Hi everyone!

Greetings!

I recently joined last night, so it may take me some time to adapt to the forum and figure everything out.
I'm an 18 year old female. Sun in Cancer, Moon in Leo, Ascendant in Pisces.
So far I think this forum is great, and it seems like there are many generous and sightful people, which is very welcoming.
I've been studying Astrology for almost a year now + I find it the most fascinating subject to date! My objective is to learn how to interpret birth charts completely, to understand the aspects (which I find so complex), and to make some astro~friends!

I'm real friendly and I look forward to running into many of you on the forums. :kissing:

Lilly
:cancer: :leo: :pisces:

kaminari

Hey !! again.. We already met but wanna say enjoy the journey. You know when I first saw your name, Jerry & friends started playing perfectly for me. Are u a Dead-Head ?? There goes that song again in my head, blossoms are blooming..

Edit: Wow !! I just looked up that song on wiki & it was released when I was less than one month old. My heads all empty & I don't care !! lol

Last edited:

hellcreig

Hello friends
This is Hell and I am newbie here, I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with Computer, Electronics and many other things.

Kerrie

Welcome SugarMagnolia you sound like a lovely person. This is a great website to learn a lot on astrology.