Drowning Aspects

magnolia8

What would indicate death by drowning or a fear of drowning?
Similarly, can it be seen in the chart brushes with drowning (e.g. accidental or even attempts to BE drowned by another)?

Thank you

AppLeo

There’s a fixed star that can indicate drowning. I forgot the name of it... I feel like someone on here would know.

The fixed star conjunct a personal planet, especially when Neptune is involved can indicate death from drowning.

katydid

Drowning is ruled by Neptune, according the the Rulership Book, by Rex E Bills.

I wonder what Neptune was doing in Natalie Woods chart when she drowned in the ocean?

katydid

Did a quick look at Natalie Woods drowning info.

Here is one link, but was a pdf so I cant cut and paste any of it here:

https://books.google.com/books?id=-...e wood astrology chart from her death&f=false

But quick summary, she has Neptune in detriment in Virgo in her natal 12th.

On the night of her accident, there was a Mars/Neptune square transiting her natal 12th house Neptune.

Tr. Mars in Virgo, in her 12th squaring transiting Neptune in Sag.

AppLeo

Ahh, I found it. The fixed star is Scheat.

According to Astrology King, this fixed star causes, “extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning.” https://astrologyking.com/scheat-star/

This fixed star is at 29 degrees of Pisces. So anything, especially when a persons Midheaven or Ascendant, is around 29 degrees with an orb of 1 degree or less in Pisces could indicate drowning.

DaphneLore

Oh no, it is a important cusp in my chart :crying::sad:

Ahh, I found it. The fixed star is Scheat.

According to Astrology King, this fixed star causes, “extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning.” https://astrologyking.com/scheat-star/

This fixed star is at 29 degrees of Pisces. So anything, especially when a persons Midheaven or Ascendant, is around 29 degrees with an orb of 1 degree or less in Pisces could indicate drowning.

Whoam1

What do you mean?

My NN is in 3 degrees Aries - I just narrowly escaped here.

I just found out I have orisis on my moon. My whole chart is becoming clearer, if even go to say he is my dominant energy as he applies an archtype to those he effects. I'd look into it if I were you it's #1923. I'd also look up Osiris aspect if it applies to you. It has to be a conjunction to active although I count all its aspects to my chart sense it's so important.

DaphneLore

Sorry, what I meant is that the 29 pisces is cusp of my eighth house and
I have a strong addiction to cigarettes (normal cigarettes), 20 per day.

DaphneLore

I'd call that significant.

It gets worse, my neptune is in opp to several personal planets. This is a very difficult time in my life, maybe everything ends soon, I don't know but I'm not afraid, astrology is helping me to understand many things. Thanks for teaching me this fixed star.

dr. farr

"The Astrology of Accidents" by pioneer Modernist Charles Carter, goes into the issue of drowning (among other kinds of accidents)

Robson ("Fixed Stars & Constellations in Astrology") points to the old constellation of Argo as (allegedly) frequently playing a role in natal charts of persons who have died by drowning.

starrysky

Sorry, what I meant is that the 29 pisces is cusp of my eighth house and
I have a strong addiction to cigarettes (normal cigarettes), 20 per day.

Interesting. My sun is 29 degrees Pisces. I definitely almost drowned one time and kind of afraid of water yet I love it at the same time. Because of fear of drowning/ can't swim, I always felt like I was punished from being able to be in the sea freely. lol! .