It's Complicated.

mr1234

Had been waiting for a person to get me a suitable job (from few months), and even payed him the consultancy charges. But, in the middle, he said that he can't get me the job and was ready to return back the money i paid me. So, i said okay, and wanted my money back.

He sent me a check with no date on it, and i was to encash it. Today, he said me not to encash and asked me too wait for another few days, as there are opportunities from his side. May be, after Christmas. He is being telling this and that. And, as a result it has made me skeptical about his move. I dont know whether to trust him on this.

Can i trust him on getting a job? Will he get me a job in TE?

Attachments

• astrochris.png
    astrochris.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 23

Sunrise

Had been waiting for a person to get me a suitable job (from few months), and even payed him the consultancy charges. But, in the middle, he said that he can't get me the job and was ready to return back the money i paid me. So, i said okay, and wanted my money back.

He sent me a check with no date on it, and i was to encash it. Today, he said me not to encash and asked me too wait for another few days, as there are opportunities from his side. May be, after Christmas. He is being telling this and that. And, as a result it has made me skeptical about his move. I dont know whether to trust him on this.

Can i trust him on getting a job? Will he get me a job in TE?
Hello dear and i hope finally to get the job that you want.
In your horary chart,
I will take you as a Moon and the person you have contact with for your job, 7th. He is Saturn. Usually to see if a person is worthy of trust, the planet that represents him must have strengths and not be without dignities.
This person, recently change a position. Therefore seems to be powerful and to have influence over you.

But if you see it in detriment of the moon=you, it does not seem to be good for you for some reason, and both (Saturn and Moon) are exalting a Mars (both main planets in Mars's exaltation). Mars is the ruler of 10th, and Jupiter also.
In the first instance, this shows me some shuffling. Also, if you see both - Mars/Jupiter, are in the fall of the Moon (you).
So I do not think you can benefit from this cooperation.

Also the Moon for a long time until changes sign, does not make any major aspect with a planet. So, for a long time you will not have something new, and I do not think you have any immediate change.

good luck and i hope something good in the future

mr1234

Thanks Sunrise. I found that person to be highly manipulative. He keeps changing his words. His voice tone is so deceptive that he can manipulate anyone with his kind words.