Something's going to happen in September 2016. Question is what?

Cold Fusion

The August 24th 2016 conjuntion of Saturn and Mars in 9º Sagittarius close to star Antares is a warning sign of historical facts relative to the whole world, but mainly to France, Spain, USA and Venezuela, according to what I am studing.

Here is a country, which should be greatly affected:

astro_2gw_132_great_union_of_romania.56000.50905_zpspigzd7f7.gif~original

Kitchy

Banned
Aziz -

Maybe some magic will be worked in Brasilia in 2016 -

Let the music play -

Will it be the new Pele or Carlos or Portagui Jews again, like in '72 - to heal the wounds?

;)

I know you are an astrologer with world antennae - you must have some uranian vibe going on, eh?

You must follow the breadcrumbs.

this was my first love - Gino - we met in high school - an arab-jew portuguese who ended up in California - fishing, swimming and water polo champion.

Arab Jew Portuguese dna.

we found each other and lost each other over time - but the tribe remains the same.

Hopeless romantics exist in politics as well as history.

d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJLZi0uyJw

Last edited:

Azif

Aziz -

Maybe some magic will be worked in Brasilia in 2016 -

Let the music play -

Will it be the new Pele or Carlos or Portagui Jews again, like in '72 - to heal the wounds?

;)

I know you are an astrologer with world antennae - you must have some uranian vibe going on, eh?

You must follow the breadcrumbs.

this was my first love - Gino - we met in high school - an arab-jew portuguese who ended up in California - fishing, swimming and water polo champion.

Arab Jew Portuguese dna.

we found each other and lost each other over time - but the tribe remains the same.

Hopeless romantics exist in politics as well as history.

d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJLZi0uyJw

Glad for your relation with Gino. Honestly.
Also agree with the existence of a mix DNA in Portugal. I was just emphasizing that it also includes a huge amount of other ancient genetic material. Portugal was a kind of last refuge for Jews over the History. Check out Aristides de Sousa Mendes, for instance, a Portuguese consul, who gave Portuguese residence permits during WWII to thousands...

Oh, by the way, I´m no Astrologer. Just learning. I´m other things, but not an Astrologer.

Kitchy

Banned
Aziz - you ask me questions that I answer in honesty and you don't hate on them.

Nothing but love.

But, I forgot to add - my first astrological real LOVE - before Gino was a boy named Alan Mouchawar - a Syrian boy in LB who was also a water polo player and Swimmer - a Silver Medalist in the 92 Olympiad from Long Beach CA.

eyes like green emeralds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Mouchawar

Attachments

• mouch.jpg
    mouch.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Azif

Kitchy,
Love is the law. Love under will, eh eh. You keep me calling "Aziz", you really love the Arabs :D just kidding.
In 92` I believe my true love was my mom. And play with LEGOs maybe.
This is the purpose of life: to discuss, to show different perspectives with mutual respect and without fighting (verbally or physically). So yes, I´m glad to do it also with you.

Kitchy

Banned
truthfully - i know less than i sense and i sense less than i know.

glad you all accomodate it - because in my mind - i know what i'm talking about without knowing what i talk about.

or something like that.

yes, i love arabs -

well, at least the ones who don't want to kill the jews.:crying:

Kitchy

Banned
The thing that countries in North Africa are considered Muslims. With Islam, people think the inhabitants of North Africa are Arabic. But they are not actually. The majority are Amazigh. With Islamic invasions, most of the Amazighs were 'arabized'. So I am confused about my ancestry whether I'm Arab, Amazigh or Sephardi.

I really don't know if I am Romanian descent. I can't pay that site because it deals with credit cards and we don't have credit cards here plus it is expensive.

I tried to use asteroids hope for a connection. My birth country "Algeria" conjunct my Sun along asteroid Arabia which hints to being arab. But also Hispanic was strong conjunct my Ascendant, asteroid Madrid and Barcelone also conjunct my sun.

So probably My descendant comes from andalucia, spain.

are amazigh what I know as "Berber" - indigenous people of Algeria, Libya?

theV

are amazigh what I know as "Berber" - indigenous people of Algeria, Libya?

Yes, the Amazighs are the native inhabitants of North Africa. They lived in Algeria, Morroco, Tunisia and Libya for a long time of period and they still. Their empire was called Numidia and it is now Algeria. They speak Imazighian language and the language itself is divided into dialects. The most known Dialects in Algeria are.

Kabyle- east Algeria
Shaoui- east south Algeria
Tuareg/Tirguiya - Algerian Sahara
Chelhi is most used in Morroco.

The amazighs are mostly found in Algeria.

Couscous is a traditional amazighian food. It is not morrocan food. All north africans cook couscous.People think couscous is traditional arabic food but it is amazighian.

Attachments

• tumblr_o8x1q3WAgR1rkn8fuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o8x1q3WAgR1rkn8fuo1_500.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 23
  • tumblr_oa9vaxgkZ41sjjdtyo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oa9vaxgkZ41sjjdtyo1_540.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 19
  • tumblr_o8zmecIuCH1vst762o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o8zmecIuCH1vst762o1_500.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 19
  • tumblr_o9x0ntWf8L1ts8uvqo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_o9x0ntWf8L1ts8uvqo1_540.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 24
  • tumblr_o2c8x0Rm171tw07l0o3_250.jpg
    tumblr_o2c8x0Rm171tw07l0o3_250.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

theV

Chefchaouen (s-tamazight: Ashawen , lit. “horns”), an Amazigh city called “The Blue Pearl of Morocco”.

Attachments

• tumblr_nroxvmYqW31tw07l0o7_540.jpg
    tumblr_nroxvmYqW31tw07l0o7_540.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 20
  • tumblr_nroxvmYqW31tw07l0o3_400.jpg
    tumblr_nroxvmYqW31tw07l0o3_400.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 29
  • tumblr_o4z426KfZA1tl3gwco1_540.jpg
    tumblr_o4z426KfZA1tl3gwco1_540.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 21

Kitchy

Banned
V -

so beautiful a place in my mind - Marrakesh and Tangier are two places I always wanted to travel.

you know what's really weird? from a very young age, even after I was "taught properly" the western world's utensil table manners - I have always preferred to eat with my hands....now, where does that come from? I love eating at Moroccan & Ethio restaurants just so I can, without disdain from others.

Anyway - I digress....

theV

V -

so beautiful a place in my mind - Marrakesh and Tangier are two places I always wanted to travel.

you know what's really weird? from a very young age, even after I was "taught properly" the western world's utensil table manners - I have always preferred to eat with my hands....now, where does that come from? I love eating at Moroccan & Ethio restaurants.

Anyway - I digress....

Pay us a visit when you go to Morroco. I dislike Morroco for specific reason. They refuse to acknowledge that the amazighian culture is shared. They claim the cultures as theirs to attract tourists. The AmazighianNorth african cuisine is delicious but heavy on stomach. El Casban, Algeria

Attachments

• la-casbah.jpg
    la-casbah.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 39
  • photo-6677-15-03-08-12-00-09.jpg
    photo-6677-15-03-08-12-00-09.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 31

theV

FRANCE WAS ATTACKED.

• “Truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebration in Nice
  • Vehicle speeds for 2km through busy crowd
  • 80 people killed, including children
  • Counter-terrorist investigators leading the probe
  • Driver ‘was 31-year-old man from Nice of Tunisian origin’

Kitchy

Banned
Kitchy,
Love is the law. Love under will, eh eh. You keep me calling "Aziz", you really love the Arabs :D just kidding.
In 92` I believe my true love was my mom. And play with LEGOs maybe.
This is the purpose of life: to discuss, to show different perspectives with mutual respect and without fighting (verbally or physically). So yes, I´m glad to do it also with you.

Apologies for the name confusion, Azif. I don't know why I was referring to Aziz (I didn't even know V's name was Aziz!)

Azif

Apologies for the name confusion, Azif. I don't know why I was referring to Aziz (I didn't even know V's name was Aziz!)

No worries.
About V - Aziz -, it is nice when this kind of things happen, isn´t it? They totally blow our mind :) .

RockFish

I am afraid for Spain. The last new moon at June 5th (last new moon before elections of tomorrow Jne 26th), aligned in a cosmic cross with Saturn, Neptune and Jupiter in mutable signs, affects very directly to Spain.

Astrological situation is very similar, with the same aspects and planets (Neptune, Saturn and Jupiter) from the same signs (Pisces, Sagittarius and Virgo) to which it had when New Moon of January 24th 1936, moon immediately before the historic elections of February 14 1936 won by Popular Front (civil war began little after at July).

Hola Estrellero

Spain is one of the countries which appeared most affected by Mars in the last Aries Ingress of the Sun.

The entire US east coast had Mars rising on the occasion of ingress. I've read some astro-reports on the Orlando massacre in connection with this ingress. Rising sign was mutable so ingress will be valid for six months. It's still valid today.

Central America is also affected by Mars rising, especially Honduras and El Salvador, which are among the poorest countries in the entire American continent.

In Europe, England and Scotland have Mars on Midheaven at the time of ingress. Edinbugrh and Glasgow appear very strongly affected, so now we have Brexit and a very strong possibility of separation of the United Kingdom. The body of the island is cut by Mars in Midheaven. Rising sign is fixed Aquarius, so the chart is valid for the year. The UK appears profoundly affected.

Spain, particularly Madri, also have Mars on Midheaven and Aquarius rising.
Up until the next Aries ingress, the chart will be valid so Spain appears to have a strong test to undergo with pressure from Mars.

Other European countries appear to be under the effect of the Mars-Saturn conjunction on Midheaven and we should watch them carefully: France, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, northern Italy.

Morocco, Algeria, also affected by Mars on Midheaven.

We should also note the countries affected by Saturn rising or on Midheaven, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama for Saturn rising.

From middle august up to early September, we will have the Mars-Saturn conjunction. Around 19-20 August is a very powerfful moment with mars and Saturn perfecting their conjunction on the degree of the fixed star Antares. I expect something very challenging to come with this connection.

The beginning of September also appears difficult, with Sun squaring the Mars-Saturn conjunction.
I think the next two months are going to be rough.

theV

Hola Estrellero

Spain is one of the countries which appeared most affected by Mars in the last Aries Ingress of the Sun.

The entire US east coast had Mars rising on the occasion of ingress. I've read some astro-reports on the Orlando massacre in connection with this ingress. Rising sign was mutable so ingress will be valid for six months. It's still valid today.

Central America is also affected by Mars rising, especially Honduras and El Salvador, which are among the poorest countries in the entire American continent.

In Europe, England and Scotland have Mars on Midheaven at the time of ingress. Edinbugrh and Glasgow appear very strongly affected, so now we have Brexit and a very strong possibility of separation of the United Kingdom. The body of the island is cut by Mars in Midheaven. Rising sign is fixed Aquarius, so the chart is valid for the year. The UK appears profoundly affected.

Spain, particularly Madri, also have Mars on Midheaven and Aquarius rising.
Up until the next Aries ingress, the chart will be valid so Spain appears to have a strong test to undergo with pressure from Mars.

Other European countries appear to be under the effect of the Mars-Saturn conjunction on Midheaven and we should watch them carefully: France, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, northern Italy.

Morocco, Algeria, also affected by Mars on Midheaven.

We should also note the countries affected by Saturn rising or on Midheaven, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama for Saturn rising.

From middle august up to early September, we will have the Mars-Saturn conjunction. Around 19-20 August is a very powerfful moment with mars and Saturn perfecting their conjunction on the degree of the fixed star Antares. I expect something very challenging to come with this connection.

The beginning of September also appears difficult, with Sun squaring the Mars-Saturn conjunction.
I think the next two months are going to be rough.

OMG not being ego centric or anything, but my Sun going to square Mars/Saturn and Moon will conjunct the combo. You mentioned Algeria, and I am scared right now.

Last edited:

katydid

some folks call it revisiting ancestral past to repair rights and wrongs.

back on Sept 2016 - Dubai-ya has started a conversation and not said a word.

what do you think his M.O. is on this - dialogue or conflict?

i get a totally chill vibe here - dialogue.

xoxo dubya

some of us are lucky to see the world through other people's eyes - whether in body or memory.

that's what i think needs to happen.

pretty much every day i look to see if i'll be exiled, as i have been in past, on ACF - for saying or believing something unpopular to popular thinking.

so be it.

glad to get it in where i can.

Jews and Arabs and Christians will unite in harmony if Spain and Portugal and North Africa and Northern Europe and US follow Portugal's lead.

Gatekeepers of good vibes - even when the good vibes butt hurt.

Nelly Furtado - love her! Say it right -

Portuguese immigrant family in North America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTk5ZcL0XZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBfD1SC06M

My great grandfather was Manuel Antonio Furtado, a whaling captain from the Azores, in Portugal. [ Faial] My grandfather, at age 13, jumped off the whaling ship in the San Francisco Bay, swam to shore, and made his way to the new world. He ended up in Madeira California, with a large successful dairy farm. He went back to the Azores and brought his bride, Olympia Costa, back to California in 1910 0r so.

There was a very large Portuguese community in Stockton/Madeira area. Very kind, family oriented, hard working stock.

My father had a tin-plate portrait photo of his grandfather, the whaling captain. He had an earring, and I was told he had it pierced as a sign that he crossed the equator.

Last edited:

theV

The idea of Algeria being under the attack of terrorist frightens me. Algeria had already lived it share of terror from 89' to 97'. The period is called the bloody 90's or the Algerian civil war. The reason behind it was to enforce extreme Islamic ideologies on the Algerian people. The movement was inspired by the Islamic revolution in Iran.The period lasted from 1989 to 1997, an extreme reign of terror and bloodshed. Dozen people were killed. Curfew was at 4 pm, after 4 pm the killing starts. when traveling from a state to another, dozen of bodies would be seen-mutilated and thrown on roads.

Algeria lived a period similar to what the world living now under ISIS. However, we managed to survive terrorism. In 2006, a treaty of peace was made with terrorist to surrender and come in peace. The people of Algeria were asked to vote to exonerate and forgive the crime committed by terrorist during the 90's. 97 percentage was the vote for the absolve of crimes. Many of the terrorist returned to their homes, and since then terrorist attacks dropped to nothing.

“I know you will sentence me to death but do not forget that by killing me you will not only assassinate freedom in your country but you will not prevent Algeria from becoming free and independent.” —Algerian FLN freedom fighter Djamila Bouhired, on trial by French colonial authorities in 1957. She was tortured, but later released, despite her death sentence.

Attachments

• tumblr_njchydhS831t5cb5no1_500.jpg
    tumblr_njchydhS831t5cb5no1_500.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: