Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

Tarot is sorcery!

Without Sun's rays the plants cannot doing photosynthesis procedure, thus making chloropyll cannot producing oxygen, then you cannot breath. This is the most simple.

The gravitational force works with every massive particle in the universe attracts every other massive particle with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between celeatial objects. There is NO way giant fire ball which is more than 1.000.000 times bigger than Earth having no gravitational effects on you. All 6 traditional space objects are reflects the Sun's rays except outer planets and and asteroids because they are too far away from the Earth. I would be to dumb to include them on my map.

Sun's rays effect is called gamma or electromagnetic. This is why you cannot run away from your fate unless you jetting outside in outter space with at least 15.000 per hours speed.

All of this meassured with Asian Babylonian 60 base number system in accordance to fixed stars, originally speaking. It's just political movements, so other people steal our ancient intellectual arts.

This ia very generous introduction to astrology. Now tell david to pay me $100 for this generous educations! :lol:

Please, don't you EVER addressing me with SCU, my name is and always RUDY.

Chrysalis

Moons currently in a semi qruitile concunxion partilition aspect to the dwarf planet from the dark side.

Just thought id let ya'll know.

Edited to add: Now if thats not aquarian energy, i don't know what is :lol:

Last edited:

david starling

Moons currently in a semi qruitile concunxion partilition aspect to the dwarf planet from the dark side.

Just thought id let ya'll know.

Edited to add: Now if thats not aquarian energy, i don't know what is :lol:

More importantly, the Moon will go retrograde tomorrow morning (Saturday) at exactly 8:00 A.M. PST, and will station direct Sunday night at 9:05 P.M.

Edited to add: If that's not Moon in H12 imagining, I don't know what else it could be. :biggrin:
Edited again to add: If that's not Moon in Aqua in H12 while the transit Moon is in Aqua....:wink:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Look up the "Gimme Shelter" Altamont rock concert which featured the Rolling Stones, but had other groups as well. 1969. I was on some pure mescaline, and made the mistake of dropping my psychic shields before I knew how bad things really were.

Can I ask David on how you drop or raise your psychic shield? This sounds like you’ve been able to do that even at a younger age of still partying and experimenting with drugs, which says that you’ve been very aware of how psychic you are for many years? You must have just been doing Mescaline for the kicks/experience, because most people usually take it to gain more psychic experiences?

On another note, I just read an article in the Daily Mail how scientists have discovered that ‘encounters with God, even if they are drug-fuelled, provide lasting mental benefits.’ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6964831/Encounters-God-drug-fueled-ones-provide-lasting-mental-benefits-study-suggests.html

This goes against my own beliefs that spirituality should be more puritanical, perhaps because I have an addictive personality and so would be better avoiding that altogether. However, I still smoke cannabis occasionally and it helps open my mind and helps me perceive things more deeply. I have Neptune square Mercury, so I kinda need help with taking a step back.

david starling

Can I ask David on how you drop or raise your psychic shield? This sounds like you’ve been able to do that even at a younger age of still partying and experimenting with drugs, which says that you’ve been very aware of how psychic you are for many years? You must have just been doing Mescaline for the kicks/experience, because most people usually take it to gain more psychic experiences?

On another note, I just read an article in the Daily Mail how scientists have discovered that ‘encounters with God, even if they are drug-fuelled, provide lasting mental benefits.’ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...e-lasting-mental-benefits-study-suggests.html

This goes against my own beliefs that spirituality should be more puritanical, perhaps because I have an addictive personality and so would be better avoiding that altogether. However, I still smoke cannabis occasionally and it helps open my mind and helps me perceive things more deeply. I have Neptune square Mercury, so I kinda need help with taking a step back.

There's a difference between dropping shields altogether and using them as a filter, which is what I normally do. I had these abilities before using any drugs. Alcohol dulls them, psychedelics enhance them.

Ukpoohbear

There's a difference between dropping shields altogether and using them as a filter, which is what I normally do. I had these abilities before using any drugs. Alcohol dulls them, psychedelics enhance them.

How do you filter psychic shields? Because I’m basically learning boundaries, to me it’s either on or off, either I’m sociable or I’m not, I burn out then retreat.

Ukpoohbear

This is why I avoid alcohol, a good choice for any Neptunian. (Although I did get Uber drunk at Easter wknd for first time in years and boy did I go for it, then realise why I don’t like myself when I do that).

david starling

How do you filter psychic shields? Because I’m basically learning boundaries, to me it’s either on or off, either I’m sociable or I’m not, I burn out then retreat.

I can't say I learned it, but I did get better at it with experience, especially living in L.A. Might have to do with Moon+Venus in Aqua trine Uranos/Urania in Gem.

Ukpoohbear

I can't say I learned it, but I did get better at it with experience, especially living in L.A. Might have to do with Moon+Venus in Aqua trine Uranos/Urania in Gem.

Yeah I’m getting better at it with time too. I love learning life. Funny how alcohol isn’t illegal whereas psychedelics are class A (the worst kind in UK). It’s as if the evil overlords wants us to drop our psychic shields!

Ukpoohbear

I was once with a group of friends with a friend of a friend who had had psychedelics (trips). We was walking through our local city centre, we then went to cross a main road with a dual carriageway, we stopped at the crossing light awaiting to go green.

Until this point i was oblivious as to him taking anything, he seemed quite normal....until.....

The lights were on red for stop when we reached the crossing, they then changed to amber....all of a sudden he was freaking out screaming saying "stop the traffic...stop". He then went in his pocket and pulled out a knife, as to which he then started to try and cut off his own right arm off, as he could see his arm was stretching over the road, so he thought the cars when the lights went green would run over it.

He still has cut scars on his arms to this day.

That’s funny/scary.

I tried Salvia once, a guy had high doses of it at 150x or 250x (can’t remember as it was years ago) and I took it about 5x’s. First time was good, I drifted off where I was flying with the clouds while Beach Boys Good Vibrations was playing. But everytime after that, I had the same dream where I saw reality as basically human souls being manufactured like some factory line and there was a zip closing up in front of me, coming closer. When the zip zipped up the human souls in front of me, they would disappear/die, so I was frightened and didn’t want the zip to zip me up. In reality, I had stood up and walked about the house closing the doors and walking from room to room, closing the door behind me, trying to escape lol and apparently I had the look of a frightened rabbit. Ha, I took it a few times just to try make sense of it and gave up cos it clearly wasn’t working for me.

Chrysalis

Its funny how i chose the username i did for this forum.

Michael Lutin (astrologer) refers to pluto as the butterfly planet - the caterpillar -the chrysalis - the butterfly.

And my chart (which was unknown to me at that time) is pluto dominant.