7th house stellium??

Kalilak711

I'm posting my chart below.

I'm wondering if anyone can give some insight into how the stellium in my 7th house is affecting me? I have scoured the internet in search of this to no avail. Stelliums, from what I've gathered are important to know about, because of their impact in the individual.

Thank you in advance for your reply, it is VERY MUCH appreciated.

:smile:

~Kali

Attachments

• KP Short.jpg
    KP Short.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 57

miquar

Hi. I wouldn't say you have a stellium in the 7th - just three planets, two of which (Venus and Mars) are widely conjunct. Its interesting that you have the descendant ruler right on your descendant. This would emphasise the natural polarity between Cancer and Capricorn across your horizon. Also Earth could be your weakest element, with only outer planets and Saturn in Earth. So if this is true it might exaggerate the need to find partners of some description who either enact or inspire your Saturnian organisational abilities and self-discipline. But then again you only have Moon in fire so fire is not that strong either, although being a female with Cancer rising gives your Moon more prominence.

Planets in the 7th tend to come out more when pairing up with someone else in some way. This is natural for Venus, but Mars' natural need to take the initiative can be compromised.

With such an emphasis on the western hemisphere, there is usually a natural tendency to express the self with respect to others anyway, even if there are no planets in the 7th. So your 3 planets in the 7th adds to this.

The water emphasis plus the 7th house emphasis suggest that you can feel lonely quite easily. Saturn on the descendant can inhibit the forming of partnerships due to fear of rejection. But with the Sagittarius Pisces Cancer combination, you have the imaginal realm for company when there's no-one about!

waybread

Some astrologers would count 3 planets in a sign or house as a stellium Others would say you need four or more to qualify. Either way, you do have a 7th house emphasis.

The 7th is the house of marriage, permanent relationships, various sorts of long-term partnerships, and also opponents and open enemies. I guess it doesn't take much to turn longer-term partners into enemies when a relationship sours!

You probably have a big focus on being part of a committed couple, whether you are actually in a relationship now or not. Saturn in the 7th house and Capricorn on the cusp of the 7th can indicate disappointments and delays, but your Saturn actually isn't badly aspected, as it sextiles your sun. It may be that you will find your dream partner later in life or that this person will be older than you-- or simply mature for their age. Saturn can show where you feel inadequate or "not good enough"-- if this happens to you in the Relationship Department, just realize that how you feel is not always an accurate barometer of your true worth and attractiveness.

With both Venus, Mars, and your north node of personal growth in Aquarius, and your moon in Sagittarius, you probably need a fair bit of emotional space in a relationship-- despite your Cancer rising. Cancer is such a sensitive sign that it is very easily hurt. When this happens, it is liable to retreat behind its shell. I think this makes sense, given Capricorn on the DC, which symbolizes older people. Someone who stays out of circulation for fear of getting hurt again is unlikely to put herself into situations where she could meet someone new.

Fortunately your Sagittarius moon needs to get out of the house, so this should help you in your socializing.

Mars in the 7th can indicate a certain feistiness-- maybe a willingness to get into an argument with an "opponent" when tact would be the better course of action. But this placement could also give you a lot of enjoyment out of partner-type sports such as tennis, racquet ball, &c.

stephenseah007

I have a stellium in 7th house as well, sun and moon, mercury plus uranus all in sagittarius and neptune in capricorn . it totally affected my handling of relationship from time to time as 7th house is the house for partnership/spouse/friendship etc