Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

Subservient attitude much? When did you allow Trump to become your Lord and Master? :unsure:

Btw, astrology is quite helpful regarding what I was looking for.

He's literally was the president. He literally was the worlds most powerful figure for four years. We do have to follow him and respect the laws of the nation. :)

I have no issues with Solar figures. In fact I get along with them very well. Melania is the exaltation of the Moon. Enough said?:biggrin:

Bunraku

People on this forum need to get over that we don't live in the 15th century anymore and we don't burn people for practicing witchcraft.

Cold Fusion

david starling

People voted for him, and so they get the type of leader they put into power :). Texan towns choose a libertarian leader then they’ll get one—a non involved government. :) no surprises there.

Any other questions?

Government officials, both those who are elected, and those they appoint to government office, are invariably described as "public servants" in the U.S.

What's your definition of a "servant"?

Bunraku

where have you been my bunraqueue-eeeee?
i heard there are some rumors you are even leaving the country and moving to canada they sai.
and you are travelling on stand up inside an empty bus after experiencing meiii.
Sorry for the only rule I have is hitting hard whoever bends over in front of meiii
You can't do business at night anymore from giving me that salariee.
Now babies of all colors have come into being please turn back your kids awaits you and calls me daddiiee !?
It was really deep to not tell to the forum, you asked for forgiveness while you hung on my kneeeee
I'd have given up you time to become little smart but it was you the completely itchy a$$ again couldn't fcking help yeaaaaa!

First of all it’s time for you to pay my child support bills :)
Your kids are hungry and the Texas weather isn’t getting warmer

Bunraku

Government officials, both those who are elected, and those they appoint to government office, are invariably described as "public servants" in the U.S.

What's your definition of a "servant"?
They are rulers. They get to live in expensive government mansions and properties and have power and privilege. They even get a personal chef :)

Bunraku

You ever just looked at yourself in the mirror after crying and start laughing?

I let out the most maniacal laugh in the bathroom I almost knocked over my candles :lol: