Weird planetary movement!!!!!!!!

Kalilak711

Ok, so, I was on PlanetWatcher.com, looking at current transits, and I've been being hit hard by Pluto transiting my 6th house (infections and skin related issues) in Capricorn. I wanted to see exactly when Pluto would be leaving my 6th house so I looked ahead at 2024. That's when Pluto enters Aquarius. My 6th house ends @ 23 degrees Capricorn, so I estimated 2020. I used the same date as today...and when I did, it showed up blank!! Type in Dec 30 2020 5:13am and you'll see. So next I tried Dec 30 2020, and there was a VERY STRANGE planetary thing going on. I backtracked back to Dec 29, and it started around 5pm. I went through, hour by hour from that point on, and all the planets act very strange. Pluto, which is, in 2012 and 2024, in the same area, moving along, and then it retrogrades at the same time as a bunch of other planets, and jets across the chart within HOURS in 2020. All leading up to a blank chart on the 31? Is this a glitch, or, what??? Please see it for yourself!

fifteen

I use ZET-Lite, but my screen does not go blank. I see Pluto in Capricorn on that date. Which timezone did you select? I tried various timezones, but no blank screen...