They dislike me some people at work,hidden enemies?

Nightfall

Hidden enemies at workplace that dislike me?

I have a suspicion that there are some persons,that trying to hurt me,emotionally,saying bad mouthing behind my back and attacking to me with sneaky way at times.I'm trying to keep it silent generally.

Natal.jpg

Bunraku

Re: Hidden enemies at workplace that dislike me?

Mars is powerful in the 12th and represents hidden enemies. It also rules the 7th which rules open enemies. I thought it was interesting that Mars happened to rule both of those houses.

Chrysalis

At first, i was thinking you were being paranoid, but you're actually right.

Arabic lot for hidden enemies falls at 21° Gemini, ruler Mercury conjunct 11th house cusp in opposition to mars. Both Merc/Mars in a sign based square to you. Asc also squares the Mars/Pluto midpoint which reinforces the underhand bullying that they are doing.

You need to ignore them and not let them know they are bothering you.

Bunraku

Your workplace just seems to mind their own business and not care about your drama.

Were you thinking about a specific person? The person ruling the 7th house of open enemies suggests that they are already out in the open and you know them. Them retro in their own sign probably doesn’t care about you either.

aquarius7000

Hi,

House for colleagues for me is the 7th. Mars is in the 12th, so you feel they talk behind your back and are not upfront with you.

Moon is in Capricorn and so weak, and I feel it represents your insecurities and perhaps over sensitivities, as well as communication issues between your colleagues and yourself. The Moon will square Mars soon and then transfer in a conj. to Saturn, which could mean it will interfere with your work/place and employment.

Take it easy and stay focused on your work.

Any chance you work with foreigners or at a uni?

IleneK

Premium Member

What should do to stop gossip and slandering in job enviroment?
You can't control or stop others; you can stop listening to what they say. You don't need to hear it. So don't listen to them, and don't allow others to repeat it to you.

Moon/you apply to conjunct your boss/manager, strong Sat in Cap, before meeting by square your open enemies, Mars ruler of the 7th, located in the 12th house of hidden enemies.

You may be received well and benefit from talking to a supervisor or manager about this if you can. Your open enemies hidden in the 12th will likely not be well received by boss/Saturn.

Take good care.

Last edited:

Nightfall

You can't control or stop others; you can stop listening to what they say. You don't need to hear it. So don't listen to them, and don't allow others to repeat it to you.

Moon/you apply to conjunct your boss/manager, strong Sat in Cap, before meeting by square your open enemies, Mars ruler of the 7th, located in the 12th house of hidden enemies.

You may be received well and benefit from talking to a supervisor or manager about this if you can. Your open enemies hidden in the 12th will likely not be well received by boss/Saturn.

Take good care.

What if,a hidden enemy,is one of the supervisor or manager? Probably i will buy a talisman for protection,a celtic pentacle maybe.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
What if,a hidden enemy,is one of the supervisor or manager? Probably i will buy a talisman for protection,a celtic pentacle maybe.

You are Moon in Cap. Your boss, Saturn in Cap, looks on you favorably, since you are in the sign that Saturn rules.

The grounds for your concern appear to be Mars, ruler of open enemies/7th, an located in the house of hidden enemies, the 12th.

Your boss, Saturn, does not look favorably on Mars, since Mars is in the sign of Saturn's fall. You most likely have an ally in your supervisor/boss against whoever Mars may be.

Nightfall

I feel a hidden rejection that causes me depression and this lady,is a supervisor into the store,she underestimates me somehow,in comparison with someone else there.Hypocrisy,fake smile,sometimes will not say hello,good morning or even the typical talking,i'm like invisible for her there.

IleneK

Premium Member
I am truly sorry for what you experience with you supervisor.

Have you considered just going in a having a conversation with her, maybe asking if there is any way you can do your job better...? Just so the two of you could talk.

Just an idea.

Nightfall

I am truly sorry for what you experience with you supervisor.

Have you considered just going in a having a conversation with her, maybe asking if there is any way you can do your job better...? Just so the two of you could talk.

Just an idea.

I'm tired really and lack of energy,thinking of go for retirement next 2 months,dissapointed with my self and how i cannot protect against enemies.There are open and hidden enemies,i have to eliminate as soon as possible before they bring me down firstly,already used two stones such as eye of the tiger,black tourmaline necklace and blue evil eye for basic protection and i cleanse them often with water,salt and charging under the sun light.I have seen some small but noticable difference i believe.:wink:

Supervisors are three,women,i have issues with 2 blondes women,first one last months is open enemy and she is oppressive with me,second one is hidden enemy,and the other she hides their feelings with a fake smile and typical behavior over me,most times she avoids me,underestimates my presence with ironic attitude and prefers the other guy(we do same job),sometimes show it openly,sometimes behind my back with gossip and slandering.
:mad::mad:

At first, i was thinking you were being paranoid, but you're actually right.

Arabic lot for hidden enemies falls at 21° Gemini, ruler Mercury conjunct 11th house cusp in opposition to mars. Both Merc/Mars in a sign based square to you. Asc also squares the Mars/Pluto midpoint which reinforces the underhand bullying that they are doing.

You need to ignore them and not let them know they are bothering you.

Why you thought i am paranoid,i hired to this job specific date 12/7/2018,i know what i am saying,i'm not newbie anymore there,i'm weak and fear to react or talk,so i select silence and low profile attitude,this is may a mistake from my side cause they think i should do whatever they ask from me to do.

Your workplace just seems to mind their own business and not care about your drama.

Were you thinking about a specific person? The person ruling the 7th house of open enemies suggests that they are already out in the open and you know them. Them retro in their own sign probably doesn’t care about you either.

Look,last 4 months,one lady is openly enemy,the other lady is hidden enemy,i'm trying to focus on my subject but i can't stand they ignore me sometimes or don't think i'm equal as the other dude.

Hi,

House for colleagues for me is the 7th. Mars is in the 12th, so you feel they talk behind your back and are not upfront with you.

Moon is in Capricorn and so weak, and I feel it represents your insecurities and perhaps over sensitivities, as well as communication issues between your colleagues and yourself. The Moon will square Mars soon and then transfer in a conj. to Saturn, which could mean it will interfere with your work/place and employment.Take it easy and stay focused on your work.

I take it easy and trying to ignore most of the gossip and slandering behind my back,but for how long i will be weak,i must take some action,to show fist and dynamic attitude.Moon *****,Mars lack of energy,Capricorn weak,anything positive against these squares?

You may be received well and benefit from talking to a supervisor or manager about this if you can.Your open enemies hidden in the 12th will likely not be well received by boss/Saturn.

I can stop gossip/slander against me from specific persons over there,but it needs something powerfull.

You are Moon in Cap. Your boss, Saturn in Cap, looks on you favorably, since you are in the sign that Saturn rules.

The grounds for your concern appear to be Mars, ruler of open enemies/7th, an located in the house of hidden enemies, the 12th. Your boss, Saturn, does not look favorably on Mars, since Mars is in the sign of Saturn's fall. You most likely have an ally in your supervisor/boss against whoever Mars may be.

As i said above,boss is not one,there are three supervisors/sales managers.

Last edited: