Will the person whom i voted win?

mr1234

I voted in an election yesterday, will he win in the election. I'm just wondering whether my selection wins. I have analysed this question in vedic horary and want to know whether my answer is right or wrong. I've attached the chart.

Attachments

• astro2621.JPG
    astro2621.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 37
The answer would be the same.

But I haven't seen any of your work on this horary and I like to work with other artists even if policy here is one can ask free advice or analysis.

Is the canidate new to the office or are they presently in office seeking re-election?:unsure:

Makes a major difference.

mr1234

The answer would be the same.

But I haven't seen any of your work on this horary and I like to work with other artists even if policy here is one can ask free advice or analysis.

Is the canidate new to the office or are they presently in office seeking re-election?:unsure:

Makes a major difference.
I'm very much interested, but don't know how to get started. Would like to learn event-chart reading.

By the way, the candidate is new to the office. The result of the election has come out and i have the answer. If anyone wants to try their skills on this, then can answer. I shall say whether he/she is right or wrong.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I voted in an election yesterday, will he win in the election. I'm just wondering whether my selection wins. I have analyzed this question in Vedic horary and want to know whether my answer is right or wrong. I've attached the chart.

This is sort of like the questions about whether the horse that I selected to win the race will win the race. Its not valid because its not personal to you. While you can ask the question the answer is 50-50 due to the multiple birth time conundrum.

Questions just like people and corporations have singular birth times. All of astrology is based on the single birth time. This is why, in horary astrology, questions are required to be unique and special to something that is very important to YOU. If lots of people can ask the same question at different times, then we have a same question being "born" at many different times. How do we know which question is the real birth time?

Astrologers can differ on this, but then they still have to confront the multiple birth time conundrum. Just because a person in a different part of the area asks the question of a different astrologer doesn't make it a different question. Everyone who voted int he election has silently asked whether the candidate that they votes for will win.

NOW.... this doesn't mean that astrology cannot pick the winner and the loser. I have a set of asteroids that I have used along with other information that has accurately chosen the winner of the USA presidential race back the Woodrow Wilson. But that is not horary, and there is no multiple birth time conundrum.

BTW, an event chart is different than a horary question, and there is a birth time, which is the start or the ending of the election. But an event chart may or may not predict the election results. Essentially a birth chart is used for finding out what, in a general sense, went on there. But we already know what went on here: an election for office. We predict winners by looking at the charts of the contestants whether they be people OR Horses.

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I am not sure the rules of Verdic Horary.... Let me know and I will gladly move this thread to the Verdic forum.

With Western Horary, it is important that the querent (person asking the question) has a vested interest in the question. With political events, many people may ask the same Horary at different times.... all of the answers can not be correct. This last election we saw the same question about the presidential election. Well, half got it right and half got it wrong. But that hasn't stopped those that happened to get it right from saying, see it works, anyone can ask.

I have asked election horarys in the past, but I was a campaign manager for the politician. I had a vested interest, it told me about my reputation, future income potential, and problem areas to address. But even that is dangerous, I might sabotage a campaign because I read the horary wrong or might just give up before even trying, making it a self fulfilled prophesy.
A campaign worker, financial lobbyist, or even spouse of the candidate would have a vested interest.

I think the best that can be done is to look at the natals of each candidate and look for transits. But even then, many professional astrologers could not agree with President campaigns.

mr1234

Thanks zarathu and wintersprite1. The outcome of the election would have affected me. I know the candidate well, and he had come to me and asked to cast my vote for him. The outcome would have enhanced(development) the place around me. Anyway, for research/experimental analysis purposes i shall disclose the winner if required for anyone. This is for the case if anyone is researching.

Since, it was not a major election, i don't think anyone would have asked the question to any astrologer. But, yes, what you said was right because it can't be predicted with utmost accuracy.

Thanks

mr1234

I just came to know the difference between horary and event charts from Zarathu. Event charts are present everywhere in this sub-forum. I suppose i'm not wrong.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I just came to know the difference between horary and event charts from Zarathu. Event charts are present everywhere in this sub-forum. I suppose i'm not wrong.

Part of that is because the "Astro dunce" charts which don't use a birth of a person call the chart an "event chart". Mostly its not.