Will I Be in a Relationship in 3 Months?

babarobot

A beginner to horary, but I thought Id swallow my pride and post my interpretation. Corrections are much appreciated.
First of all, I'm a bit confused by the late ascendant degree-apparently I should know the answer by now? So as a currently single person I'll chalk this up to the no side.
Next, the moon is in the Via Combusta. Definitely not good, but I've been stressed out lately..
So I'm represented by Jupiter, potential guy/relationship by ...who exactly? My natural tendency would to represent him by the 7th, but I seem to recall reading somewhere for questions regarding a potential romance with no particular person as a partner in mind the 5th was used.
So in the case of using the 7th house, quesited would be represented by mercury. In the case of using the 5th, the quesited would be represented by the moon. For my interpretation I'll used the 7th/ mercury.
The moon is in the 7th house, a pretty clear indication of where my emotions are in this situation. Would be a strong placement if it wasn't for the Via Combusta.
Jupiter is badly placed in the 12th. Also retrograde- so delays and maybe reversals. Both Jupiter and Mercury are in the term of Venus. Mercury is in the face of Jupiter. Jupiter is in the face of Mercury. Mutual reception? Check.
Jupiter and Mercury are in an applying opposition.
Honestly, I don't know what to make of this. I'm getting some definite mixed signals due to the late ascendant and Via Combusta. Going by the late ascendant, wouldn't it have to be a no? My reasoning being I'm not presently in a relationship, nor do I really have anyone in particular in mind. However other indicators in the chart lead me to thinking I might find someone who is mutually interested, but it might not actually come about or work out for long. Like the potential is there...but it just won't work out.
Also, I realize outer planets aren't used in horary but am intrigued by Uranus conjunct the ascendant as I've been going through some heavy Uranus transits lately.

Attachments

• 3monthshorary.jpg
    3monthshorary.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

dreamtimez

That's good considering this is your first reading :smile: But with the late ascendant and the Moon ... I think, you should cast a new chart. The stars are not ready to speak yet, or may be you know the answer that they have for you !

babarobot

It's not actually my first reading, but it's the first one where I really took a shot at anything more complex than finding out the significators and looking at the aspects. But thank you anyway.
I'm still unsure as to if I should completely discard the chart. Because to me, the Moon being in the Via Combust makes sense due to my emotional state at the time. I think that if was the only problem with the chart I would not discard it. The late ascendant is what's really throwing me off here.

ladyanachronism

Hi there, I saw you got few replies, so I thought I'd give it a shot. (I'm pretty new to it all too, so take my judgments with a generous pinch of salt, haha!)
Unfortunately, a late ascendant and a Via Combusta Moon are pretty strong considerations before judgment, which effectively is a "no" answer.... sortof.

As you correctly said, a late ascendant often means the querent already knows the answer. Often they ask the question out of exasperation or hopelessness: they wish for a different answer but deep down they already know it.

Even though astrology is a big help in understanding actions and events, we still have free will. Keeping this in mind, I think a horary answer is based on your current actions. In a relationship question, if you are not taking action towards looking for a relationship, you probably won't get a positive answer. Believe me, I have got this placement before in relationship questions. :)

You are also correct about the moon in Via Combusta, a stricture against judgement. Often I find in some of my charts, when one of your significators is in the house of the quisited, it shows your interest in them. However, if you have no one in particular in mind, I think it shows you have been thinking about the subject a lot lately, like you said yourself. I think for this chart a "relationship" fits the 7th house more than 5th, unless you are looking for a casual or frivilous relationship.

There are other things I noticed in your chart, however they may not be accurate because of the strictures.
Jupiter, who represents you is separating from a trine from Venus. Venus often represents partners or love interests. Because both planets are in cadent houses, I'd say this breakup happened some time ago, perhaps over a year. Jupiter is placed in the terms of Venus and is in retrograde, 12th house. Perhaps subconsciously this relationship has been inhibiting your progress or you find yourself "going back" to it.
The only positive indication in the chart is the moon sextiling Mercury but it will not perfect before it leaves signs.

Unfortunately, I'd say it's a no for now, and will be valid for three months, based on what's happening in your life right now.

Kerrie

I agree with everyone else, a No for me too. The asc degree is late, and the Moon makes no more aspects. There are no applying aspects between you and the future other.

I also thought something about a break relationship in the past from the opp from Jup to Mer... and as Mercury is in the 6th was this related to work at all? Maybe the guy was from work, or he worked hard and so couldnt give you enough???

babarobot

Hmmm, An ex broke up with me in early in June. Didn't mean for the chart to be about him as I am no longer interested in getting back togther with him. Some backgroud on the breakup:
I was really upset about it and still get down about it sometimes, but I know its for the best. He had turned horribly emotionally abusive, and I really hadn't realized it until my best friend sat down and talked to me about it.
Actually the cause of the breakup is unknown to me because I was told it was so many different things by him. We hadn't seen each other for about a month when it had happened, because we started dating at college and we had gone home for the summer. He was working a bunch of hours so he couldn't see me, but wouldn't let me go see him because his mother and father didn't like me because of my race. He worked at the family business for his mother, who was a manager. I know she didn't like me and had been wanting us to break up. So the one could be referring to the one month from seeing each other before the breakup, but more than likely refers to the fact that the chart was made almost exactly a year after we met - we met on August 27 or 28th.
I asked a horary question about him a month or so ago when I still wanted together with him, and the significators were the same so mercury may represent him. Got a weak yes- but when he does come back to you you'll have moved on. Physical description of Mercury in Leo is perfect for him, now that I look at it.
Kerrie- What about the applying opposition between Jupiter and Mercury? I wasn't thinking about getting back together with him when I asked the question. So thats why I took it as a maybe some mutual interest in someone, but then it not working out/ nothing coming of it. Maybe it could represent my ex attempting to get back together with me, but me not wanting to get back with him as predicted in the horary about it? Saturn is ruler of his fourth, and is with him in my sixth so maybe his mother or father really was a factor- they owned his place of employment. Or maybe he met someone else there.
I think I figured out why this horary may have seemed significant to me- the horay ascendant is conjunct my 7/8th house cusp and the there are several conjunctions with my natal planets. Retrograde pluto from the horary chart is conjunct my natal 4th house/ 5th house cusp stellium in last few degrees of sagittarius/ early capricorn. Exact with mercury and uranus, tight with saturn, wide with neptune. MC of the horary is falls on these planets as well. Part of fortune of the horary (not include in the chart, in 7th house) is conjuct my natal neptune. Natal MC conjunct horary mars.

Kerrie

I think I figured out why this horary may have seemed significant to me- the horay ascendant is conjunct my 7/8th house cusp and the there are several conjunctions with my natal planets. Retrograde pluto from the horary chart is conjunct my natal 4th house/ 5th house cusp stellium in last few degrees of sagittarius/ early capricorn. Exact with mercury and uranus, tight with saturn, wide with neptune. MC of the horary is falls on these planets as well. Part of fortune of the horary (not include in the chart, in 7th house) is conjuct my natal neptune. Natal MC conjunct horary mars.
I look at it like this, during this day your natal chart was being transitted by these planets, I would have a look at your transits to your natal and see what is happening. I think others believe its something like the question was meant to be asked or something.

Kerrie

Kerrie- What about the applying opposition between Jupiter and Mercury? I wasn't thinking about getting back together with him when I asked the question. So thats why I took it as a maybe some mutual interest in someone, but then it not working out/ nothing coming of it. Maybe it could represent my ex attempting to get back together with me, but me not wanting to get back with him as predicted in the horary about it? Saturn is ruler of his fourth, and is with him in my sixth so maybe his mother or father really was a factor- they owned his place of employment. Or maybe he met someone else there.

Jupiter makes an aspect to Mercury, but Jupiter isnt the best, he is in Aquarius and retrograde and the aspect is a opposition. I had an conjunction when Jupiter going backwards and it was a No.

Did you change your mind about wanting to get back with your ex a few days after your did your horary?

babarobot

No, not really. I don't want to get back together with him. I still think about him ocassionally, because I'll remember the good times so maybe for a few seconds I do. But know it could never work- an abusive relationship is always an abusive relationship.

barbh

Account Closed
Its hard to read the chart, but it looks like the moon is void. That, coupled with the late degree rising points to a no. A via combusta moon is not a stricture against judgement, it just shows the querents state of mind. There are no strictures against judgement really, according to Frawley, and I tend to agree. Just bear all the considerations in mind as you go about delineating the chart. They should reinforce each other in some way.

barbh

babarobot

A beginner to horary, but I thought Id swallow my pride and post my interpretation. Corrections are much appreciated.
First of all, I'm a bit confused by the late ascendant degree-apparently I should know the answer by now? So as a currently single person I'll chalk this up to the no side.
Next, the moon is in the Via Combusta. Definitely not good, but I've been stressed out lately..
So I'm represented by Jupiter, potential guy/relationship by ...who exactly? My natural tendency would to represent him by the 7th, but I seem to recall reading somewhere for questions regarding a potential romance with no particular person as a partner in mind the 5th was used.
So in the case of using the 7th house, quesited would be represented by mercury. In the case of using the 5th, the quesited would be represented by the moon. For my interpretation I'll used the 7th/ mercury.
The moon is in the 7th house, a pretty clear indication of where my emotions are in this situation. Would be a strong placement if it wasn't for the Via Combusta.
Jupiter is badly placed in the 12th. Also retrograde- so delays and maybe reversals. Both Jupiter and Mercury are in the term of Venus. Mercury is in the face of Jupiter. Jupiter is in the face of Mercury. Mutual reception? Check.
Jupiter and Mercury are in an applying opposition.
Honestly, I don't know what to make of this. I'm getting some definite mixed signals due to the late ascendant and Via Combusta. Going by the late ascendant, wouldn't it have to be a no? My reasoning being I'm not presently in a relationship, nor do I really have anyone in particular in mind. However other indicators in the chart lead me to thinking I might find someone who is mutually interested, but it might not actually come about or work out for long. Like the potential is there...but it just won't work out.
Also, I realize outer planets aren't used in horary but am intrigued by Uranus conjunct the ascendant as I've been going through some heavy Uranus transits lately.
Sorry to dig this thread up, but I figure I'd post feedback after a gentle reminder from misskitty.
Well, turns out I was just over thinking things as others reminded me on here. Towards the very end of when this chart was valid, a guy was interested in pursuing a relationship with me. However, I had to say thanks but no thanks because he turned out to be a complete nutcase.