When will i get suitable job?

mr1234

I quit my job, and i am in search of a proper and suitable job for me in elctronic industry. This is because i like it. Will i get one? When will i get?

I have not got an rght answer for this till now. i am not finding any suitable opportunity too. It's going to be difficult without a job. Please read the attached chart, whatever you can say will get me in the right path.

Attachments

• electrojobastro.png
    electrojobastro.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 62

Sunrise

I quit my job, and i am in search of a proper and suitable job for me in elctronic industry. This is because i like it. Will i get one? When will i get?

I have not got an rght answer for this till now. i am not finding any suitable opportunity too. It's going to be difficult without a job. Please read the attached chart, whatever you can say will get me in the right path.
Hi! Dear I think that you will find something!!! I can not write my thoughts in detail right now....
Hope the best

Spicadilly

I agree with Sunrise, job is Sun and Moon applies a trine to it.

Also Sun is entering exaltation soon and in the domain of Mars so career is about to get much better.

Timing could be 3 weeks or 3 months.

Sunrise

I agree with Sunrise, job is Sun and Moon applies a trine to it.

Also Sun is entering exaltation soon and in the domain of Mars so career is about to get much better.

Timing could be 3 weeks or 3 months.
I will absolutely agree. You wrote exactly my thoughts!!! Also another point with all above is that the mars with antiskia is sitting in the 10th house.

mr1234

Thanks. I understand that there will be an opportunity for me in another 3 months. But, i really don't want to join some job because i have suffered with time. I only want to get into a job in electronic industry.

Is it possible to analyze for much more details? As the opportunities in this line is very narrow and limited in my current city. Should i move? Will anyone help to find a job? Will i get a better salary? Will i get the job which i am interested in?

Spicadilly

Why wouldn't there be a job when we have a classic applying trine between Moon and MC ruler?

Maybe this aspect reads in years?

Sunrise makes a valid point, the question is on a suitable job rather than any job. In a working life duration, one person doesn't get many suitable jobs....so maybe a new chart should be drawn asking when will I get a job, any job if you want to be employed and pay the bills. If you are talking about a suitable job such as a vocation then maybe this present chart is the right one.

It reminds us again to ask the questions very clearly in horary as a chart answers that exactly.

tikana

Why wouldn't there be a job when we have a classic applying trine between Moon and MC ruler?

Sunrise makes a valid point, the question is on a suitable job rather than any job. In a working life duration, one person doesn't get many suitable jobs....so maybe a new chart should be drawn asking when will I get a job, any job if you want to be employed and pay the bills. If you are talking about a suitable job such as a vocation then maybe this present chart is the right one.

It reminds us again to ask the questions very clearly in horary as a chart answers that exactly.

Bc theres no mutual agreement between mars and mars plus moon is in fall.. Meaning as of eight now

tikana

Bc theres no mutual agreement between sun and mars plus moon is in fall.. Meaning as of right now, nothing will make him happy

mr1234

Well, right. I only asked for a suitable job in the original post. Now, i seem to be getting ready for any job (I can post a chart for this too.222). The planetary placement suggested that i will get that suitable job in about 3 months, which did not happen. Whats wrong? I had never seen a horary prediction fall off like this. Correct me if i am wrong?

tikana

Well, right. I only asked for a suitable job in the original post. Now, i seem to be getting ready for any job (I can post a chart for this too.222). The planetary placement suggested that i will get that suitable job in about 3 months, which did not happen. Whats wrong? I had never seen a horary prediction fall off like this. Correct me if i am wrong?

how many charts do you have on a job query? where is the original question?
this one flops to a No from a get go.

for one ... mars is in 7th house detriment - you have 0 strength either underqualified or something else
2. sun is not receiving mars at all
3. moon despite the trine is weak. when you have no reception no str but aspect it is like a chance but that flops. Probably someone looked at your resume and passed it.

mr1234

how many charts do you have on a job query? where is the original question?
this one flops to a No from a get go.

for one ... mars is in 7th house detriment - you have 0 strength either underqualified or something else
2. sun is not receiving mars at all
3. moon despite the trine is weak. when you have no reception no str but aspect it is like a chance but that flops. Probably someone looked at your resume and passed it.
This is the only chart i have for job here. Have had tarot reading from someone though. Yes, i have a pretty poor academic record.

Someone looked at my resume and passed? Does that mean that they have not taken my resume into consideration?