Good Bye all!

Dirius

Due to the covid10 pandemic and economic crisis in my country, my girlfriend and I have decided to move to a different country (Brazil actually). For work and to pursue a master's degree - and I've decided to make some changes and spend less time on astrology (and the internet in general) so I can focus on other aspects of my life.

So I'll be saying good bye to all of you :biggrin:.

To those I've got along with, please be safe, to all those I butted heads in the past, the same. Have fun and play nice.

I've sent out a couple of pm's to people I have regularly interacted with. Hope you receive them.

To the mods, thanks for putting up with what I know has been a non-stop rollacoaster of annoyance - but hell it was fun. :biggrin:

waybread

Dirius, I wish you all the best with your relationship, move, career, &c.

As one of those who butted heads with you, I can assure you that no harm was done.

Think about coming back occasionally after your life settles down.

Ukpoohbear

Best of luck for your future and I hope to see you again soon. Your debating skills were on another level!! And you’re a nice guy.

wan

Aww dude, there is no need to quit astrologyweekly altogether.

I had fun talking to you. Hope you will visit us once in a while.

leomoon

Darius: Best of luck in your new adventure, to you and your g.f. I certainly can understand moving and wanting to start anew, as I've done so a few times myself in earlier life. There is nothing like changing one's scenery and usually new ideas and thoughts come about when we do, via gaining a new perspective about life itself.

I know this happened to my husband when I dragged him (just j/k) to Egypt for the 1st time back in 2004. He was so enamored by the country, the people, the daily life of Egyptians, we went back 8 more times or so for much longer periods then the original tour allowed for. I don't think we'd move now in our older senior years but gee, if I were younger, I'd likely check out Scotland or Ireland, as its far easier to travel to Egypt from those two countries then from where we are is much too tiring.

Anyway, best of luck for a wonderful and productive life in Brazil or wherever you two end up.!

Deb (Leomoon) :kissing:

blackbery

Good luck dirius.

You've gotta come back after the election to celebrate Trump's re-election.

Wishing all the best for you & your girlfriend.

due to the covid10 pandemic and economic crisis in my country, my girlfriend and i have decided to move to a different country (brazil actually). For work and to pursue a master's degree - and i've decided to make some changes and spend less time on astrology (and the internet in general) so i can focus on other aspects of my life.

So i'll be saying good bye to all of you :biggrin:.

To those i've got along with, please be safe, to all those i butted heads in the past, the same. Have fun and play nice.

I've sent out a couple of pm's to people i have regularly interacted with. Hope you receive them.

To the mods, thanks for putting up with what i know has been a non-stop rollacoaster of annoyance - but hell it was fun. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry to hear you won't be in touch, but very happy for you and your girlfriend embarking on a wonderful new adventure. Best of everything to both of you in Brazil or wherever you might land up.
Hopefully you will find some time, even a little, to peek in every once in a while on the forums!
We'll miss you.

JUPITERASC

Due to the covid10 pandemic and economic crisis in my country, my girlfriend and I have decided to move to a different country (Brazil actually). For work and to pursue a master's degree - and I've decided to make some changes and spend less time on astrology (and the internet in general) so I can focus on other aspects of my life.

So I'll be saying good bye to all of you :biggrin:.

Bk4qYxyCUAAprAt.jpg

2Q==

original.jpg

To those I've got along with, please be safe, to all those I butted heads in the past, the same. Have fun and play nice.

I've sent out a couple of pm's to people I have regularly interacted with. Hope you receive them.

To the mods, thanks for putting up with what I know has been a non-stop rollacoaster of annoyance - but hell it was fun.
:biggrin:

iran%20Christian%20Schloe%20-%20Austria%20%2813%29-300x300.jpg

a47eea7e5797997055eb8c2991d158ad.jpg

8_O5EHJN9rn5iqeAT9kli8IrIa8DvgwdML_9lLj93kJEnWzR4U-HabRZ3-TvNgeOTk6yrdw_rx5eFVReYQE_zfApGWhWlQ21QMcHhsqwpZKHwAyVEK-oAgAbcBz3ixofkD7F

christian-schloe-ocean-ride.jpg

wbjlsrf8BLTO9wV5Huwx2461CZrXMuCCUHxoa8kMpNEtxFW_PuzJ7YIoVfAWg4pF427NntWbc2qxnKoASRTyZSSlZqbP1fWUZm9gvzVGONVQfTwsEulESe33bZCdJVvGxig