I cannot pursue higher studies?

astrology has ruined my life...Most of the astrologers (around 4 to 5)say i cannot have a successful career or be a successful student.
This is very very discouraging for me,every time i study i keep hearing those discouraging words,now that i am interested in fashion designing ,will i be ok?
p.s i was a good student and i completed bachelors in Economics but with great struggle.
please help(i want to study something so badly because it makes a feeling of being organised)
Thanks,
sangeetha

Attachments

• astrology.png
    astrology.png
    20 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
With Uranus ruling your Ascendant it would indicate a quirky personality or individualistic way of presenting yourself to the world, which would definitely help in the fashion world. Venus is also conjunct your MC. Venus in Scorpio is as passionate as it gets.

You also have Moon in H3 opposite Mars in H9. This opposition shows the see-saw between your emotions and your drive (plan of action). I also believe that what those astrologers were getting at is your Mars in Libra. I think that is Mars in its detriment. Mars in Libra = passive aggressiveness. Being opposite the Moon, are you lacking in ambition or do you lack in follow through? Mars is also sextile Uranus in Sagittarius. So you have passive aggression meeting free flowing, freedom loving Uranus (Sag loves freedom, too.) in a harmonious way. The midpoint between the two is your Scorpio Venus. Venus semi sextile Mars and Venus semi sextile Uranus conjunct MC should show your passion for what is your desire nature (Venus).

With Scorpio on the MC, fashion could work for you (Scorpio + Sex = Sex sells in the fashion world). But also, Pluto rules your MC and is square your Ascendant. Is fashion really where you want to go in life or does it conflict with what you really want? Are you comfortable with all the facets of what it truly means to have a Scorpionic Pluto Square your Ascendant (yourself)? Do you have problems showing the real you to the world?

Yes you are right,I feel like I am unusual in my thinking,I have a bad depression which may cause the shifts in moods and not be determined
I have changed a lot of profession in my MIND
But none carried out
Thanks for your effort in answering

RaRohini

Hi !

I do not understand why the astrologers have predicted something so bleak. It happened to me when i was a kid as well. I did do well in studies though.I think many a times some traditional astrologers predict through thier 'thinking prism'..meaning 'studies' to them may mean the traditional engineers or computers (in the indian context). Your moon sign is Revati ..so you have strong artistic inclinations. Rahu Ketu Axis ( Libra to Aries 10th to 4th house).. which could mean that you have to tap your own energies .go getter attitude and not rely too much on others for your success. The Work place will not be strict, heirarchal or structured (10th house) and more to do with home and homeland(interior designing comes to mind).It could also mean home based jobs(work from home).Fashion designing could be an option.
Hope this helps. All the best ! God bless.

thanks rohini
You are so learned that' you know how Indians think
Smart one
All the best wishes to you
I wish I complete what I take :)
There was one astrologer who particularly said I can't sew for business and career is a flop because I have a good family life !

Marcoilrosso

astrology has ruined my life...Most of the astrologers (around 4 to 5)say i cannot have a successful career or be a successful student.
This is very very discouraging for me,every time i study i keep hearing those discouraging words,now that i am interested in fashion designing ,will i be ok?
p.s i was a good student and i completed bachelors in Economics but with great struggle.
please help(i want to study something so badly because it makes a feeling of being organised)
Thanks,
sangeetha

Astrologers may be silly, you know.