Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sports astrology

RR VS KKR at jaipur 08-04-2013 20:00 hrs

Toss: win by KKR because VE 12:41 degree

RR will win as per vedic astrology

ME 17:12 degree in Jup strong more then KKR.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 38

Jibreil

Banned

RR vs KKR 08 April 2013

KKR will win as Moon is VOC and Lord 4 is inside H1

Manchester United vs Manchester City 20:00 BST April 08 2013

Lord 1 is 1 degree inside Lord 7 - Strongest testimony Favorites loses.

Moon final aspect Moon opposing Fortuna

Manchester City wins tonight!

Virinchi

IPL predictions

i dont know what VOC is but if someone is using K.P (here or in astrogle), they've missed simple point to consider all cusp significations of sublords(1,5,7,11).
They're just considering positions and assuming that its a simple formula and anyone can just using some software and start minting money.

You need to look at toss time (this gives clear idea of what planets are supporting what team) and then chart when 1st ball is bowled.
Siginificators, Ruling Planets(this is one point everyone ignores) and sublords, along with moon's sub and sub-sub transits towards the end of match are important.

don't have time to teach and not interested in helping poor guys to become rich overnight. help yourself

Jibreil

Banned
Re: IPL predictions

i dont know what VOC is but if someone is using K.P (here or in astrogle), they've missed simple point to consider all cusp significations of sublords(1,5,7,11).
They're just considering positions and assuming that its a simple formula and anyone can just using some software and start minting money.

You need to look at toss time (this gives clear idea of what planets are supporting what team) and then chart when 1st ball is bowled.
Siginificators, Ruling Planets(this is one point everyone ignores) and sublords, along with moon's sub and sub-sub transits towards the end of match are important.

don't have time to teach and not interested in helping poor guys to become rich overnight. help yourself

Virinchi last request could just show me on Jagganath Hora how do we see transits based on time as you mentioned.

Virinchi

you cant see transits on JH.
I use a PDF KP Diary for 2013 (it is published every year) by Kanak Bosmia.
You can download it for free from his website

It shows planets transits in signs, stars and subs.
For sub-subs of moon, you need to do manual calculation or use some other tool

Jibreil

Banned

you cant see transits on JH.
I use a PDF KP Diary for 2013 (it is published every year) by Kanak Bosmia.
You can download it for free from his website

It shows planets transits in signs, stars and subs.
For sub-subs of moon, you need to do manual calculation or use some other tool

Thank you for your help.

Royal Challengers Bangalore v Sunrisers Hyderabad 09-04-2013 16:00 hrs

Toss :- Sunrisers Hyderabad

RCB will win this match as per vedic astrology

MO are in 5th house of victory. but little confusion due to due to Me 15:49 degree of Sr/HYD.

Mumbai Indians v Delhi Daredevils 09-04-2013 20:00 hrs

Toss :- Delhi daredevils because ve 27:12 degree and MA & VE in 8th house as per lagan chart.

Match :- M.I will win as per vedic astrology

MO & Ju in 1 are in 5th house of victory and me also stronger then DD.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 27

Jibreil

Banned

RCB vs Sunrisers 09 April 2013 16:00hrs Bangalore

Underdogs Sunrisers Lord 7 & 4 is Jupiter is strongly placed at 1 degree on MC cusp, strong testimony that Sunrisers will win today's match.

Jibreil

Banned

jibriel jaan boojh kar ghalat predictions day kar kya maqsid hasil karna chahtay ho kya bookkies walay tumhain pesay detay hain....
astrology ki insult mat karwao jo log astrology k pechay chaltay hain aur haartay hain un ki aah lage gi tumhain aur mazloom ki aah main kitna asar hota hai tum nahi jaantay
na ghareebon ki aah lo na apna image kharab karo agar thk bata saktay ho to bataya karo nahi to koi zarurat nahi batanay ki

Lost money again? Next time stop gambling and borrowing money from people. Get yourself a JOB. Astrologers can never be right 100% every single time. Go learn Astrology yourself if you wanna truly become a millionaire using Astrology.

Like Virinchi said rightly - we are not here to make you guys millionaires and neither is ever possible.

This message goes to ALL the guests and members signed up here especially for IPL 2013 predictions.

lucky786 yeh upar waale ki phatkar hai saale, band kar satta. Mujhe hai ki baat karta hai, sab logo se paise leke baitha hai unki hai kam mili hai kya? Jo jeez haram hai woh haram hai - pad kitab mein.

Last edited:

bluetooth

its my humble rqst to all members, plz stop abusing and using bad words. V dnt wan 2 lose another thread. If anybdy has any kind of problm wid a membr plz discus it persnly. Dnt bring it to thread.

I m xtremely sory if my cmments hurt anyone.

Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings at Mohali 08-04-2013 20:00 hrs

Toss: Kings XI Punjab ME strong then Super king but a little chance for chenni also due Ma in 8th house as per lagan chart.

Kings XI Punjab will win this match as per vedic astro because 17:51 scorpion and Ma in 5th house of victory as per lagan chart.

i m not sure about today prediction because i dont have exact data of Adam Gilchrist, but i trying to do my best.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 21

Jibreil

Banned

Moon conjuncts Lord 7 at around 9:54pm and no other aspects are seen after neither do we take Moon past a conjunction. Hence I can say Punjab can win today. But at 2 degrees Lord 10 conjunctions with Lord 1 and Lord 10 conjuncts ASC - let's see what happens.

Previous match RCB vs Hyd, Jupiter on MC cusp helped them to put a challenging score but Moon conjunction with Uranus made them win.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

RCB vs KKR 11 April 2013

Seeing stars in much favor of KKR, again seeing Lord 7 and 4 at 3 degrees from MC cusp but no Moon aspects as such favoring home team. Match can swing both sides but giving KKR victory.

Pune vs RR 11 April 2013

Moon very strongly placed at 3 degrees from DSC cusp and APOF on 1 degree cusp of IC cusp... RR will dominate Pune.

Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders 11-04-2013 16:00 hrs

Toss :- RCB moon in 8th house and in lagan also.

KKR win today because Satrun in 5th house of RCB and ME also strong of RR.

Pune Warriors v Rajasthan Royals 11-04-2013 20:00 hrs

Toss :- PW will win the toss as the sun in 8th house and Ve 25:51 degree..

Match :- Rajasthan Royals will win this match ME 17 degree of RR as per lagan chart.

Jibreil

Banned

Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders 11-04-2013 16:00 hrs

Toss :- RCB moon in 8th house and in lagan also.

KKR win today because Satrun in 5th house of RCB and ME also strong of RR.

Pune Warriors v Rajasthan Royals 11-04-2013 20:00 hrs

Toss :- PW will win the toss as the sun in 8th house and Ve 25:51 degree..

Match :- Rajasthan Royals will win this match ME 17 degree of RR as per lagan chart.

Are you following Moon transits and subs as suggested by Virinchi ?

mr1234

Astrologer Dhirendra Nath Misra says:
IPL 2013 & Prediction method have been discovered but not for sale
FOR such match like IPL and for deciding fate of matches NO need of any SEED...............No urge may be found from any seed........very simple......simply catch the moment of Toss Time........Take the ascendant of that moment for the captain who bats first.......consider 1,3,5,9,11 and Sookshma Dasa lord............Rotate the chart to get 7th cusp as ascendant for opponent team who has to chase the target and again consider cusps 1,3,6,9,11 and sookshma Dasa lord to evaluate the strength of cusps as mentioned as per KP....one may need to go to see the strength of star lord of sub lords also or KP literature guides..

bluetooth

i m xpecting a major flip in d game around 11.15 in favor of RR which may cause dem 2 win.

APOF very close to 1st cusp on 11.18

If game stay alive till then

Last edited:

Delhi Daredevils v Sunrisers Hyderabad 12-04-2013 20:00 hrs

Toss :- Delhi

match :- Delhi Daredevils due to me strong of DD and RD left 4th house with Sa today beneficial for home time.

bluetooth

DD Vs SRH 12 Apr 2013.

An Early Wicket for DD - L4 saturn right on 1cusp
Then 30-40 minutes dominated by DD - North node transiting thru 1 cusp
Domination by SRH in 2nd Inng Start - L1 Jup in H7 and L7 Mer on IC

If game stays alive upto 11.15

a major flip in favor of DD which may lead them to victory - APOF on 1Cusp

Status
Not open for further replies.