My crazy chart

nebg

I love astrology and I have personally done many charts but I always find it difficult to read my own :) I joined this forum in order to get some alternative views on astrology and my personal horoscope... I'm currently going to some life changes(work/relationship etc.) and I would love to get some advice from the group.

Thanks

Neb

Attachments

• astro_24gw_02_nash_g_2011310.60046.24612.jpg
    astro_24gw_02_nash_g_2011310.60046.24612.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

bittermoon

It's possibly the type of chart you put up. It's really hard on the eyes (and hard to see on a small laptop screen). You might want to go to astro.com, create a natal chart (with transits would be good), upload that one and see what happens.

Also, it's always helpful to give a little bit of information about yourself. Or have more specific questions.

nebg

Ok, just managed to upload my details to astro.com with transits...

does this look better ?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_02_nash_g_2011310.60046.24612.jpg
    astro_24gw_02_nash_g_2011310.60046.24612.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 16

nebg

It's possibly the type of chart you put up. It's really hard on the eyes (and hard to see on a small laptop screen). You might want to go to astro.com, create a natal chart (with transits would be good), upload that one and see what happens.

Also, it's always helpful to give a little bit of information about yourself. Or have more specific questions.

Thanks for pointing out these, you are absolutely right...

I'm currently looking for work, I lost my job in December last year and I also got separated from my wife in October last year... etc. so that sums up work relationship question and changes which happened previously. I feel like nothing is going in a right direction for me, and I'm also aware that everyone will point out that somebody with strong second house should not complain at all but in my case I stand on the opposite side waiting for a...

thanks
:smile:

bittermoon

Chart looks much better, thanks.

Transit wise, I would have expected to see some Pluto/Saturn transits hitting your 7th and/or 10th houses but that hasn't been the case. However, you are in the phase of your Saturn Return. Google it, there's a lot of information out there, and probably a lot of things will make sense to you.

I'd also look at the following transits that are about to happen now:

Transiting Pluto square natal Moon
Transiting Uranus trine natal Uranus (which might be a really good, supportive one for you, affecting your first and 5th houses).