Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

There's a butterfly called a "mourning cloak". Right after my father died, a mourning cloak flew over and landed on my shoulder.

Oh wow! thats beautiful.

My neighbors son died last year after coming off his bike. Her sisters a psychic and after he died she asked her if she'd noticed any toads in her garden, she immediately said yes one had been sat on her pond, which she thought was strange having one around that time of year.

Her sister told her it was her son, he was the toad in her garden.

Lykanized

Hmm, alright... this is how I see you, and you should be aware by now that I am not glamoured by "outer planetary" energy. Here are some descriptors, you might be able to pick out the "Uranian" ones.

expressive, witty, zany, avant-garde, unique, unconventional, risque, sudden, intense, passionate, defensive, interior, solipsistic/auto-biographical, cave-dwelling, demure, shy, supportive, open-minded, risky, charming, poetic, challenging, very intelligent, a raconteur.
Dude thank you for this. I know you didn’t really do it for this purpose, but you basically just threw a bunch a compliments at me unsolicited and I like that 👸🏻
Defensive isn’t a compliment, but I also can’t deny it. I know I can be very much so

Anyway, I’m sure you knew that would confirm for me I’m more Uranian than Plutonian. Pluto extends itself by many aspects, but my Uranus hits with hard aspects and a slightly smaller yet still highly significant extension

I wonder if any Neptune is evident in me since my Neptune and Uranus are basically Siamese twins. Neptune I think is a lot harder to pin down than the other outer planets and it’s possible Uranus’s nature can overpower it on the surface

I can feel the Neptune in that I can very easily absorb myself, become absorbed, and absorb....easily become and then become again. Sometimes I feel I can create my own fantasies, for lack of a better word, and convince myself with ease it’s true on an emotional level. In fact I suspect I’d make a good actor but would be at great risk of becoming far too absorbed in a part that, for instance, if I played someone heavily mentally unstable, it would trigger something in me. In short, I can easily become

Anyway, you’re right. The outers do get glamourized. All of my inner planets except for my mercury are in cardinal houses and of course mercury rules 3 of those inner planets in tropical. My moon and Mars are probably heavily apparent, probably coming through with that passion and defensiveness, challenging and intensity. And I really think the universe gave me a saving grace with that elevated Venus in Gemini, probably where some of the wit and charm come from, although I find it hard to believe I’m charming. I feel like if I didn’t have that, Mars-moon in the 1st and that Uranianness may be entirely too harsh LOL

I still am curious why people sometimes see me as so Plutonian or Scorpionic(which I draw a distinction between), or not so much why, but where that stems from in my chart

Lykanized

I’m enjoying this aqua moon as it’s traversing my 6th house and I’m getting random, sudden and extreme urges to clean and reorganize things to create a new energy or reduce clutter even tho I’m very attached to a certain level of clutter. Lack of clutter grates me

conspiracy theorist

Dude thank you for this. I know you didn’t really do it for this purpose, but you basically just threw a bunch a compliments at me unsolicited and I like that ����
Defensive isn’t a compliment, but I also can’t deny it. I know I can be very much so

Anyway, I’m sure you knew that would confirm for me I’m more Uranian than Plutonian. Pluto extends itself by many aspects, but my Uranus hits with hard aspects and a slightly smaller yet still highly significant extension

I wonder if any Neptune is evident in me since my Neptune and Uranus are basically Siamese twins. Neptune I think is a lot harder to pin down than the other outer planets and it’s possible Uranus’s nature can overpower it on the surface

I can feel the Neptune in that I can very easily absorb myself, become absorbed, and absorb....easily become and then become again. Sometimes I feel I can create my own fantasies, for lack of a better word, and convince myself with ease it’s true on an emotional level. In fact I suspect I’d make a good actor but would be at great risk of becoming far too absorbed in a part that, for instance, if I played someone heavily mentally unstable, it would trigger something in me. In short, I can easily become

Anyway, you’re right. The outers do get glamourized. All of my inner planets except for my mercury are in cardinal houses and of course mercury rules 3 of those inner planets in tropical. My moon and Mars are probably heavily apparent, probably coming through with that passion and defensiveness, challenging and intensity. And I really think the universe gave me a saving grace with that elevated Venus in Gemini, probably where some of the wit and charm come from, although I find it hard to believe I’m charming. I feel like if I didn’t have that, Mars-moon in the 1st and that Uranianness may be entirely too harsh LOL

I still am curious why people sometimes see me as so Plutonian or Scorpionic(which I draw a distinction between), or not so much why, but where that stems from in my chart

Some ways I see the Neptune energy manifesting in you is your focus on mysticism and the inner reality of spirituality, the priority you put on transcendent surrender and your dedication to art. Of the three outer-planetary energies, Neptune is the most "other-worldly" and would contribute to you feeling like an alien or your general disillusion with material reality. Your interior nature could also be construed as being more "present" "over there". Not to mention the drugs. It does show up in you quite a bit, although it's subtlety would be overshadowed by the more in your face and forceful energy of Uranus, and also makes it weave seemlessly around the rest of the energetic patterns of the chart. Uranus and Pluto show up much more presently in the outer world imo, with Uranus leaning toward the Industrial and Pluto leading toward the political.

I think many people who aren't very deep in their astrological learning notices the intensity of a person and puts them in the Scorp/Pluto camp since it's such an easy association. That might be some of what you are encountering there.

I'd like to hear your POV on the differences between Pluto and Scorp energy.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I began to rant about Marilyn Monroe after having another crazy dream thanks to insomnia, so I moved it to my own thread.

Last edited:

david starling

I heard from Jesus that not so many like to have uranus in their faces.

Y

It's either "Ouranos", "Uranos", or the feminine version, "Urania". No such deity as "Uranus", which was an attempt to Latinize a Greek name. The Roman version of Uranos is "Caelus". Ruins the joke though! :lol:

Last edited: