There is a psychopath using black magic on me...

Vista

I answered your question below but I did want to add this: Moon does trine Venus, to me this means you will be OK even if he is not brought to justice. Perhaps you will be able to do something to protect yourself so he can't continue to harm you.

No, I don't believe based on this chart he will be brought to justice. The 9th house of law ruled by Saturn and it's on the DES and opposes your ASC and Moon(Moon rules action). Moon does trine your ruler Venus in the 9th but it also squares Mars, his ruler(the 7th house rules enemies as well).

Have you gone to someone(Maybe a Shaman or someone who practices Voodoo) to see if there is something they can do to help you protect yourself? You could also start another thread and post your natal chart with transits and progressions to see what is coming your way....Or you could fight fire with fire but I am not sure you would want to go there.

Dang Girl! There are magickal ways to protect yourself. Begin with giving him a ridculous nickname. It reduced him to a joke and discipates his power. Visualize a protective sheild around you bouncing whatever he sends to you back to him threefold. You don't have to worry about Justice for him. The law of Cause and Effect will take care of him. You can also make a Protective Talisman using Plantary Symbolism.

Here is a protecive Talisman utilizing Mars Energy. You can even copy it on Pachment Paper and carry it on your person. Sheild and Protect. I have made my owns Talisman using the gold coin condom container. It's round and perfect. Create the Talisman - Fill the Coin with Protective Herbs - You can even use the contents to charge the Talisman. Think Protection for Protection. This is just a suggestion that works for me. I've used it in dealing with workplace bullies which is a mundane form of psychic attack.

Attachments

• talismans-planetaires_2513325-M.jpg
    talismans-planetaires_2513325-M.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Cold Fusion, I totally sympathise with you (and now please don't return to say, I asked for a reading, not sympathy). And, we all have our ways of expressing our help. :)

He, who doesn't trust in God, even worse blames Him, automatically attracts evil. The first step to fight evil is not to raise Horary charts asking if you can avenge yourself (asking for justice is an indirect way of doing so), but to begin trusting in Him and sincerely praying to Him. You will see how that evil will fade away. No judge in the biggest court can make that happen. God is the biggest judge and the brightest light that kills darkness. And, if you turn away from Him, you turn towards darkness. You should know by now what to do.

Horary wise, Saturn (law and judge) turned retrograde and left the 7th house (his house) before fully entering it, so, as of now, law wise I don't see him being put behind bars. However, Mars (he), though in the 10th, so has accidental dignity, and the power to act, aspect wise doesn't do much, so will not touch you. There is no aspect between Mars (him) and Venus (you). He cannot hurt you more. The Moon is exalted and in Venus' (your) dignity. The Moon likes you. It has the power to act as it is entering your house, and angular. From there it will form a trine to Venus. This is a good, strong, exalted Moon in Venus' dignity. This Moon will protect you. He will save you, but you have to trust in Him.

Best
:)AQ7

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

The "known enemy" (psychopath) = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-"brought to justice", meaning conventional justice = 9th house = Aquarius = Saturn
Mars flows away from Saturn: answer, no, the person will not be brought to conventional justice
-karmic debt = the South Node
-Mars flows toward the South Node: answer, yes the person will be brought to karmic justice

Cold Fusion

There is not such a stuff as black magic, in my opinion. The evil, as you imagine it, is just a projection of our unconscious towards the others. You feel angry and you are suffering, so you project as a try to help yourself and to find a reason to your big disappointment. Look, you even don't now who is this psyhopath, so I guess it is just about your imagination.
I have the impression that you are suffering a lot, now. As somebody said, it could be something about love disappointment. The suicide is not a solution, you should really try to ask a help from some trusted person or even a medical help and put a dot to this way of thinking and suffering. Of course, I don't own the Truth, but the ''evil'' can ruin us only if we are opened to it or if we are without protection. By protection I mean people who care about us and can help us in this crises. If you don't have nobody trusted, a physician related to our psyche can make an end to this calvary.
I didn't read the horary chart, because I don't know how to do it. I am quite good in astrology, but not in horary ones.:wink:
Good luck.:smile:

I know the psychopath, he thinks he is god. What is happening to me is beyond evil.

Cold Fusion

Two years later and the psycho is still at it.

Ironic, this news article was posted during the week of his Saturn return:

Satanic evil personified:
http://cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/satanic-evil-personified

picture.php

Saturn is at conjunction with his natal Saturn at 17 Scorpio.
The Sun is conjunct his natal Pluto at 26 Leo.

Sabian symbol for 26-27 deg Leo

The Luminescence Of Dawn In The Eastern Sky

Something else ironic, his composite with the movie End of Days (the film with satan in it) has his sun conjunct the fixed star Sabik:

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Venus; and, to Alvidas, of Jupiter and Venus. It causes wastefulness, lost energy, perverted morals, and success in evil deeds.

I'm 100% positive he is the devil.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I just noticed, the original chart I posted is wrong (It is supposed to be 11:32 A.M., the question was asked before I posted the topic), the correct chart is:

astro_2gw_328_will_the_psycho_be_brought_to_justice.72541.30904_zpsleluo19s.gif

He has also turned many people against me, they follow him and help him do his evil deeds, I can't get a job, I don't have the funds to move or I would.

Last edited:

Hamayon

Venus in the 10th received into detriment by Saturn: he is in the Law's possession and the Law sees him and hates him. Mars and Saturn in mutual reception: you and the Law see eye to eye. Separating sextile between Saturn and Venus: something just happened between him and the Law. Venus ruled by Saturn for 46 more degrees: he's not going anywhere. He will have to face the Law. Venus will square Saturn before leaving his rulership: he will be brought to justice. Saturn in the 7th reinforces the testimony.

Jupiter in detriment and retrograde: his black magic is in poor condition and working against him. Applying to sextile mercury: it will involve him with his own secret enemies.

Venus in Capricorn (exalt. Mars), Saturn in Scorpio: he is after your mind, to disturb and possess it. Detriment of moon: he hates your heart and thinks nothing of your feelings.

Moon in Taurus: your feelings are ruled by him. You are obsessed with him. Moon in its own exaltation: you are carried away by these feelings.

Saturn in Scorpio (moon's fall): the Law looks unfavorably upon your obsession. It sees your feelings as little better than the person they are about. Upcoming opposition between Moon and Saturn: you will have a painful reckoning with the Law over your obsessional emotions. The emotions will persist for some time after (as moon moves through Taurus) and then drop off (when it enters Gemini).

The Law (Saturn) thinks you're right (reception with Mars). But it doesn't care how you feel (detriment of moon) and will continue not to care. It has the situation under control. It will deal justice to your opponent when the moment is right (Saturn waiting for Venus to square.) Until then realize your opponent is going nowhere and getting away with nothing.

Cold Fusion

Venus in the 10th received into detriment by Saturn: he is in the Law's possession and the Law sees him and hates him. Mars and Saturn in mutual reception: you and the Law see eye to eye. Separating sextile between Saturn and Venus: something just happened between him and the Law. Venus ruled by Saturn for 46 more degrees: he's not going anywhere. He will have to face the Law. Venus will square Saturn before leaving his rulership: he will be brought to justice. Saturn in the 7th reinforces the testimony.

Jupiter in detriment and retrograde: his black magic is in poor condition and working against him. Applying to sextile mercury: it will involve him with his own secret enemies.

Venus in Capricorn (exalt. Mars), Saturn in Scorpio: he is after your mind, to disturb and possess it. Detriment of moon: he hates your heart and thinks nothing of your feelings.

Moon in Taurus: your feelings are ruled by him. You are obsessed with him. Moon in its own exaltation: you are carried away by these feelings.

Saturn in Scorpio (moon's fall): the Law looks unfavorably upon your obsession. It sees your feelings as little better than the person they are about. Upcoming opposition between Moon and Saturn: you will have a painful reckoning with the Law over your obsessional emotions. The emotions will persist for some time after (as moon moves through Taurus) and then drop off (when it enters Gemini).

The Law (Saturn) thinks you're right (reception with Mars). But it doesn't care how you feel (detriment of moon) and will continue not to care. It has the situation under control. It will deal justice to your opponent when the moment is right (Saturn waiting for Venus to square.) Until then realize your opponent is going nowhere and getting away with nothing.

------------

I am 100% sure of that^

A composite of him and the horary question has Saturn over the fixed star Zuben Elgenubis:

With Saturn: Dishonorable, often escapes justice but finally suffers, jealous, quick-tempered, domestic disharmony, bad for marriage, gain and legacies

It hasn't happened yet, I am hoping soon though.

He takes pride in being a psychopath.

-----------

Dishonorable
not deserving honor or respect : not morally or socially acceptable

Synonyms
base, contemptible, currish, despicable, detestable, dirty, ignoble, execrable, ignominious, low, low-down, low-minded, mean, nasty, paltry, snide, sordid, vile, wretched

td%20wtpbbtj_zpsnpcpa9mm.png

Last edited:

Morphstar

Haven’t read the answers, you may have got your answer before, but here’s my approach.
Few words before dealing with the chart. Normally, I’d say it’s mostly in your mind. However, this question interests me since unfortunately years ago I have experienced a somewhat similar weird in essence event which took quite a long time until resolved. The solution changed me completely and through a painful Pluto transit transformation I evolved.
I used the same “I want him to be punished..” way of thinking, which led nowhere, and will lead you nowhere. And if we are speaking on the same thing, you are probably experiencing actual physical pain. Of course physical and emotional comes from the same place.
Amazingly, this chart actually holds the answer for the solution, however, it is not what you are waiting to hear. There is no justice in this kind of things, only a door to evolve.

You have two ways to choose from, starting with the obvious first one as follows. Note also the Moon, with on top of the obvious course of action symbolism, residing in YOUR 1st house.
When asking this question you feel a lot of anger, with obviously Mars as your significator. Mars came from a square to Saturn in the 7th house of visible enemies, and will only receive a square from the Moon before ending its course in Aquarius.
For this question we also have to look on what your beliefs and life’s point of view, values, (the 9th and 2nd houses), and for black magic the 12 house. They are all connected with Jupiter the ruler of the 9th, in the 2nd house, and even ruler of the 12 house. Jupiter can mean the justice you are looking for, which is of course in Rx.
The second way you can choose involves the change I spoke about, having to do with a complete emotional change. First, the Moon ( emotions ), will trine Pluto, signifying the transformation towards the positive, and soon after the trine to Venous which supports the same view. Venus is also your co-significator, and came from a sextile to Saturn back from the 9th house. Also, the trine from the Moon is Venus last aspect from current sign.
Interestingly, the opposite is true for your enemy – the 7th house, which starts with Venus as signifactor, and Mars as this unfortunate co-signifactor. By changing your destiny, you will change his. However, If you actually do change, it will not matter to you anymore.
Thus, this chart says you have two way to choose from, with the anger you feel now being the first. It’s all in YOUR hands. I can go on with some more details regarding the second way etc’, but I’ll stop here.
Hope it helps in any way.

Last edited:
For the past two and a half years someone who thinks he is god has been using black magic on me, I have experienced extreme emotional and physical pain and my life is all but ruined now, I know he takes pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering, my question is, will he be brought to justice and can I regain what little life I have left, or is it pointless and I should just off myself. I know he will not stop, he is psycho in a way that cannot be described, he thinks he is god.

I don't want to hear anything about spirituality and/or jesus.

He rejoices in evil.

Black magic isn't bad. People think white magic is good and black is evil, but this isn't so. If you google "is black magic evil?" you'll see black magic spells aren't evil.

Cold Fusion

Ironic, I made a multi-composite of him, the horary question, and a book called Guilty by Reason of Insanity.

The 6th house cusp of the chart is directly over the fixed star Unukalhai (Which is also conjunct his natal Venus/Lilith, which is conjunct The church of Satan's Neptune, conjunction at 21 Scorpio):

Alpha Serpentis *
Unukalhai Success followed by fall, suicide, insanity, accidents, success in war, politics, writing, problems in love, forgery, shipwreck, loss, earthquake

Ironic, Jupiter is also over Algol:
Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe; the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. A pulsating, eclipsing double-star also associated with extreme creativity; an expression of the Dark Side...

Last edited:

Sunny

Really, do you believe in all these words? only, because someone named it so and then you take this for the truly truth?
You couldn't get a better answer to your question than Morphstar did. But to be able to choose the ways he suggested, you have to put you into the conditions that will you make able. Do you understand?

Cold Fusion

With the amount of arrogance in your post, I got the feeling you are a satanist (at least partially), I made a multi-composite of your post and the satanic bible, ironic enough, I see a sun/mars conjunction over the eighth house cusp of the occult/sex (Like a satanist). Are you a devil worshiper?

Cold Fusion

You mean this sort of thinking?
https://darrylsloan.wordpress.com/faq/are-you-a-satanist/

No, I am an astrologer and I think astrology cannot help you for your problem.

I ran a composite of this post with him (The psychopath the horary question is about), these things came up:

Venus on 2nd house cusp
Moon/Pluto on 3rd house cusp
Sun on 8th house cusp
Mars on 9th house cusp
Uranus on 10th house cusp

Ceres on 5th house cusp
Jupiter is only 6 degree's from 12th house cusp

And The satanic bible:

Venus on 1st house cusp
Ceres/Pluto on 2nd house cusp
Jupiter on 9th house cusp
MakeMake on 11th house cusp