Why am I unattractive and uncreative?

Osamenor

Staff member
Oh growing up they never said that just recently because I can have trouble relating to people emotionally a be a bit insensitive. Like someone close to me was crying in public cuz i said their loud voice was embarassing me etc and I said their crying was unnecessary. I regret it now I just got Pissed. I have a bit of tunnel vision with feelings.
Has this trouble relating to people, emotional insensitivity, weight gain, sense of uncreativity, and self loathing started recently? Or is this something that's always been going on?

If this isn't too personal to share... you're married with a small child, and don't seem to be wanting another just yet, correct? So, presumably, you're using some form of birth control. Is it a hormonal method? What you're describing sounds a lot like hormonal birth control side effects.

If you are on hormonal birth control, did all this start after you were on it, or was it going on before?

Love2Know

Has this trouble relating to people, emotional insensitivity, weight gain, sense of uncreativity, and self loathing started recently? Or is this something that's always been going on?

If this isn't too personal to share... you're married with a small child, and don't seem to be wanting another just yet, correct? So, presumably, you're using some form of birth control. Is it a hormonal method? What you're describing sounds a lot like hormonal birth control side effects.

If you are on hormonal birth control, did all this start after you were on it, or was it going on before?

No I do not more children right now. I am not using hormonal birth control. I stopped a while ago. I tried 5 diffrent brands and they all produced vomit inducing migrains. So that did not last long. Since having my child and nursing struggles and the first year was so hard of an adjustment for me it kind of really shaped my attitude as a bit like i have no ability to put up with anyones ****. I am just hyper focused on my son and husband and thats it. Also, he nursed so much I was drained and just sat around and gained weight. I want to get back in shape and get my head straight and focus on my son a bit more before I decide to even think of another child. I know some people can have like 12 but I am not mentally like that. That being said my son is my best buddy, coolest dude ever lol. We are BFFs. I also am not sending him to daycare yet, I need to find one I really trust. So far didnt happen.

cibal175

Option 1: Wrong chart.
Option 2: Right chart but wrong interpretation.
Option 3: Chart and interpretation both wrong.

Sun opposite mars would make you pretty intense and give you a bad temper, and the sextile to jupiter should give you good problem solving skills, also the mercury in 12 trine saturn.

Love2Know

Sun opposite mars would make you pretty intense and give you a bad temper, and the sextile to jupiter should give you good problem solving skills, also the mercury in 12 trine saturn.
This is all accurate. I am described as very practical and I mentally time myself while performing tasks. I also count a lot lol....

starplaya

Can you post a Fagan/Bradley Sidereal Chart using Whole sign house systems? I think this might help explain further. I'd of done it myself for you but you cut off your birth details.

I'd garner that according to your sidereal chart you are a cancer ascendant with Moon AND Venus in your 1st house of CANCER, not leo. which is actually why you identify so strongly with being a mother and have weight fluctuations (you're an emotional eater i'd assume?) and maybe just a tad bit oversensitive?

Last edited:

craft94

Well, there's a square from Venus to Saturn in the 4th house. Saturn is in retrograde too. Hard Saturn aspects usually cause people to be very critical of themselves . Since its Venus that were talking about, and since Venus is in the 1st house, which is all about how you appear to others, you tend to be very critical of your own appearance. And because its in the sign of Leo, you might be very critical of your creative abilities.

Since Saturn is in the 4th house, it's possible that your family has had an influence on your body image issues. Or, maybe you feel like childbirth (4th house, family/motherhood) has put a limit (Saturn) on your beauty (Venus)

Love2Know

Can you post a Fagan/Bradley Sidereal Chart using Whole sign house systems? I think this might help explain further. I'd of done it myself for you but you cut off your birth details.

I'd garner that according to your sidereal chart you are a cancer ascendant with Moon AND Venus in your 1st house of CANCER, not leo. which is actually why you identify so strongly with being a mother and have weight fluctuations (you're an emotional eater i'd assume?) and maybe just a tad bit oversensitive?

Love2Know

Well, there's a square from Venus to Saturn in the 4th house. Saturn is in retrograde too. Hard Saturn aspects usually cause people to be very critical of themselves . Since its Venus that were talking about, and since Venus is in the 1st house, which is all about how you appear to others, you tend to be very critical of your own appearance. And because its in the sign of Leo, you might be very critical of your creative abilities.

Since Saturn is in the 4th house, it's possible that your family has had an influence on your body image issues. Or, maybe you feel like childbirth (4th house, family/motherhood) has put a limit (Saturn) on your beauty (Venus)

Interesting!
I definitely changed since giving birth to my son, but he is so awesome that I am not too upset about that. I did gain too much weight and have less time to self groom. This also prevents me from wanting to have more children, till I feel physically strong again. Also, I fight the urge to have/adopt 10000 kids, even with the various issues that come with that. I want all the unwanted babies but Ide have to really win a jackpot for that! I would need a lot of support and resources.
Also,

The square to venus is leo/sag they are in friendly signs...does that impact it in your opinion?
My father is very against anything superfical and tried to get me to focus on my education, which I did but I think I need more. My mothee is very beautiful, but I never really compare myself to other people. I really just compare myself to my own standords.
Ultimately, I feel like getting in shape would benifit my mothering skills directly and indirectly, I owe that to him. I want to be mentally and physically strong! I can be dreadfully lazy but with my son I am more focused on him than anything. I want breaks but when I get them I miss him and want him back... Lol?

Last edited:

starplaya

I lost that bet! But anyways, as far as your physical appearance goes. Check to see if Pluto, Saturn, or Uranus are transiting your first house currently. They are all very slow moving planets and one of them transiting through your 1st house can definitely cause the changes you're referring to, especially pluto, which is in it's Fall in Libra. These transit can take years, so the effect would be over a long time. Use astro to check a transit chart and let us know.

the 5th house is your creativity house and its in Scorpio, with Saturn in its detriment there. Also the ruler of scorpio is pluto, who is also in its fall. I don't think this means your not creative at all, it may just feel like that. Uranus in scorpio can be a pretty extreme placement also because both those two epitomize extremes from my understanding.

Note 1st house represents physical body, 2nd house represents wealth.

Last edited:

muchacho

I lost that bet! But anyways, as far as your physical appearance goes. Check to see if Pluto, Saturn, or Uranus are transiting your first house currently. They are all very slow moving planets and one of them transiting through your 1st house can definitely cause the changes you're referring to, especially pluto, which is in it's Fall in Libra. These transit can take years, so the effect would be over a long time. Use astro to check a transit chart and let us know.

the 5th house is your creativity house and its in Scorpio, with Saturn in its detriment there. Also the ruler of scorpio is pluto, who is also in its fall. I don't think this means your not creative at all, it may just feel like that. Uranus in scorpio can be a pretty extreme placement also because both those two epitomize extremes from my understanding.

Note 1st house represents physical body, 2nd house represents wealth.
I'd say 5th House in Sagittarius explains her attitude towards children much better than 5th House in Scorpio.

starplaya

I'd say 5th House in Sagittarius explains her attitude towards children much better than 5th House in Scorpio.

No, i think that has more to do with her Cancer ascendant aspecting her 5th house strongly. Cancer represents everything motherly and about the home and that would include your children i presume. Also, with its aspects, including Mercury's to the 5th house of creativity, children, etc, it would show that she is highly sensitive in these regards. Family is the most important thing for Cancer ascendants, beyond just about any other sign. I think this makes perfect sense for her.

And Cancer in the 1st house of your body and physical appearance would also make you highly sensitive and critical about your physical appearance.

Last edited:

muchacho

No, i think that has more to do with her Cancer ascendant aspecting her 5th house strongly. Cancer represents everything motherly and about the home and that would include your children i presume. Also, with its aspects, including Mercury's to the 5th house of creativity, children, etc, it would show that she is highly sensitive in these regards. Family is the most important thing for Cancer ascendants, beyond just about any other sign. I think this makes perfect sense for her.

And Cancer in the 1st house of your body and physical appearance would also make you highly sensitive and critical about your physical appearance.
I don't think she's a House 12th Sun. And Leo loves children! Also, with Leo rising, her Moon, ruler of 12th, is in the 1st. I'd rather go with Leo rising and 5th in Sagittarius.

Love2Know

I have to also say I know people my age with many kids and I find that crazy. I want tons In theory but when people really Ask Im good with one. I am so conflicted always lololol. I love my sleep.