saturn squares

Yutah

Banned
especially saturn square neptune powerful on my chart but i have very bad saturn(taurus and 7th house) aspects;what does mean this aspects?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ddd_dd.75000.12441.png
    astro_w2gw_ddd_dd.75000.12441.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 28

Zora

Account Closed
especially saturn square neptune powerful on my chart but i have very bad saturn(taurus and 7th house) aspects;what does mean this aspects?

Hello Yutah,

accurate individual information on a personal chart is only possible, if TOB is accurate from birthcertificate and not a hypothetical one - your 12:00 pm probably is. (?)

As it is is accurate TOB building the house cusps and life themes. Morever orb of aspects and validities are important as well.

Interesting that you call saturn squaring neptune as powerful. And saturn square venus as bad - as saturn venus shows a responsible and reliable longlasting relationship and marriage need and demand- as saturn rules marriage itself. Doubled by venus ruling 8th house - marriage (to me) as well- with pluto/venus correspondence energy and the meaning of truthful longlasting love even beyond death.

Venus as ruler of 7th in 9th house in leo is looking for a reliable and well educated and wealthy partner- probably also preferring a partner from another culture and country. You will invest energy in to find -as it is a square and square means energy.

Saturn rules your 3rd house - a.o. house of siblings - and neptune on critical sensitive zero degree can also show a difficult relationship with a sibling- taking influence in your relationships, too.

Provided- your TOB is not hypothetical

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
We don't know what houses the planets are in if your birthtime is not noon. However, the angular relationships between Venus, Saturn and Neptune are still there no matter what time of day you were born.

This aspect, this high energy t-square, suggests to me that you will be very faithful and steadfast in relationships, but that you may have a hard time recognizing who is right for you. That you may tend to idealize that person, put them on a pedestal, and then be disappointed when you finally see who they really are. So watch out for that. Take your time to get to know someone. Once you are in a relationship it may be difficult for you to get out, even if you want to.