Whitney who was taking care of her entire enlarged family (everyone working for her).....their livelihoods were contingent on Whitney's approval.

continued....

leomoon

WHITNEY HOUSTON CONTINUED:

I suppose all of you old enough to recall her, knew she was the cousin of Dionne Warwick who did cross over (white music) for Burt Bacharach and became very famous when Whitney (her young cousin) was unknown except in church. But having Dionne in the business, helped catapult (introduce) Whitney to the right people.

There was a time however after a few years and contracts of becoming famous like her cousin that Whitney decided to go onto "Soul Train" (a TV show for black teenagers mostly) much like the "Dick Clark show" for white teenagers back then. Of course Whitney was born during the race riots in the 60s in Newark, so eventually by this time both programs were segregated somewhat. YET, when she was introduced and started her song on Soul Train TV show, she was "booed" by the entire audience.

Being a very sensitive (Pisces rising), her friend said she NEVER got over it and couldn't believe it because she had risen to such prominence by then in the white music world. She said "they booed me??" almost disbelieving (the look on her face showed the pain and disbelief) :sad: :sad:

From that moment on she changed her genre and said she'd no longer do the white music contract she was under...and she didn't. By then I think she was with Bobby Brown and he was a MAJOR influence in her life (a rapper) very extroverted, very hedonistic one might say much like outgoing Kardashian husband Kanye West in his music. Whitney joined him on stage with some of it. (dance, etc) simulating a sex act. I can't imagine her mother or father then :pouty::w00t:

Bottom line is the girl rose to such prominence and fame in her short life, her voice was incredible (talent) she could act in movies as well...
Yet the marriage and breakup with Bobby Brown increased her addiction to both drugs and alcohol, they had to decided (for the 1st time ever) to replace her at the Academy Award show when she couldn't recall her lines. (think of the stripper who died from drugs Anna Nicole Smith, who died from o.d. age 39) acting similarly at the end of her life:
https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...ionaire-hubbie-estate-judge-article-1.1360075

So sad an ending for Whitney Houston who by now had a daughter like Anna Nicole, but unlike Anna N. she had serious talent .

The coup' de gras at the end of her days, in 2002 her beloved father who "always had her back" she would tell her friends, SUED her for 100 Million dollars!:sad: Like being booed on Soul Train, this was the 2nd and probably biggest disappointment in her life. (not including Bobby Brown and his philandering )

I recall when that happened, because it made the news, but had forgotten about it. Put into context of her life, and knowing now she was estranged from her original family (mother, father, even 1st lover and best friend Robyn who kept her away from drugs and always was able to be a good and stable force in her life).....all that was now gone.

She died by o.d. in the Beverly Hills Hotel one night in the bathtub where she was suppose to appear in town.

https://people.com/celebrity/whitney-houston-loses-her-father-john/

Knowing she had SKAT rising in her natal chart, I guess I"m not realy surprised now as I would have been had I not known her chart before today.

:crying:
http://www.mtv.com/news/1458015/whitney-houston-sued-for-100-million-by-dads-company/

HE lost the suit, it was dropped -

But his 2nd wife, ended up suing the star: The 6th house besides, the house of service and chronic illnesses, is also a house which can depict civil lawsuits - I have my Sun-Mercury-Mars there and know this for a fact. A vVedic Astrologer keyed me in on that.

Whitney Houston is being sued by her stepmother in a legal battle over the wishes of the singer's deceased father.
According to court records, Barbara Houston claims the 45-year-old star improperly kept the proceeds from John Houston's one million dollar insurance policy (£650,000) after he died in 2003.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/stepmother-sues-whitney-houston-1202731.html

At least Whitney was dead when her most beloved daughter Bobbi Kristina died of an overdose. She didn't have to go through that pain too....
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-

At only age 22, Bobbi-Kristina called "Krissy" looked like her mom when mom was younger - and they were very close:
Whitney Houston's daughter died as a result of immersion in water and drug intoxication, medical records show.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, 22, died at a hospice on 26 July, six months after she was found unresponsive in a bath.

'