Lost my Marks Card

mr1234

I've lost my marks card(report card) for many days. I'm not able to find where it is.
Can anyone say where it would be. It's missing from past 3/4 years.

Last edited:

milena08

I've lost my marks card(report card) for many days. I'm not able to find where it is.
Can anyone say where it would be. It's missing from past 3/4 years.

This chart is your natal chart and for horary analysis it is no use of your natal chart. You should make chart when your question is born , same as your natal chart just it will be with day and hour when you have asked this question and place where you are while you ask this questen. After that it will be posible to give answer.
Hope you have already find your missing object
:)

mr1234

Here is the chart. Please help me to know/find where it is.

Attachments

• markscard.JPG
    markscard.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 28

Anachiel

Lost for three or four years, eh? Mmmkay, well....I'd say it is possible to find it as Mercury is about to conjoin you, the Moon is in mutual reception with Mercury and Saturn, the ruler of the 2nd is retrograde.

As for the place, well, the Moon is combust and about to square Mars. Since the Sun rules the 9th and Mars is in the 9th, it could be in some book, school book or religious book or library book. Good amount of air signs show it would be on a shelf or high up. As Mercury and Jupiter are in earth signs, this may show a lower floor room, basement, cellar or place where library books or religious books/items are stored.

You may have moved these boxes of books recently with that new moon recently occuring or they may have been recently damaged or uncovered/discovered.

hope that helps.

mr1234

Lost for three or four years, eh? Mmmkay, well....I'd say it is possible to find it as Mercury is about to conjoin you, the Moon is in mutual reception with Mercury and Saturn, the ruler of the 2nd is retrograde.

As for the place, well, the Moon is combust and about to square Mars. Since the Sun rules the 9th and Mars is in the 9th, it could be in some book, school book or religious book or library book. Good amount of air signs show it would be on a shelf or high up. As Mercury and Jupiter are in earth signs, this may show a lower floor room, basement, cellar or place where library books or religious books/items are stored.

Thank You. I'll be the happiest if i find it, soon or late. Hope i'll find it.

You may have moved these boxes of books recently with that new moon recently occuring or they may have been recently damaged or uncovered/discovered.

hope that helps
What does this mean? Is it there or is it damaged?

Last edited:

mr1234

Oh ok. The box might have damaged, whereas the Marks Card might be still intact. I'll search, hope i'll find it soon.

Thanks You.

mr1234

Anachiel,
I found it! it was in a plastic folder (similar to book), and was in a cupboard (like a shelf). So, I'd lost it for 5 years or so.

Last edited: