I am the Water Bearer

Water Bearer

I personally people all energy is always around us to summon at our own will. Really mundane example; sometimes I will go I want Indian food and then an hour later someone will call me asking me if I want some Indian food they got. Lol Everything is just there you just have to want to do it or see it.

I am not talking about "I want this type of food or that type of food" I am talking about the energies of Love, Peace, Happiness, etc.

But you are right when you say we can tap into energies at our own free will. Energies do get effected by astrology, but we also can tap into it at anytime if we know how, but some people just don't know how.

miquar

Hi WB. I had a look at your chart (see page 3 of this thread). I've listed some features of your birth chart which are relevant to your sense of who you are and your sense of what you are here for. Also, a question if you feel inclined to answer it.

Water Bearer

I don't understand your response sorry. I am trying to reread what I wrote and how that relates to how you responded. I am confused by your defensiveness to what I said. Do you feel as if I was judging you?

I am not upset that you don't believe me, it just frustrates me that people are not understanding what I am saying. It is not about "ME" it is about the message, and this whole thread has become about "me."

The reason I started this thread was to say "here I am, lets talk about the change that will happen" not so much about "me" doing the change, but humanity actually making the change. Unfortunately, it has become more about me than what I wanted it to become.

What I meant was, If you hear "truth" how do you truly know it is truth and not falsehoods? What if you heard falsehoods and thought it was truth? Of course I could come on here and say "the way to truth is trough money, greed, power, destruction." The people who like those things will feel good about them, but is it the Truth? I could tell people what they want to hear, but I don't want too. I want to tell the Truth. I will tell you, the Age of Aquarius is a great age for those who are righteousness, but for those who are greedy, selfish, and only think about themselves, it will be an age of great evil and suffering.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I am not upset that you don't believe me, it just frustrates me that people are not understanding what I am saying. It is not about "ME" it is about the message, and this whole thread has become about "me."

Your frustration is not in their misunderstanding your message. 95% of the people understand your message.

They simply cannot get beyond their behavior habits that prevent them from acting on it. And besides that, you don't give a description of exactly how todo what you are talking about. This is the biggest problem with prophets like you. You are there, but you don't know how to give specific instructions about how to get where you are. Its like there is this huge moat with piranha and sharks and alligators and you are telling them to simply swim across. These animals won't touch you, but they will eat everyone else alive in the crossing.

This is why I asked you to read Ken Keyes, Jr. He is the only person who actually gives specific instructions to reach the place where you are.

If you want to expand your message, you will need to go beyond preaching and actually develop a procedure to get across the moat.

Last edited:

Water Bearer

Hi WB. I had a look at your chart (see page 3 of this thread). I've listed some features of your birth chart which are relevant to your sense of who you are and your sense of what you are here for. Also, a question if you feel inclined to answer it.

Yes I looked at it, thanks. What question do you have? Is it about the father thing? If so, my father was in my life yes. Him and my mother divorced when I was young, about the age of 1 or so, but I went to see him every other weekend until I was about 14 or so. He went to Iraq and when he came back he was different. We argued a lot, and I eventually stopped going to see him altogether.

Water Bearer

Your frustration is not in their misunderstanding your message. 95% of the people understand your message.

They simply cannot get beyond their behavior habits that prevent them from acting on it. And besides that, you don't give a description of exactly how todo what you are talking about. This is the biggest problem with prophets like you. You are there, but you don't know how to give specific instructions about how to get where you are. Its like there is this huge moat with piranha and sharks and alligators and you are telling them to simply swim across.

This is why I asked you to read Ken Keyes, Jr. He is the only person who actually gives specific instructions to reach the place where you are.

If you want to expand you message, you will ned to go beyond preaching and actually develop a procedure to get across the moat.

Oh, ok. I understand what you are saying. I'll have to read his books. Thanks for pointing this out.

Zarathu

Account Closed
There is also another problem with your message.

Its not a problem with the message. The message is completely right for the world. But the way that you think and the way that everyone else thinks about the world are fundamentally different.

in 1983, I attempted to follow Ken Keyes procedures to the limit. I found that in doing so I was losing my EGO, my self. Since I had things to do in the world, money to make to raise children, commitments in the world that had to be addressed, losing my sense of self to a group consciousness became increasingly difficult for others around me. Nothing these said to me seemed to have the desired effect.

Everyday things that I enjoyed doing started losing their appeal. Sex lost its appeal. Everything turned into living in a world of LOVE and ONENESS. And I was in a place of extreme happiness. But the part of me that was that separated self got increasingly frantic and scared.

Not everyone is ready to let go of that self, just like not everyone is ready to have their kundalini energy rise. People are on different stages of the continuum.

As a real teacher, you need to be able to address and understand what I've said above. If you don't, then your message, while accurate and wonderful, can never be accomplished except by a very very small minority.

Water Bearer

There is also another problem with your message.

Its not a problem with the message. The message is completely right for the world. But the way that you think and the way that everyone else thinks about the world are fundamentally different.

in 1983, I attempted to follow Ken Keyes procedures to the limit. I found that in doing so I was losing my EGO, my self. Since I had things to do in the world, money to make to raise children, commitments in the world that had to be addressed, losing my sense of self to a group consciousness became increasingly difficult for others around me. Nothing these said to me seemed to have the desired effect.

Everyday things that I enjoyed doing started losing their appeal. Sex lost its appeal. Everything turned into living in a world of LOVE and ONENESS. And I was in a place of extreme happiness. But the part of me that was that separated self got increasingly frantic and scared.

Not everyone is ready to let go of that self, just like not everyone is ready to have their kundalini energy rise. People are on different stages of the continuum.

As a real teacher, you need to be able to address and understand what I've said above. If you don't, then your message, while accurate and wonderful, can never be accomplished except by a very very small minority.

Yes what you said is true. Some people are high on the totem pole, and some are low. I will have to learn how I can connect to the "little guy" at the bottom of the pole so he too can understand the message.

wilsontc

Staff member
Stop the attacks, to All

All,

Please stop the attacks. It is possible to post your disagreements respectfully without resorting to threats, insults, or put downs. I have deleted the attacks and if they continue may take stronger measures. If you find someone REALLY annoys you simply for expressing their opinion...use the IGNORE function.

Warning,

Tim

Last edited:

miquar

Yes I looked at it, thanks. What question do you have? Is it about the father thing? If so, my father was in my life yes. Him and my mother divorced when I was young, about the age of 1 or so, but I went to see him every other weekend until I was about 14 or so. He went to Iraq and when he came back he was different. We argued a lot, and I eventually stopped going to see him altogether.

What kind of person was he - while you were growing up?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yes what you said is true. Some people are high on the totem pole, and some are low. I will have to learn how I can connect to the "little guy" at the bottom of the pole so he too can understand the message.

But I think you are missing the point here. I've studied this stuff for a long time and I've acted on several of the techniques and am still doing so.

Its not understanding that you need, people can do that through their minds. You need to reach their hearts. Did you know that the actual heart in your body is made up of 80% brain cells? Read some of the latest books by Joseph Chilton Pierce.

The little guy doesn't need to understand.

IMO, the key to making your message different than the hundreds and thousands of others on the same theme, is to provide a procedure to get across the moat of alligators. Knowing that you live on the other side won't cause a change.

People need to have a road map to get there. Give us a real road map to follow to get across the moat. Tell us what stones to step on, and also tell us what will happen to our thinking processes as we proceed. Even Ken Keyes Jr didn't prepare us for that.

Last edited:

Love2Know

But I think you are missing the point here. I've studied this stuff for a long time and I've acted on several of the techniques and am still doing so.

Its not understanding that you need, people can do that through their minds. You need to reach their hearts. Did you know that the actual heart in your body is made up of 80 brain cells? Read some of the latest books by Joseph Chilton Pierce.

The little guy doesn't need to understand.

IMO, the key to making your message different than the hundreds and thousands of others on the same theme, is to provide a procedure to get across the moat of alligators. Knowing that you live on the other side won't cause a change.

People need to have a road map to get there. Give us a real road map to follow to get across the moat. Tell us what stones to step on, and also tell us what will happen to our thinking processes as we proceed. Even Ken Keyes Jr didn't prepare us for that.

Yes exactly and leading by example for credibility. *Be the change you want to see in others* -Very very hard thing to do

Blaze

Account Closed
So...

Question: Why is this thread in the introduction section? Looking at all the posts here makes me think this is less of an intro and more of a "spiritual " discussion.

Perhaps it should be moved to the spiritual section of the forums?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yes exactly and leading by example for credibility. *Be the change you want to see in others* -Very very hard thing to do

Unfortunately, allowing people here to bait you into a victim response only shows people that you are just preaching but are not actually in the place you say.

If you actually were, then your response would be more in the lines of: "Thanks for sharing your viewpoint", rather than "why are you picking on me?"

If you actually existed in the place you are talking about, thene there is literally nothing that anyone on the other side of the moat could say or do that would impact you to give anything other than a caring response.

Its a razor line to walk that gets sharper and sharper with each passing day.
But keep up the good work. I like what you are trying to do.

Water Bearer

Interesting how are rating people, do you think that attitude go well for your popularity? Question, where do you rank on the pole?

We are all special, it is not like the one on the top is better than the one on the bottom. The one on the top has a better understanding of Truth than the one at the bottom. If one were the claim they are on the top and that they are better than the ones at the bottom, then they are truly not at the top.

I would say that I am definitely not at the bottom of the pole, but definitely not at the top either.

Love2Know

Unfortunately, allowing people here to bait you into a victim response only shows people that you are just preaching but are not actually in the place you say.

If you actually were, then your response would be more in the lines of: "Thanks for sharing your viewpoint", rather than "why are you picking on me?"

If you actually existed in the place you are talking about, thene there is literally nothing that anyone on the other side of the moat could say or do that would impact you to give anything other than a caring response.

Its a razor line to walk that gets sharper and sharper with each passing day.
But keep up the good work. I like what you are trying to do.

It seems very sweet to assume you know what I feel and how I express caring. Thank you for showing an interest. Maybe we can become close buddies.

Love2Know

We are all special, it is not like the one on the top is better than the one on the bottom. The one on the top has a better understanding of Truth than the one at the bottom. If one were the claim they are on the top and that they are better than the ones at the bottom, then they are truly not at the top.

I would say that I am definitely not at the bottom of the pole, but definitely not at the top either.

Yeah exactly, personally I really hate rating people because we all have our own strengths and weaknesses and I hate when people "rate" me.

Zarathu

Account Closed
It seems very sweet to assume you know what I feel and how I express caring. Thank you for showing an interest. Maybe we can become close buddies.

I wasn't talking to you, or expressing anything you are feeling. I was simply continuing a conversation that I've been having with Water Bearer since he came to this forum last February, and the comment that you made was something that I'd previously tyalked with Water Bearer about, so it was easy to quote it.

My comment seemed to be a buddying on what you said, but in reality that was only a coincidence. Water Bearer and I have had numerous private conversations which no one knows about. I seriously doubt that you and I could become close buddies. Actually, you are on "ignore" so I don't usually see what your posts say.

Last edited: