Random Thoughts, strictly Text

aquarius7000

You seem to have a problem with serving the living God, but have no problem with serving idols of marble, stone, gold and other materials, dead gods which cannot walk or talk, which is an abominable practice to the God of Abraham.

Your master is a liar and murderer from the beginning. Ask God for forgiveness and redemption from this spiritual harm in the name of Jesus Christ, and have nothing to do with defiling idolatry.
You seem to have a problem with comprehension of simple English.

And don't waste your breath on trying to be like one of those Vatican missionaries that belong to the conversion cult and go around converting people. You won't succeed with me.

petosiris

Banned
You seem to have a problem with comprehension of simple English.

And don't waste your breath on trying to be like one of those Vatican missionaries that belong to the conversion cult and go around converting people. You won't succeed with me.

How can I be like a Vatican missionary, when the Vatican itself is full of idolatry? Much less than India, Nepal, Bali and so on, but they serve foreign gods, a goddess and burn incense to statues like the Gentiles. I would be a hypocrite if that were the case.

As for your conversion, let it be according to the will of the Most High.

Last edited:

ynnest

You’re a little Barbie doll underneath all that sarcastic armour. I know it :tongue:

U

Yeah I am a little cry baby wimp and all of my sarcastic speech is just a cover up because I dont want to show people and women especially my vulnerabilities because then you would all run away as fast as a rabbit running from a stinking snail because it would be so incredibly distasteful and shameful to see what a fake loser I am.

Y

Ukpoohbear

Yeah I am a little cry baby wimp and all of my sarcastic speech is just a cover up because I dont want to show people and women especially my vulnerabilities because then you would all run away as fast as a rabbit running from a stinking snail because it would be so incredibly distasteful and shameful to see what a fake loser I am.

Y

Out of curiosity, how would you feel if you were waking in apark and saw a dog attack a wild rabbit and the owner said stop but did not try to grab their dog, and the daughter stood behind laughing, and just as you were walking down the path, the rabbit rolled down the hill and landed a few feet in front of you? It was still alive but lying on its side with a bite make on its neck, what would you have done? I screamed at the owner until she walked away but then I walked away myself and did not stay with the rabbit, so the dog could have returned and I could also have saved the life by taking it to a wildlife centre. How you you feel and what would you have done?

U

david starling

Out of curiosity, how would you feel if you were waking in apark and saw a dog attack a wild rabbit and the owner said stop but did not try to grab their dog, and the daughter stood behind laughing, and just as you were walking down the path, the rabbit rolled down the hill and landed a few feet in front of you? It was still alive but lying on its side with a bite make on its neck, what would you have done? I screamed at the owner until she walked away but then I walked away myself and did not stay with the rabbit, so the dog could have returned and I could also have saved the life by taking it to a wildlife centre. How you you feel and what would you have done?

U

Was it legal in the park for dogs to be off-leash?

david starling

I’m not sure actually, good question. I will find out. I wish I was more clear headed and less emotional and I could have saved the rabbit.

It might not have survived, and being in close contact with a human being might have frightened it to death anyway. If the wound wasn't too bad, it may have been playing possum, waited until you left, then made it back to its place of shelter.

Ukpoohbear

It might not have survived, and being in close contact with a human being might have frightened it to death anyway. If the wound wasn't too bad, it may have been playing possum, waited until you left, then made it back to its place of shelter.

Yeah it might not have survived. It was definitely still alive but then he mark will have been hard to recover from. I just wish I had taken more of an effort to stay with it and protect it. But maybe I would have frightened it to death. It was such a contrast from the beautiful paradise of the park and to hear that scuffle and have it roll down in front of me. :(

david starling

Yeah it might not have survived. It was definitely still alive but then he mark will have been hard to recover from. I just wish I had taken more of an effort to stay with it and protect it. But maybe I would have frightened it to death. It was such a contrast from the beautiful paradise of the park and to hear that scuffle and have it roll down in front of me. :(

Apps hit a moose while he was driving!

Ukpoohbear

Ordered a black obsidian spear head. Would really like to find someone knowledgable on crystals so I can be guided to know more than the basics. I heard Rawiri knows his stuff cos of the Vedic. But looking for anybody.

Ukpoohbear

That sounds like a serious crash Appleo. Glad you’re ok.

It’s hard to remember 5D in moments of tragedy. In 5D, everythingbis ok, ‘it just happened.’ So a whole town of people starving, a moose bloodied and dead, a rabbit attacked. ‘Everything is ok.’ :unsure:

ynnest

U

Cant answer but thank you for asking.

Y