Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 09-06-2020, 11:58 PM

Re: When will a coronavirus vaccine be ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
How do we know that Putin's daughter got the actual vaccine?
You can cast a horary if you are really interested in Otherwise, who cares...it's good for the publicity

Unread 11-17-2020, 01:06 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: When will a coronavirus vaccine be ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
8 months - as some predicted on this thread - means Nov., so hopefully something concrete will happen by Nov. Also, given Merc. is weak, perhaps the success rate of the trials will not be that convincing. You Q asked - when will the vaccine be ready. However, could be the success rate is not that great.
Lo and behold: it's November, and two vaccines with 90%-95% effectiveness have been announced!

But all the experts are cautioning that these are preliminary results and we don't know how long either vaccine will remain effective. And that's saying nothing of all the hurdles to distribution.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.

Tags
coronavirus, ready, vaccine