could it be a false postive??? please help

RockFish

Hi, Tom, Uranus trines Mercury from your 2nd house, so, the good news coming from this planet were probably related to 2nd house themes, money, material assets, etc.

Right now, Uranus is moving towards perfecting the trine to your Moon, so it can be a fortunate and sudden change in house and work.

But a good aspect to Mercury doesn't mean you only receive good news. The rest of the chart is at play as well, and a Sun-TSaturn square is a tough time for everyone. Every Saturn-Sun contact IS hard, and a Mercury-Uranus trine can't help but pale when Saturn is at it with our Sun....

I know that first call throws a dark shadow on everything and it feels like it won't ever go away. I have a +person very close to me and I've been through the whole thing with him, the first shock, the disbelief, the feeling of death and doom, the crushing guilt, etc. But also, if my friend and I were more informed about HIV as it is in the present day, he wouldn't have suffered so much, and that dark period would've been quite shorter. First and foremost, he would've been spared from the feeling of being "sentenced to death" that all +people have at first. This is not the 80s anymore, and one CAN live long and happy being +. He is very good now, working and dating... and there are many people willing to date a +person, which (after he really understood life WOULD go on) was one of his worries. Yes, it is tough, but life does go on, for real.

I know it all sounds like empty words and cotton-candy right now, and possibly even infuriating, but that's my experience with it. Go get that test, don't panic and keep us posted. And good luck in Hollywood!!! Do NOT stop your dreams for this, go there and GET IT, believe me when I say life goes on, if you stop you'll regret later, for real!

tomzero

im seeing a doctor who claims they could cure me, there into the all natural way, they say modern medicine does not cure, should I trust him? and I believe he could really cure me. (a natropath)

besides my natal chart does not really show any sign of disease in my chart, so maybe it something that comes and I get rid of fast.

tomzero

it really upsets me I got my chart read many times and never no warning of a chronic std or any sickness, and I did ask, the most I was told I will fear sickness but not get them. if I would of got a warning I would of been more cautious, not that I wasn't, but I would of stopped having sex and did things to prevent it.

I feel like Ive been dreaming ever since I found out and im still waiting to wake up. This is not suppose to happen, Now I know where my venus square saturn and moon square venus comes in now, because im starting to feel it now.

I do have saturn transiting my 8th house and I started having sex, right when it entered my 8th, I just lost my virginity not too long ago, 24 is is good for a male. maybe saturn and the 8th is why

But hopefully this holistic healing and naturopathy healing works for me.

Last edited:

dr. farr

The choice of natural healing will be of significant benefit to you.
Now I would like to ask, did you get a final (confirmed) diagnose of HIV?

tomzero

yes i did, my virus evel was really ow, any lower would of been undetectabe.

only thing is my white cell count is down, he said i have a strong immune system, because most people labs dont look as good as mine.

il ask yall to prey io get rid of this, so when i get tested agin il be gone, i feel this is a mistake, it made me come out to my fam wich feels good, but not having this disease.

please prey fior me i started my natrual healing and its only been 2 weeks, i gained weight and feel good. My real doc wants to get me started on one pill

tomzero

im.thinking i got this because i started having.sex soon as saturn entered my 8th house. Thats when the urge came, was never really there at first

tomzero

yes i did, my virus level is low, buy my white cell count is also down. The doc said i must have a strong immune system because most ppl have a verry high viral count. There going to start me on one pill a day.

the natropath im seeing swears im cured now and wants me to do more blood work, he is sure the hiv is gone now. He is doing 3 differnt treatments on me.

i wonder if i got this disease because saturn was entering my 8th house and i suddenly had.the urge to have sex for the first time and be in a relationship.

the natropath believes theres a cure for everything and he is doing this all for free for me, he has others pay, he says im a good guy and likes my persona.

anyways, all who read this, i ask you kindly from the goodness of your hearts, coud you pray for me? Ill be ever so greatful and strongly beliv in its power 4 curing

Last edited:
the Bible says that all demons can or evil can be removed through fasting and maybe prayer/meditation. Lord knows I need to fast, but my demons have a healthy appetite.

I will keep you in my prayers

Blessings

Last edited:

rahul_rastogy

i was born july 17 1986 at 9:07 pm in los angeles california
i went to clinict got blood drawn, the doctor was kinda rude and asked about my hitory with parners,and i always use protection, he told me it would be a good idea to stop having sex

there is only one person i had unprotected sex woth but they showed me there papers before we had sex and we only had sex twice 3 months gap..

1 week and a half later, as im boarding a flight to live out my dreams i get a call saying im postive for this terrible disease. it ruind my whole flight and trip. i called my family and they started crying, i still have not cried im still in disbelief.

this has caused me to come out to my family.

i would like to go in today and get a rabid testing and a second openion. i have a big meeting tommowvwiyh hollywood and industry folks who want to help me, but getting this news just shattered my dreams and killed my happyness.

i hope this test was falsr, i have gotton my natal chart read many times, ive been told ill have a healthy long life, althogh im a hyperchrobdriac and fear sickness, but it looks like ill never get sick but i will fear it. so im just shocked right now.

i cant post my chart because im on.my phone, but should i get a second openion??

Its not a thing to panic on. You should relax as whteva is going to happen, will happen for a cause and is pre written for your fate. You if now also need to get out of the trouble, just go for a second opinion and try out an astrologer too. Hope both together can help you!!!

Last edited: