Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-23-2018, 11:05 AM

SR 19 - Angular Action

So I see quite a lot of angular action in the SR itself and its interaction with my natal chart, so thats curious, I'd love to hear someone's opinions on that.

Also I'm curious to know what it means to have ruler of 1st and 7th conjunct in 12th? Since the AC is Sag, and both of the rulers are in Sag, does it act in both houses? 1st and 12th?

The part of fortune seems activated but don't know how significant is that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SR19.jpg (43.5 KB, 28 views)

♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 11-23-2018, 11:33 AM

Re: SR 19 - Angular Action

i believe you will luck in the coming year.

I hope another astrologer can interpret your query.

Last edited by Amit89; 11-23-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Unread 11-23-2018, 11:53 AM

Well that's something I already kind of know, esp with the SR Asc coming on the natal MC, and all that Sag energy. I was interested in a bit more in depth interpretation, with aspects and so on.

But thank you, Amit89!
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 11-23-2018, 12:06 PM

I'll come back with an analysis . I'm busy now however I'll be back several hours later.

Last edited by Amit89; 11-23-2018 at 12:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
ardentika (11-23-2018)
Unread 11-23-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
I'll come back with an analysis . I'm busy now however I'll be back several hours later.
Thank you!
Unread 11-23-2018, 08:49 PM

Btw does anyone see possible relocation? I also have pr. Moon on pr. IC
Unread 11-24-2018, 06:52 AM

Solar return mars is trining your natal moon which is ruler of the 5th so expect some bubbly, entertaining periods. Even solar return moon is trine natal pof.

You can expect luck in your career with pof conjuct solar return midheaven.

Solar return ascendant in the 10th house may enable you to have a good impression with others and you be career, goals orientated.

Solar return mars in your first you may be more athletic, assertive, courageous and dynamic. I had solar return mars in libra in the first and let's just say I had my fair share of attention of the opposite sex.

Yeah there's a possibility of relocation as sr moon is also on your ic.
Unread 11-24-2018, 12:14 PM

Thank you! But how is SR Mars in 23 Pisces trining my natal moon in 18 leo?

Would you also interpret SR Mars in Natal 1st, and SR Sun in SR 1st as vitality/energy?

What about Pluto and Saturn in 1st? Is that bothersome?
Unread 11-24-2018, 12:42 PM

Sorry your solar return mars and moon are trining each other!

Yes you will have vitality and I wouldn't worry about it too much as sun is in the mix and sr Saturn in sextile natal Venus.

You have sr sun trine natal mars which is also indicative of vitality, being dynamic.

Moreover sr mars in the 1st natal is sextile natal Uranus, Neptune so expect more motivation, perhaps come across unique, innovative. Something unusual which is good.
Unread 11-24-2018, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
Sorry your solar return mars and moon are trining each other!

Yes you will have vitality and I wouldn't worry about it too much as sun is in the mix and sr Saturn in sextile natal Venus.

You have sr sun trine natal mars which is also indicative of vitality, being dynamic.

Moreover sr mars in the 1st natal is sextile natal Uranus, Neptune so expect more motivation, perhaps come across unique, innovative. Something unusual which is good.
Still not sure what you are talking about, I see SR Mars square SR Moon. Mars is 23 Pisces and Moon is 22 Gemini. What does that mean?

And yeah I natally have Sun trine Mars, altho can't say I am much vital. Many times I suffer from lack of energy or motivation, which is odd with that aspect.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 11-25-2018, 05:11 PM

Sorry, it is squaring each other, there could be some frustration, anger or inner tension.

Your sr moon is sextile your natal moon. So that's easy flowing energy emotionally wise and also for on the recreation front.
Unread 11-25-2018, 05:25 PM

Hey Iím really sorry Iím new here and just getting the hang of it. I was wondering if somebody could please help me interpret my chart? Iíve been researching as much as possible but Iíve read I might have some really negative aspects and need some clarification!
Thanks so much!
https://ibb.co/TLsxJVg
Unread 11-26-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10ofpentacles View Post
Hey Iím really sorry Iím new here and just getting the hang of it. I was wondering if somebody could please help me interpret my chart? Iíve been researching as much as possible but Iíve read I might have some really negative aspects and need some clarification!
Thanks so much!
https://ibb.co/TLsxJVg
Well make your own thread for that.

Thanks Amit, I'm still curious about the ruler of 1st conj ruler of 7th. It seems significant but I have no clue what it means. If anyone has some insight that would be great!
Unread 06-07-2019, 09:57 AM

I thought I'd update the solar return for research purposes .

6 months in my SR I already feel urge for relocation in a foreign country. - SR Sagittarius conjunct natal Mc.

I've had luck with the opposite sex so to speak. I also met someone from a foreign country again lol. Someone that ticks my "perfect partner" buttons. - well aspected Venus and perhaps moon in 7th?

Money , career and my future are definitely on focus.

Not sure if I had more drive than before but I've definitely feel more grounded than ever before.

Also not sure how timing works in solar return .
Unread 06-29-2019, 08:27 AM

Can someone please help? I honestly don't understand.

This Solar Return looked so good, and now I feel like my life is falling apart. And I really thought it was meant to be a lucky year.
I'm trying so hard to have a positive outlook and believe all is for the best, but for a few months too much has happened. I thought I met someone special but that went to ****, I got broke, can't find a job, I'm forced to move and I might have to move to my home town which has no prospects for development. I lost a few friends who were close to me. It seems like the world has gone mad.

Is there something I can even do to make it better? Maybe I'm being over dramatic but .. yeah. All help is appreciated.
Unread 06-29-2019, 04:47 PM

I don't know if I can help you in terms of philosophy since I believe that fate has more power than you attribute to it, but I can offer an extra pair of eyes on your chart(s) if you are willing to share your birth details.
Unread 06-29-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I don't know if I can help you in terms of philosophy since I believe that fate has more power than you attribute to it, but I can offer an extra pair of eyes on your chart(s) if you are willing to share your birth details.
Yeah I don't mind they are already public anyways. 22.12.1994, Ruse , Bulgaria. 11:20. My birth time sadly is from my mom's memory so it could be also around 11:15.

I know fate often times has more power, and I really try so so hard to remain positive as I said and believe it's all for the best , but all those changes are happening so fast I can't even catch up.
I certainly had a lot of good expectations on this solar return ,and I know I shouldn't be expecting anything ,but the past 4 years have been very challenging and I was finally looking forward to a good solar return ,hoping things would turn around for me. NEWP, it's only getting worse haha.

Thank you for your offered help, I really do appreciate it.
Unread 06-29-2019, 09:10 PM

Ok this is preliminary, but what I notice as a theme in most of the charts operating right now is stress along the axial houses (1, 4, 7, 10) or rulers of those houses. Since you know astrology I can point some of these out so that you can see and ponder what I mean.

Profection chart - 1st house year so we look at Pisces. Ruler of Pisces is Jupiter (I use traditional rulers). Since Saturn is located in the 1st house he is also an important planet for you this year. Jupiter and Saturn as rulers bring into play the natal t-square that occurs along the asc-dsc axis and the 9th house Jupiter/Pluto conjunction. Jupiter rules 10th as well.

Solar return - I wouldn't have looked at this SR and automatically assume positivity. Sagittarius rises so 10th houses is emphasized. We look to luminaries to see further house emphasis. Sun is in the 1st and Moon is in the 7th. Once again this is a pivotal year for your angular houses. At first blush you might think that the Moon on the dsc augurs well for relationships, and it would seem so because you met someone. HOWEVER, Mars dominates this Moon with an exact square. Mars signifies severing and breaks (before Uranus came along but he still hasn't lost his propensity for cutting). So love won and lost is seen. Jupiter/Mercury in the 12th square Neptune may have you over-idealizing and looking at the people you meet in a rosey, unrealistic way. This is a very faith driven and belief oriented placement and this attitude might be the driver for you this year since it rules the SR. This config. is also relevant to the asc-dsc axis so an added emphasis on relationships.

Progressed chart - Venus has now connected to the Saturn-Mars-Jupiter t-square. Venus rules progressed 7th. Moon is within orb of opposition along the MC-IC axis.

Lunar return - Your LR for this month emphasizes another angle - Gemini - the 4th. Along this chart Sun opposes Jupiter along the asc-dsc axis. This shows focus this month on all the angles of your chart.

Based on your charts, it would seem that your whole world is really being hit all at once and you would feel it most in the realms of self/personality, home, work and relationships. Yes, you are being hit from all angles (no pun intended)

Tell me what you think.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 06-29-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 06-29-2019, 09:15 PM

Also importantly, the current action happening along the Cancer-Capricorn axis has been hitting your progressed Sun-Uranus-Neptune conjunction. Signifying further destabilization. Note that all the outers are surrounding your progressed Sun at the moment.
Unread 06-29-2019, 09:38 PM

Yeah that's pretty much true. Pun intended , I am being hit from all angles. I don't see all squares as bad things, cos they are not. I see nothing wrong with havinflg faith and believe,that's the only thing that gets people out of bed. Right now it's the only thing I have tbh.

And I just need a way to understand ilthis better and how to work with this. I feel like all choices have been taken away from me. I've had before Pluto and Saturn in my 1st house prolly 4y ago and that's when all hell broke loose. I fell in love for the first time so deeply, and it didn't work out and it left me broken. I was all alone too back then and had no friends. It was a shitty year. Could this be interpreted as a karmic cycle closing ?

Also another thought I have, if I have to excuse all romantic failures with my solar returns ,then I will never have a good one haha. I'm not sure it's that simple. Mars is not only breaks but also drive, motivation,passion. And I've been quite lacking this because all hits are just making me feel helpless.

I've read on so many sources that whenever the MC comes down to the Asc in a solar return it's usually a very significant year and mostly positive. I've also read people tend to marry when that happens. I'm not saying I have prospects to marry ofc, but marriage generally is something happy and positive. I'm quite confused indeed. Also I thought it was significant that the ruler of my 1st and 7th were Conjunct.

I knew someone who had the exact same solar return as mine for last year and he got into a relationship. How do I change my perception of being doomed and always unlucky ?
Unread 06-29-2019, 09:58 PM

It's not a matter of it being simplistic or not, but on what has actually happened in your life. Sitting down and listing all the manifestations of an aspect will take the whole day/many days, and my goal wasn't necessarily to give you an answer on a silver platter, but to show you clearly the energies that you are contending with.

It's also not the matter of merely having a lot of squares and oppositions, but on the planetary energies involved and what is houses and areas of life are emphasized. To ignore that discordant aspects can bring stressful events and traits is to ignore a fundamental aspect of astrology. This doesn't preclude constructive use of difficult situations and states brought about by squares and oppositions.

Notice I didn't only look at your solar return, but I looked at other charts such as your lunar return, progressed chart, projections and natal. The individual that you knew may have had a similar solar return to you, but it would be contextualized differently based on the uniqueness of their natal chart and the derivative charts based on it. If that individual had the same things going on in their other derived charts as well as their natal as you had/have, then I would expect similar outcomes.

I'm not trying to discourage you or telling you that you can't engage the constructive aspect of these planetary energies. I want to make it clear why trying to spin it positively might feel so mountainous, since all these patterns seem to play off each other and augment the difficulty that you are feeling.

My own view on what I read is that any generalized statement such as "MC comes down to the ASC indicate a positive year" is subject to what the natal promise states. If the 10th house is afflicted and gets emphasized for the year, I would expect the work life to come under some stress or overhaul vs. marraige happening unless other indicators in the chart point to that.

Do you think it is your perception that needs to change? You seem to espouse a positive attitude and a belief that one can avoid the bad/difficult if one changes their perspective. Isn't this what you truly believe?

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 06-29-2019 at 10:20 PM.
Unread 06-29-2019, 10:06 PM

I have a good looking SR this year - Leo ascendant with the Moon rising, and a Sun/Jupiter/Mercury conjunction in the 5th. This year hasn't gone quite so rosey just based on how the solar return presents. Why? The Solar Return doesn't operate in a vacuum. It needs context for it to make sense for the life of the individual.
Unread 06-29-2019, 10:19 PM

I see what you mean. Is there an escape route? A planet or energy I can clinge to in order to survive the hard times? I've always seen Jupiter as my savior in my natal.

And when it comes to that person, I get what you are saying. We had moon conjuction 1-2 degrees orb (I find the moon to be an accurate timer ) . So he was pretty much going through the same things I was. Home instability, money instability , social instability .

At this point I don't think I can avoid anything with my perspective. Maybe I'm wrong but it's just how it feels. I am way too pressured from way too many external spots. I still secretly hope things will magically turn around and fall into place , cos you know, humans never lose hope, till their last breath.

And I get what you mean. I understand that the solar return has to communicate with the natal, but again Jupiter in my perspective is my strongest planet. It's the only planet that is in its own sign and house and saves me from the conflicts between Saturn and Mars. Saggitarius in general has been a very lucky sign for me. That being my solar return ascendant somehow meant something positive to me.

Either way the year is not over and there is always a chance for things to fall into place, I'm an endless optimist even tho I fall often and Saturn masks it with gloominess , but deep down I am.
Unread 06-29-2019, 10:54 PM

Want to know something? Jupiter is also one of the strongest energies in my chart. I have a 5 planet stellium in Sagittarius and Saturn in Pisces which this Jupiter rules. It is in Sagittarius, conjunct the asc. and is the final dispositor of the chart. I know the virtues (and vices) of Jupiter intimately, so I am not about to tell you to give up on the inner resources that you have developed and come to rely on in times of crises and growth.

I am not sure if you can "escape". I can share something going on in my life right now. This lunar return that I am currently under is intense, and when I looked on this LR, I had the thought, "I wonder what kind of **** is going to hit me next month" and I waited. Boy, was this chart vindicated. If you want some of the aspects of it, there is Uranus conjunct Taurus ascendant, Saturn/Pluto conjunct MC in opposition to Mars/Mercury along the nodal axis. During this time Mars also hit a hot-spot of my chart along 24 Cancer-Capricorn. I recognize this time as the end of an era. And if the direct goings-on of my life wasn't enough to tell me that, my first martial arts instructor who has affected the lives of countless people and was a pillar of the community died. This is a time of great change and endings for me, all of which have been unsentimental and sudden, and I have to pick myself up and create anew from the ashes. I have to go through this ordeal and learn what I am supposed to. If I try to "escape", I get the sense that I will stay down forever and/or constantly keep getting thrown by the same situations.

I don't know if you are open to any book suggestions, but "Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage" is a true account of a set of men who beat the impossible odds of surviving a shipwreck that was multiple miles from civilization. They did not survive because they wanted to "escape", but because there was a deeply entrenched belief that they could get through the ordeal alive, as well as a hard and pragmatic view of the situation that they found themselves in and walking that journey carefully and meticulously until they got to the light of the end of the tunnel. You love your Jupiter (and there is a lot of Jupiter in this book and these men) but you also have Saturn and a Virgo Mars. Since you speak about alchematizing your energies a lot, why don't you try to incorporate Martial and Saturnine grit and pragmatic action alongside your basic Jupiterian optimism? It's a powerful combination.

https://www.amazon.com/Endurance-Sha.../dp/B00IC8VF10

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 06-30-2019 at 03:33 AM.
Unread 06-30-2019, 09:20 AM

Sounds like we are the same age.

I do appreciate a lot Saturn and Mars but as malefics they are naturally inclined towards not a great influence. It really takes a lot of work to reap the benefits of them .

Thank you for the book also, I will try and find it.

Tags
action, angular